ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the low power and high performance of the new 900 series. Would be awesome to win one! :D

The design of the Extreme is awesome, and the fact it is a GTX 980 add to that fact.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

The 900 series are great because of power efficiency!

I hope i'll get it!

Wow, that is a beefy looking graphics card. Pretty soon gonna need more support than the little screws on the expansion slots can give. Decent looking with great specs to match, I'll have this in mind for my future build.

What I really like about the 900 series in general is the new Dynamic Super Resolution! If only I could afford it haha

i didnt think zotac had it in them but they pulled off the amp extreme it looks so god damn awesome

Well they do look quite extreme

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero GPU: Asus GTX 660 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb Cooler: Corsair H60 PSU: Corsair TX750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Keyboard: Corsair K60 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: AOC IPS i2367fh Audio: Sennheiser Momentum Ivory, Samson SR850s and a pair of really old speakers Phone: HTC One (M7) Consoles: Xbox One and Xbox 360

I could really use the extra CUDA cores for rendering, my 770 doesn't always get there fast enough for my liking :P

I want this for my 1st pc build

I am a "stupid" 17 year old that can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds and that is getting into pc gaming.

Thumbs up?

i feel like i only post when i want to win something, but thats because i'm reading posts.

The lighting effects with the faux carbon fiber look, i like that combination

I really like the design of these cards but the LEDs only have two colours? Where's the rgb man! I think at this point it should be standard procedure, or maybe I'm asking too much. Either way its a beast of a card

Resolution is just a number

Like the power delivery system and silent cooler witch can handle extremly heavy workloads. Bravo ZOTAC!

similar cooler to gigabytes windforce 980 but I cant say I like the fake carbon fiber with the lights

needs a better signature

night theme master race

More of a fan of the Omega design, but I like a subtle, understated look.  That being said, I wouldn't turn either down.

Man, I'm already after the 36k view, I'm late again.

Is it just me or is this move by Nvidia to more energy efficient GPUs a welcome change?

Actually quite fascinating. A bit bigger than most cards so you will definitely need a bigger case. But its quite interesting how much power and performance they can squeeze out of that card.

The GTX 900 series is shaping up to be quite an awesome chipset.

Zotac AMP a beautiful card but also top notch performance, kind of like my X but she's not a card... Run my life Zotac just don't leave me?