ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Ooohh they look so good!

Just wish the lighting accents could turn blue. Other than that...dayum :o

Nice !

To hell joule's first law... Give me good performance at low TDP !! I'm tired of my gtx690 and its 300+ W

Don't have a graphics card atm so if I could win that would be great, I juat wish the LED was RGB so that it could be blue to go with the rest of my build, if it was then this probably would be the graphics card I will buy :L

Wouldn't mind one myself :), coil whine on my 7950 is getting unbearable (+ its out of warranty, so no RMA for me)

the little thing one the side of the gpu ist a bit confuuusing... but the fact that there are green leds is amazing! would perfectly fit with my cm hafx nvidia edition

amazing Zotac video card , nice video too :)

ASUS VS247H-P, Keyboard - Corsair Gaming K70, Razer Mouse DeathAdder , Cpu- Intel i7 4790K (4.0 Ghz),  MSi GeForce Gtx 960 4Gb, Ram DDR3 2x4 (8Gb) Corsair Vengance Gaming Pro, MotherBoard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 , SSD Samung Evo 120 Gb ( System Operative Intalled), Hard Drive (1 TB) Western Digital (Purple), LEPA 650W Power Supply, Case NXZT H440

Well, that piece of GPU looks awsome! :)

"I dont know what wrong with your PC, maybe the hamster needs watercooling and the wheel some oil?" - IT worker

So excited for the 900 series cards. The GTX 970's launch price of $330 is far from the price we get here in Canada ($430 + tax.

Anyhow, still excited for the giveaway :)

The card looks great, too bad the price tag is at least $380 on Amazon.

I like the futuristic design. It keeps the maxwell chip cool and quiet. Thanks Zotac!

i want that card am building my first system and i want to be able to play well at 4k

I think that both gpus look good, but the amp! extreme looks very "futuristic". The thing is that you can't find anywhere

The amp looks pretty nice and clean. The extreme is quite "in-your-face" but certainly not the worst thing I've ever seen. :P

Nice cards. :)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

And I though ZOTAC was a minor brand when it comes to graphics card. But with this, they had put themselves at the level of the competition IMO.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The thing I like about the 900 series is their price and energy efficiency. I like the brand because of their build quality which is superb. Since they are related to Sapphire I know they are reliable. I even tested their customer support before buying and was surprised at the fast response by their team. 

Although I am kind a AMD fan I could give it a chance :)

The NVIDIA 9XX series is a piece of fine engineering. 

AMD FX FX-8350 4 GHz | OC@4,3GHz, 1,35V, Noctua NHU-14S, 2X Noctua NF-A15, AMD Radeon HD7000 7950 | Sapphire Vapor-x @1,16/1,375GHz, DDR-3 1600 8 GB | Corsair Vengeance CL8@1912 CL9, Kingston | HyperX 120GB + GoodRam C40 256GB + WD Caviar Black 640GB + Blue 500GB,  NZXT H2 (IN: 2x120mm NZXT + CM SickleFlow 120 Blue LED; OUT: 140mm Akasa Viper + 120mm NZXT), Bequiet Power Zone 750W, SB XiFi, NZXT Sentry 3, Razer Kraken 7.1, Logitech X540, Razer Deathstalker Chroma, Razer Naga Epic, LG 29UM65, Benq Joybee Gp1

Thanks for the giveaway Linus and Zotac!

ALL the pages of entries!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)