ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Great Video. Would be a welcome upgrade from my GTX 560!

i love the LED on the Zotac Extreme. i never put LED's on my pc but i've always wanted to...hope i win =D

Im still surprised at the performance numbers of the 970 for its price. I might just have to pick a couple up.... If I can find them anywhere....

There's something about triple fan coolers. The MSI lightning cards look amazing and now this? Gimme gimme.

I really like the designs of both graphics cards they look beastly and well, they are. Also, all of the GTX900 series turned out to be quite perfect, since they have so much power and uses less resources. I am about to build a new computer and I don't know which graphic card I should get, so let the luck do it for me. 

They look both really beastly but at the same time too bulky

i would have preferred a two slot design so it would fit in small cases ;(

yeah i know third world problems 

I thought Zotac's cards have the coolest looking cooler (forgive the pun)  and carbon fiber finish. I am hoping that Nvidia will come out with the rest  of 900's or maybe a beefy new architecture like you rumored in WAN. 

Holy ballz. Zotac is still going strong, I still have a zotaz gt 630 in my other family computer and it replaced the 8800 gt that we had. Nice!

I should win because i'm special!

And you don't want any of dem 1 post wonders to win do you?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

These cards look sick as well as the performance, Speaking of sick...

Look at my face on the left!

Wow i all the time thougth zotac is cheapos but looks thats not true because almost on all cards zotac is one of cheapes and i prefere more metal instead of plastic/carbon looks

Nice giveaway, need one more to SLI them :P

damn... i look at Zotac's version and i only think that all the other manufactures need to step their game up!! apart from (g1 gaming from gigabyte) :P

the omega looks amazing!

but the extreme is really impressive, in my opinion, who cares about plastic, if it looks, feels and performs good, then that's all that matters :)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Oh yea!  Pick me please?

Those fans will go nicely with my Akasa Apache Back fans:

FG-057-AK_26646_350.jpg

1 Timothy 1:15

What's not to love? More power, more overclocking headroom, lower temps and lower power consumption <3

@LukaP thx for making me aware of this.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

dear lord the Extreme looks amazing, that is a sexy ass looking card man

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

The 900 series is looking pretty badass, Zotac seems to be doing pretty well this time around.

Just ordered a Zotact GTX 970 AMP! Omega and would love a Extreme to go with it :D Nah if i win i would donate it to a friend (Possibly)

I would like to win this card,it´s so awesome,look at the wattage and all that features that it has