Most Overpriced Tech?

CaptainKoda

Ok, but GDrive doesn't backup things like iCloud does - and Apple isn't Google, so they don't have petabytes of storage with all your personal information on file. Plus, photos don't count toward storage if they're on a device. If they're only on iCloud they do though.

Point is, it's convenient as hell and works better than any other solution out there.

I'm sorry I just don't like paying monthly for something I can get free. But hey there OS's look nice even though you can't do jack on them.

He really likes Apple. :ph34r:

Yes, but I still appreciate Windows and 'more bang for your buck' builds. In fact, I don't own a Mac currently. I had to give my old MacBook to my brother for school. And I certainly don't hate my gaming rig :D

I'm on this forum, aren't I? That's proof enough. Otherwise I'd be on Macrumors all the time...

Obviously you don't work with too many documents across more than one device... Or have used any Apple device outside of saying 'see? this is why it sucks!'

Do you work on documents on your iphone?

and that last part makes no sense but okey

because saying it sucks means i use it

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

I'm sorry I just don't like paying monthly for something I can get free. But hey there OS's look nice even though you can't do jack on them.

shots fired

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

1. It is free.

2. I'm glad you can live in such ignorance. Because the millions of Macs sold were sold to people who don't intend to actually use them. I almost forgot! The gorgeous OS is just a plus.

Do you work on documents on your iphone?

and that last part makes no sense but okey

because saying it sucks means i use it

No. My point was that documents go across iPad and Macs too - or even Windows, technically.

And my point was also that you haven't used them much. Or used the in a strictly ironic state of mind.

Yes, but I still appreciate Windows and 'more bang for your buck' builds. In fact, I don't own a Mac currently. I had to give my old MacBook to my brother for school. And I certainly don't hate my gaming rig :D

I'm on this forum, aren't I? That's proof enough. Otherwise I'd be on Macrumors all the time...

I can understand phones as No one cares about what specs are in your phone I mean 1440px2560 is dumb on a phone just wish they'd make better cameras. But come on charging ~$2000 for a gtx 780m that bull crap. There 5k iMac is the only non overpriced product.

1. It is free.

2. I'm glad you can live in such ignorance. Because the millions of Macs sold were sold to people who don't intend to actually use them. I almost forgot! The gorgeous OS is just a plus.

So pretty much spend $1500 on a laptop with crap specs and don't use them that often ok Thank you Apple.

I can understand phones as No one cares about what specs are in your phone I mean 1440px2560 is dumb on a phone just wish they'd make better cameras. But come on charging ~$2000 for a gtx 780m that bull crap. There 5k iMac is the only non overpriced product.

Are you talking the 15" rMBP? Have you used one? 

My point is simply that you're not buying a PC with OS X on the hard drive and a big price premium - Macs are an entirely different class of computers. Visually simpler, but still just as useful, and much more intuitive.

No. My point was that documents go across iPad and Macs too - or even Windows, technically.

And my point was also that you haven't used them much. Or used the in a strictly ironic state of mind.

or maybe its your applegasms over icloud putting me in such a state of mind

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

Are you talking the 15" rMBP? Have you used one? 

My point is simply that you're not buying a PC with OS X on the hard drive and a big price premium - Macs are an entirely different class of computers. Visually simpler, but still just as useful, and much more intuitive.

I bet he won't with the lack of ports

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

I bet he won't with the lack of ports

He gonna spend $100 on them usb ports from Apple. Though hey he has the money he likes spending $1300 on a laptop then another $50-$100 on adapters.

He gonna spend $100 on them usb ports from Apple. Though hey hey has the money he likes spending $1300 on a laptop then another $50-$100 on adapters.

I was gonna say, cost obviously isn't an issue.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

Interests: Gaming.....Apple

hmmm... those two don't go well together...

I died of laughter.

astro

scuf

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

astro

scuf

Why are console brands so overpriced? Astro turtlebeach just found out about scuf $80 for 1 controller the hell.

He gonna spend $100 on them usb ports from Apple. Though hey he has the money he likes spending $1300 on a laptop then another $50-$100 on adapters.

I was gonna say, cost obviously isn't an issue.

He must be rich.

Interests: Gaming.....Apple

hmmm... those two don't go well together...

I died of laughter.

Glad you could figure out my life for me! I'm not rich - I just bought a GTX 970 for my build, after almost 6 months of saving up.

I'm not buying a MacBook any time soon - I still use mine from 2006. I have a Windows rig I use every day. I simply appreciate Apple's products - I don't work for them.

If there was an Apple of game developers it'd probably be Rockstar. Extremely secretive, extremely proprietary (Rockstar builds their own engine(s) and provides no details on how they work), mainstream, high attention to detail, and most of all they both bring in shit tons of cash.

If there was an Apple of game developers it'd probably be Rockstar. Extremely secretive, extremely proprietary (Rockstar builds their own engine(s) and provides no details on how they work), mainstream, high attention to detail, and most of all they both bring in shit tons of cash.

lol

Calling a company the Apple of gaming is an insult to that company.

Sorry, I had to. :P

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Calling a company the Apple of gaming is an insult to that company.

Sorry, I had to. :P

well we know that.

I'd have to say alienware and, unfortunately, many gpu manufacturers that advertise gaming a lot.  It's like, "Wow!  Dual fans?  Red coloring?!  Clearly this is better than everything else and should improve my gaming performance much more compared to other brands! /s"

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Asus.

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W