ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'll Win this Contest! and stare at a Gpu with my cat, while sniffing catnip and watching LinusCatTips at the same time!

You heard me Linus Sebastian? Nothing can stop me now! Internet fame here I come!

So long as the cooler stays quiet under max load i think they are indeed worth a look at when deciding which 970 or 980 to get.

im all for performance but if the cooler sceems at u, its kinda pointless.

Which do i like the most?, or which woud i get?, well tbh i would go for the best performing, which 'should' be the extreme edition. Though in the end the cooler wouldnt matter much as i would get it water cooled asap.

If you spending top money on GPU's i see no reason u shouldnt water cool it.

Would be nice to see a 1200-1300mhz clocked GTX 780 on the benchmarks. Im running a 780 Classified (water cooled) atm so when i see these benchmarks i have to guestimate roughyl where my card would land.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

so I really want this card because Corsair and all their infinite glory sent me a bad PSU and it damaged my motherboard and my fan controllerthis happened in early October and it's going to take till November for me to get any type of compensation.....I feel like the life has been sapped out of me and my computer lolz

It's funny how hardware manufacturers still make their software to look so whacky with strange angles and everything, like it's 15 year ago.  :D

One would think they would have learned by now.

It would fit nicely in my incoming custom modded Arc Mini R2 case!

I am a first time pc builder and this Gtx 980 looks sick! I am unable to afford the card or find it at this point in any variation. I've had a pretty bad few months and winning this would be incredible and definitely boost my spirits!!!!!

I sincerely only post on this forum in order to win that card. I want it. Like reeeeeaaaally want it.

I like the two graphics cards but the extreme edition is, for me the best option considering the lifespan, running cooler and at higer clock speeds (without overcloking)

I prefer the looks of the omega but i also like the green lighting on the extreme,tough choice but both great.

LINUS!!!!! THX for the great daily youtube content on your channels.

Carbon fiber shroud looks awesome on the Extreme GTX 980/970 especially with lighting effects. Will be a great addition to any gaming rig build. I hope to build a PC soon with my kids to introduce them to computers. When I do, I'll post build on youtube.

I appreciate the many tips on which stats and features matter when it comes to a gaming rig.

Its good to see Zotac is keeping the number of DP DVI and HDMI and have what seems too be a beastly non reference cooler. 

that metal shroud on the omega is bawlin we need more metal! the lighting on the extreme is pretty decent cant go wrong with more lighting options (unless you cant turn them off then you can go wrong doesnt appear to be the case here tho)

Love the Extreme's carbon fiber design. Looks mean!

Well, One thing i like about the 900 series is that it does provide more performance over power draw regarding the last gen kepler  GPU's, Plus Zotacs aftermarket cooler looks pretty cool to be graded with the GPU chip..

Details separate people.