ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Those things are monsters, they completely blow my 760 out of the water. The thing I like about the 900 series is how power efficient and cost friendly it is; both the 970 & 980. AMD needs to step their game up

Gotta love the performance of the cards.  Nvidia really did something amazing with their gpus and Zotac just made them even better with performance boost and decals are epic.

Holy S**T they are giving this beast away?

i Really really really need this beast! My graphics card is beginning to show artifacts :( so its dying sadly 

greetings from the netherlands :D

That extreme edition looks absolutely bad ass with those LEDs and cooler design. So far I'm liking the 900 series! They are super fast and they look cool. Imo nVIDIA is a bit expensive for me because I can't affort a $500 dollar GPU. So maybe this is a way to get my hands on a bad ass GPU! Atleast I'm hoping :)

I'm considering swapping one of these (if they're in stock!) with my R9 290, but then again, my heating bills will go up :P

I seriously like both cards' design and I especially love the lighting feature on the extreme. However the funcionality would be why I would want to buy one of these as well as the beastly cooler. If you only have one card in your MB why not have it be a little bigger and perfprm much better.

The Extreme looks great. Would be awesome to have one in my system.

What i like in this AMP series is the look, especially of the Omega, with these stripes reminds me of the ASUS version of GTX660. Looks damn cool. So here we go again hope luck is with me this time. :)

If you can't fix it with the hammer, then you need a bigger hammer!

The aesthetics on that GPU is sleek. The Zotac would make a nice addition to my case, and I would finally be able to give my mom my old GPU and save her money for building that she's been planning to do sometime this December. 

Best of luck to everyone, and thank you Linus and Zotac for giving people the opportunity.

I think the extreme plus looks really nice even though ive never personally used any of zotac's products. looking forward to the giveaway :3

The Extreme power effiency. It helps when you are coming from an AMD background.

Part of the Q6600 club

The carbon fiber look on the extreme looks amazing but since the lighting is another cool feature it makes me want to buy a new case for it.

So I guess everything is out on the table Linus...   you just had to giveaway such a beautiful card!  :D

I'm looking for an upgrade for my Fermi because the electricity bill is killing me!!

And thees Cards looks awesome!

Thanx ZOTAC!

that AMP! x-treme looks awesome. very futuristic design, love it, want it.

Good luck for everyone and Thanks for Zotac for the give-away, best thing about 980 cards is price tag compared to Titan ones!

extreme looks better in my opinion than omega ;p

I actually prefer the look of the omega, but the lighting on the extreme looks awesome! Now if only if I could find a 900 series in stock somewhere...

Plenty of performance running quiet and cool; how can you go wrong?

I would love one of those Zotac 980s in my system.

I'm gonna channel my inner Chandler here, and say that a GTX 980 would be perfection.