ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Is it even worth it to get 980? Wouldn't 2 gtx 970 in sli be better for the price?

Love the Omega looks, the Extreme looks rather blegh to me. Fingers crossed on winning, could really use it xD.

I have been looking into the Zotac 970 AMP Extreme card for a while. Only issues I've heard is the BIOS/Voltage lock. Anyone have this card?

What I like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme? well, they look quite good to be honest, especially the extreme with the carbon fibre. What I generally like about the 900 series is that they are very efficient, and reach very high overclocks due to their great, and low heat output, which gives it the edge over many previous gpu's, especially with the new features like DSR, VXGI, or MFAA. Just wonderful.

I wonder if you can paint it with those lights on it. . .

So far no major screw-ups on any of the non-reference cards. Should be a good sign.

These are the best Cards there are and they work so quite! It would be great to have one of them in my rig.. :)

thanks Zotac and LTT. The metal on the omega card looks cooler imo.

Thank you Zotac and Linus media group for this giveaway!

the LED's look interesting enough

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

The power efficiency. I have a 600W PSU, which would be troublesome for a R9 290x or 295. But for a overclocked GTX 980? Wow. Do want so bad

I like the OC potential and the cooler design/performance.

I'm so glad that Nvidia has decided to finally drop the prices on their cards.  The 900 series was the smart move by Nvidia to get more buisness.  Can't wait to get my own to upgrade from my old radeon card.

Love the new coolers, the old ones were complete crap. Good to see Zotac stepped up their game

The IceStorm cooling system looks great and the OC plus for monitoring the temp would be handy.

The AMP extreme looks like a nice deal for a 4gb gpu, something i'm looking for.

Also the leds are cool.