Most Overpriced Tech?

CaptainKoda

Alienware desktops, Beats

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

streets by 50 star wars edition

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

streets by 50 star wars edition

swiggity swag

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Didn't MKBHD make this in a vid?

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

It is PCI-E flash. Lots of it as well. What part of you thought it would be cheap?

Anything made by Asus. Every product, from motherboards to routers and graphics cards, of their's I've ever owned died.

Hey the ASUS fanbois will get very upset if you say that around here. Spread that around the Motherboards and monitors section and you'll make a lot of people upset. 

all true yet i have razer products and a mac laptop

Well since you aren't a complete sausage who breaks their stuff they will last some time. Funny story: My friend used to have a K90 then the entire top row backilght just died. He got a K95 through a RMA and he recently told me 4 months later that some of his LEDs are dead. I told him my Blackwidow Ultimate hasn't failed yet. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

there not expensive when you considerer that use of those programs is how you make money

True, but where I am there are no student retail packages like there is in North America, but you're right. I believe the process/chemical engineering application HYSIS costs about $200,000 a license. But it is the industry standard, and has 24 hour on-call support.

adobe products

I both agree and disagree at the same time. It's expensive, but if you were going to update to the latest version then Cloud ended up costing less. That said, I do wish they had the versions for specific users still (like production, design, web etc.)

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

ROG SWIFT, is it overpriced? Yes. Will I buy it still? Yes

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Ethernet cables. Cost me 150SEK (about 21USD) to buy, but the price that the vendors actually are able to sell them for is 10-20SEK (1,4-2,8USD). 

Didn't MKBHD make this in a vid?

yes

)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

By Mario on August 24, 2014
I was told light speed travel was impossible but I plugged this into my phone and accidentally stuck it to my tongue and now I'm on an exoplanet 50 light years away. The downside is it drained my battery life so now I'm stuck here with just enough power to write this review in an attempt to warn others of the possible risk.

anything sold by home shopping networks

I agree totally they try to sell ipad 2's for 599.00 in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :huh:

If you buy this you clearly have more money than sense. And I will confiscate money from the guilty party if the previous sentence is true

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I agree totally they try to sell ipad 2's for 599.00 in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :huh:

But....But..... we'll sweeten the deal with accessories that somewhat useful and bloatware that you'll never use and immediately ditch! AND WE'LL SHOVE DVD DRIVES DOWN YOUR THROAT BECAUSE WE THINK PEOPLE STILL USE THEM!!!!!!! ERMAHGERD BUY OUR SHIT!!!! BUY IT NAOW!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

But....But..... we'll sweeten the deal with accessories that somewhat useful and bloatware that you'll never use and immediately ditch! AND WE'LL SHOVE DVD DRIVES DOWN YOUR THROAT BECAUSE WE THINK PEOPLE STILL USE THEM!!!!!!! ERMAHGERD BUY OUR SHIT!!!! BUY IT NAOW!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA HAHA so sad but true  !!!! :angry: screw you shopping channel you're just there to steal old people's money and sell them crappy jewelry :angry: !!!    

By Mario on August 24, 2014
I was told light speed travel was impossible but I plugged this into my phone and accidentally stuck it to my tongue and now I'm on an exoplanet 50 light years away. The downside is it drained my battery life so now I'm stuck here with just enough power to write this review in an attempt to warn others of the possible risk.

but its prime eligible so you could have it in 2 days  

HAHA HAHA so sad but true  !!!! :angry: screw you shopping channel you're just there to steal old people's money and sell them crappy jewelry :angry: !!!    

not to mention the non-techies....