ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The Zotac Amp! Omega&Amp looks quite beautiful in my opinion. It does look a bit more in the heavy side but I'm willing to make the compromise if it means a quieter gaming experience at full overclock under gaming load.

The 900 series in general look very affordable to anyone looking to upgrade, and if you really just can't afford it, the slashed prices on the lower end cards are amazing pickups as well. This is just the beginning. 

Definitely the best looking coolers minus some of the yellow accents on the omega. Triple slot coolers nice to see but very inconvenient for the itx users out there >.>

The best way for ZOTAC to enter the market with those beautiful looking cards.

Gotta say that the carbon fiber looks better.  Not a big fan of the color of the metal one.

The extreme looks awesome with the carbon fiber look

I like the lighting effects that the Extreme has but the Omega has the simplicity sans the lighting, both really nice made cards. However, Performance is what matters in the end, anything after that is a awesome bonus!

The Zotac cards look wat better than the stock nvidea cards and the software seems to be really nice as well!!!

Could you imagine an Extreme 3-way SLi!! Too bad there isn't a company making custom motherboards that allow you to showcase cards like this in a tri-fold configuration. I mean, I like space saving configurations but when you have a case packed to the brim with tricked out hardware, it'd be nice to be able to see it in the spotlight a little more. Maybe it's all just wishful thinking though...

Looks like this  are two awsome GPU's. Love the 900 series. :)

Personally I would prefer the Omega as it would fit in my case, but i'm not really that picky as i'm still rocking a GTX 460 768MB with 1 DVI port that displays everything in a lovely piss-yellow hue. 

I do love the reduced power consumption more than anything as my PSU is a bit on the weak-side.

Awesome video card... i wish i had one... but as a student i dont think I can afford it... 

I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ZOTAC 970 AMP EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEMES

This card might just might be bigger then my Direct CU II 7970 so like hells yeah I am entering this 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Now that's a beast! Not like my 7950 :/ . I don't realy like the triple slot cooler but i don't have the money to do SLI so... guess it's ok. Anyway beautiful card, love it!

I love that carbon fiber finish but I want it personaly for that beautiful power efficiency (I also like tri slot cards). Ooo 900 series. Please I want to win.

Would really like to get that zotac 980!

Thank you linus for your content and thanks to zotac for providing the card.

They both are nice looking coolers. However the 3 slot design is a slight turn off.

I like Zotac cards because they look really badass and they are trying to be innovative with there real-time monitoring.

Yes, I know! I know! This is my first comment but everyone has a first comment, I suppose. 

Anyway... I will probably get a 970, but most likely a reference card or a cheaper aftermarket card, the slightly lower temps and slightly better overclocking just aren't worth it to me. Especially when factoring in the efficiency of Maxwell the reference cards seem to be adequate.

meeeeeee :)

maybe... 

:D :D :D

5950X • Asus B550-I • 32GB GSkill 3800 C14 • 3090FE • Samsung 990 Pro 2TB • Winter One • custom loop