ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love the show, love the card, building a computer. I needs that card!

First time poster here:

The cards look beastly.  I'm still learning about overclocking and don't trust my aging components to see much of a difference anyhow, so I decided to be safe and order mine factory overclocked.
Amazon should ship me two GTX SSC 970 2.0's from EVGA in about a month.

I'm looking to donate my cards's power to the BOINC GPU Grid, so from what I can tell, this will give me the best bang for the buck.

I'm looking forward to the Linus Tech Tips SLI review.

the zotac look just to nice i need one for starting building a new rig :)

I love the cooler and would love to see more of the style. SIgn me up for one of these :D

I like that they decided to go all out on a triple slot air cooled set of cards! The leds on the extreme edition are pretty sweet as well!

I currently have a 760 with a 21:9 monitor and would love to have my hands on this card! Thanks to Zotac for the giveaway, good luck guys

I have to say the design on both the cards look good, but especially the one on the omega edition card.

And for those people out there, just in case I win the proverbial lottery, and don't like the one post, I'm not a forum kind of guy and I watch the channel all the time.

Zotac blazed the way for triple Display Port I/O. They understand how to implement standardized multimonitor set-ups.

I've been wanting to upgrade and this card looks like an awesome choice, I like the look of it and I LOVE triple slot coolers, too bad ASUS cut off their triple slot design found on the 7970's and such.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

They both look awesome and like an overclocker's dream come true but I have to give it to the extreme edition's design. I want one so bad I can taste it!

thanks Zotac and LMG! You both rock!

That aftermarket cooler design just looks... So... Sexy

And it's pretty much RGB, what more could you ask from an aftermarket cooler

Zotac has some really nice cards this generation!

CPU: i5-3570K Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM GPU: PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB Case: Rosewill Challenger-U3 ATX PSU: Rosewill Hive 650W OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit Monitor: ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED Keyboard: Some Dell Keyboard Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Logitech G930

HOLY COW!!!

It looks like a efing spaceship! Everyone loves spaceships. Everyone loves graphics cards because of that. And this isn't just any card. It's the best card in the market (right?).

Waves at Linus!!! my gtx 770 took a crap. i have an old 570ti running! Help!

I want it :3 and the cooler looks amazing I don't know what all of those people keep complaning about, maybe they just hate life too

*looks at 970* *eye's turn to gold* the triple fans, lighting, and 970 inside  are so majestic! Carbon fiber is cool 

I've always wanted a top of the line graphics card, let alone one that looks this good.

I NEED IT! I need this drone that I can put in my PC to drive my games.

I think the LED version looks a little bit better. Anyway, EXTREME GIVEAWAY!

Seeing all these new nVidia beasts, makes me think i should switch away from my Matrix HD5870 Platinum... winning this would do just that! :D

Also would piss my friend off who bought the 780Ti this past summer for 800$+ and these are half the price for relatively same performance ... lol

P.S. i live in the east coast of Canada (mtl, qc). Go Canada! :)

I just love how absolutely power efficient these cards are. I mean, c'mon. you can power them with a 500 watt psu. What's not to love?