ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The Zotac omega is looking tough, but the Extreme looks the bees nees, kinda reminds of them battle star galactica Cylon dudes.

post-149959-0-89645000-1413575557.png

I love the power efficiency with the new 900 series, and I like the way companies like Zotac are designing beautiful looking cards with great cooling. Another thing that I'm sure everyone loves is the prices, and you really do get the performance you should for what you pay.

All in all I think that Zotac and other companies are really stepping their game up with these new cards. It makes it affordable for newcomers to get into PC gaming.

I was really hoping the strix would perform better but now im having to look at other cards :(

Finally a contest i wouldnt mind entering i always loved zotacs cards! Also im still using a zotac amp gtx 680 imo it was a great card that lasted 3 years.

I like the metal shroud on the Extreme, but I love the look of carbon fiber. Also, also. I love lights!  :D But in all seriousness both of them look awesome, but I just upgraded to the 270X and I'm loving it, so if I don't win I'll be fine!

The ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme looks beast dat faux carbon fiber doe. love u guys hope i win :)

As long as I don't have anything else to put in that slot, bigger cards are alright with me. New 900 series is seriously making me consider switching to Nvidia

I like the carbon fiber, but not the lights, nice that you can turn them off.

The new 900 series is awesome for how low their power consumption is! It is also awesome how well they overclock.

The carbon fiber look is BEAST.  That needs to be a option on all computer components.

Low power requirement (like the entire 9xx line up) and the low noice production

It's cool to see more companies make solid cards. I remember when EVGA was what nearly everyone wanted to get for Nvidia cards... those days are long gone now!

I love how the Extreme looks. Carbon fibre gives me good feelings. :)

Less power requirement

Cool design

My second pc build would be much more awesome and affordable with this card.

GIMME ALL THA POWWA!!!

now I just need to build a computer to hold it cause my shit Acer Predator with worse than stock GTX 660 isent gonna do that trick

Just ask, I properly know something about it. And I know my member title is wrong they just can't spell cookie right

Просто один русский комментарий среди всех остальных :)

By the way, i reeaaly want this GTX980 :)

It would be great to finally upgrade my old Ati 5770.

I have to say, I absolutely love the direction NVIDIA has gone with the 900 series with all the efficiency improvements.

The Zotac cards look amazing though!

It's about that time I upgrade my vid card again.  The 900 series cards are looking like a great choice!!! Hopefully I win this one :D

Sexiest card on the market in my opinion!!

Would love this in my system!

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W