ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Linus this is jut way to cool even though they are a bit big that wouldn't scare me.

both are amazing cards, the fact that both got over 1.5ghz really shows the overclocking potential of maxwell

Those coolers look pretty big... theyd probably keep the gpu icy cool!

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Zootac good job. Keep doing that to make us even more happy about new Video cards .

This extreme edition card looks so overkill... it's awesome!!!! I want it!!!!

hmm the Omega kinda looks like it's "army-themed" and the extreme more like "alien" or something a long the lines. Both of them are beasts but i see ONE big problem
... they are just way to big xD but the numbers they're giving in return, in result of this, are enormous.

I think i could fit one of those in my system :D

Dang! The extreme edition looks sick! Love it

Give it to me! I need some cuda's :D

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

b

I like these cards because they are beefy and they look really good

The cooler on the 980 AMP looks like something you'd find in a cyberpunk setting.

I approve.

I'm pretty impressed so far with what companies are doing with the new 980 and 970 tech. It will only keep getting better.

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know the best costum Design of the 980? (i would say the strix)

Very nice GFX card :) Wish they wouldnt use plastic thought, makes the card look cheap and fragile.

With the release of the 900 series, I decided that I'm going to build my first computer once they are easier to get a hold of(this would also be my first desktop).  It would be epic to install one of those beasts into it.