ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I would like to win this card,it´s so awesome,look at the wattage and all that features that it has

I like how the AMP looks more than the omega one. It will be a awesome upgrade from a 650 to this new card.

What i like about it? obviously the overclocking! Is there a waterblock available though?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

This is awseom!

My old Radeon 7870 GHz Edition from XFX look´s like a donkey next to horse from a royal family, when you look at this incredible cards from the 900 series (and my card).

My CPu is okay but when I look into the future and see that DX 12 is  coming and it´s more "GPU-based" (I hope i can call it like this) then i need this card!!!        :-D

I'm really digging the lighting effect on the extreme.  I wonder if the lighting indicates more like how hot the card is running?  That would be pretty cool to have.

Both extreme's and omega's fans are HUGE! like it

Man, this sounds great. I have some reservations though. Since I'm coming from two HD 7870's (ASUS Direct CUII) that make considerable noise and get pretty hot, I'm really attracted to the "zero decibel" modes on the ASUS and MSI cards. While these ZOTAC offerings are reported to be quiet, how functionally quiet are they? My desktop is on my desk behind my monitors, so sound is rather noticeable.

Hello Linus Tech Tips Team!

Greeting from Germany!

I would really really like to win this great Card ;D I still got an "old" HD 7750.. it´s still fine, but everything could be waaaaay better easily ;D

I like the cool looking LEDs most on this 970.. and the pure performance I think is stunning in any way!

If I really win this Card, it would be awesome if Linus, Slick or/and the Linus Tech Tips Team would sign it.. Or sign the Box.. I don´t know.. :D But it would really mean a lot to me :)

I really love your Videos you make everyday.. they´re really interesting, funny and you learn a lot about cool (new) tech stuff everyone here loves :)

Thanks for everything and that you all put so much time into making these videos!

Have a nice day/night :D Whatever it is in Canada right now when you read it ;D

This would be sweet, and in time for GTA5!   :D

Had a Zotac in my first gaming rig :)

Ignored them for a while since then but these new cards really look nice. lets give this one a try xD

This card is silly and I want it. It would make my 760 look like a complete chump.

Power efficiency FTW B)

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it

- Frederic Bastiat 1850

I love the lighting effect on the extreme edition. I really hope I get one! It would go great with some LED ram in my next rig.

... so this is this shameless opportunistic gpu thread I've heard about?

Feel free to just pick me :)

The extreme looks bad-ass. I prefer the big triple slot designs from a pure noise point of view.