ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Extreme ... i hope i win ... i dont even have a decent gaming rig 

Maxwell's power consumption. SO DAMN LOW. Awesome for a guy with a shitty PSU.

Dang but I plan on water-cooling a 980! Well if it looks like that carbon fiber one then more options I guess?!?!

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

I love the efficiency of the 900 series, in my taste ive always seen 3 fans on a gpu look like a beast, this card is beast, never seen the carbon fiber on any gpu before tho, but i can only say that i will have wet dreams about it tonight :3

i like how overclockable this card is + i think it's one of the best looking 980's.i also think that the 970 is very well priced, i was actually planning to buy one, hopefully i won't have to :D ,but what are the odds ?and thanks for the giveaway.

best thing about the zotac is that noone will see it in my case with no windows! jokes aside i really like the 900 series value points. 

The bling guys, the bling. I need that card in my system to drop more light than a nuclear reactor and blind everybody in my family. Please.

Oh I wish i could get that nice NVIDIA card. ;-)

It would work nicely in my small system due to its lower TDP...

And I like the 970 Omega better, I don't like plastic or carbon looks too much.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

i love the look of this cards the preformance of this cards and the overclocking capebility

The Maxwell launch in general is just amazing! I can now run a high-end graphics card without having to worry too much about my power bill. As for the ZOTAC AMP! EXTREME Edition i really like the look of it. I also think, that triple-cooler will do a pretty solid job, allowing to overclock the card even further.

I really would LOVE to get one of these! :)

If i win i will love you forever (not that i dont already do :) )

Need new MoBo-Combo!

Triple slot goodness followed up with over the top design. I need this card in my rig.

Top Hat=Classy Monocle=Villain  Top Hat+Monocle=Mr Peanut 

The Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme looks bauws!
Bit too beefy for my tastes though

ME WANT CARD
cause the 970-80 is the perfect card with nvidia's fancy feats