So,we are screwed?

Mitico

Chem Trails is the funniest conspiracy ever.

Hey don't take just take anyone's word for ask Alex Jones hes ... "Got the Documents" LOL.

I didn't mean they would find one at once, but I have faith in our knowledge and research and develepment capacities as a race. We survived so much.

It's logical and virtuous to have trust and confidence in the ... "Scientific Method" as this is the best method we currently have today to solve world issues but don't trust in people. There are some really extremely evil people running shit in this world and the sad fact of reality is that most of the general population think the bad guy's are the good ones. 

It's logical and virtuous to have trust and confidence in the ... "Scientific Method" as this is the best method we currently have today to solve world issues but don't trust in people. There are some really extremely evil people running shit in this world and the sad fact of reality is that most of the general population think the bad guy's are the good ones. 

I know... I'm not naive, that's also why I think when enough people are infected someone will find a cure because pharmaceutical companies will be able to make money :P

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I have to admit that I wouldn't, but one of my teacher in High School talked about this regularly in our class and mentioned this, I should ask her this question :P I just wanted to pass the knowledge and maybe with any chance make someone who is stressed by this (can we call it an epidemia ?) feel a bit better.

It's not paranoia, it's normal self preservation behavior, nothing more. I don't care if they say it's not airborne, that ebola patient sneezes for some reason and guess what? you're inhaling his bodily fluids.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I know... I'm not naive, that's also why I think when enough people are infected someone will find a cure because pharmaceutical companies will be able to make money :P

Then it would also be logical to entertain the notion that because there are EXTREMELY large sums of financial gain to be made in the medical industry that it would be far more profitable to keep people sick or dependent on pills and other medical treatments rather than to invest in the research to outright cure people. Better yet lets force people to pay for expensive medical insurance policies that they likely will never use.  

Before we will know it, it will be the movie Contagion!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I did some diagnostics shadowing. I never got to see serious cases, but they never jumped to "hey we should try experimental drug ABC to treat this". They don't. Drugs are experimental for a reason. Some are still in early phases and barely ready for closed trials much less full on use. 

Actually the FDA has approved ZMapp and TKM-Ebola for the treatment of Ebola patients.

That's exactly what they said about the Swine Flu LOL. I can't remember what the Swine Flu was supposed to have been mutated from but the facts are people died from taken that Vaccination and many got sick ranging from mild flu like symptoms to full on hospitalization and even death in a few cases where they already had a compromised immune system.

You're not seriously anti-vaccine are you?

It also blocks the ... "Chem Trails" !

Chem trails is complete and utter bullshit.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I haven't had one in over 20 years. I am healthy. Can you honestly and factually say what they put into ... "Vaccines" ?

I haven't had one in over 20 years. I am healthy. Can you honestly and factually say what they put into ... "Vaccines" ?

I'm not anti vaccine, but I haven't had a flu shot in years, nor have I had the flu (now that I say that, I'll fucking end up getting it). I do believe in standard vaccines like tetanus and polio and what not.

Actually the FDA has approved ZMapp and TKM-Ebola for the treatment of Ebola patients.

Chem trails is complete and utter bullshit.

Lol we might have found someone crazier than me, I at least get my booster shots for tetanus

Mainly because my normal doctor has actually seen someone die from tetanus, he described it as "the most horrifying way to die imaginable"...........

Yes actually. The ingredient lists are public, just as they're required to be as FDA certified medications. Just because you haven't had a vaccine for 20 years and are healthy doesn't mean that vaccines aren't beneficial.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Lol we might have found someone crazier than me, I at least get my booster shots for tetanus

Mainly because my normal doctor has actually seen someone die from tetanus, he described it as "the most horrifying way to die imaginable"...........

Oh yeah. Tetanus is fucking nasty.

I'm vaccinated against everything I can be because I've had the flu ruin my life too many times not to get it. Of course that one's a bit more debatable from the others because in today's society flu isn't typically deadly but still I'd rather have a guaranteed 10% chance of getting it from the vaccine than not be protected at all.

Flu is also a weakened live culture instead of the other vaccines which are typically dead or synthetic imitations like the micro viruslike particles in the latest HPV vaccine Gardasil.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I'm not anti vaccine, but I haven't had a flu shot in years, nor have I had the flu (now that I say that, I'll fucking end up getting it). I do believe in standard vaccines like tetanus and polio and what not.

I trust a street drug dealer more than Big Pharma.

You're crazy. Legitimately crazy. Any respect I had for you is lost.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Yes actually. The ingredient lists are public, just as they're required to be as FDA certified medications. Just because you haven't had a vaccine for 20 years and are healthy doesn't mean that vaccines aren't beneficial.

Did you know that Mercury in one of the most vial, toxic substances in the world. Did you know they put traces of it in the Swine Flu Vaccine. So is Fluoride one of the most toxic substances in the known world and it's common in Government treated Water supplies and toothpaste and it also makes you dumb as xxxx.

Oh yeah. Tetanus is fucking nasty.

I'm vaccinated against everything I can be because I've had the flu ruin my life too many times not to get it. Of course that one's a bit more debatable from the others because in today's society flu isn't typically deadly but still I'd rather have a guaranteed 10% chance of getting it from the vaccine than not be protected at all.

Flu is also a weakened live culture instead of the other vaccines which are typically dead or synthetic imitations like the micro viruslike particles in the latest HPV vaccine Gardasil.

Eh, I haven't had flu in a while, I do hate getting it though. But I've always felt sick after getting a flul shot.

You ever seen what Tetanus looks like? I'd recommend that one at least, that and polio for children. I'd rather die from dehydration than tetanus, less painful.

Flu shots aren't really the same thing as those vaccines we give babies...The real dickheads are those idiot parents who refuse to vaccinate their childs, thereby risking those people who actually are allergic to vaccines and need the rest of us to have that vaccine.

I don't get flu shots because when I get the flu, I don't get a very hard version of it, and it is healthyer to let your body build up defences......

But vaccines, especially child vaccines are really important.

Did you know that Mercury in one of the most vial, toxic substances in the world. Did you know they put traces of it in the Swine Flu Vaccine. So is Fluoride one of the most toxic substances in the known world and it's common in Government treated Water supplies and toothpaste and it also makes you dumb as xxxx.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Oh my fucking god. Mercury is in use in tons for things...just because something is dangerous, doesn't mean that small amounts of it can't have medical uses....Theres are reason why it was used so much more in the past in all kinds of medicines...Now we know far more about how dangerous it is, so we only use it in specific things and in very small doses.

All studies ever made on this topic shows that Mercury has no role in autism and the rest of the crap that the botox brained Jenny McCarthy blabbed about.

Want to know why they use the mercury based thing in vaccines? Because its in multi vial vaccines to "prevent their contamination with germs, bacteria and fungi."

So why isn't it in the single vial vaccinations if they are trying to kill us...its only the multi vial ones which is why the swine flu has thimerosal

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You're crazy. Legitimately crazy. Any respect I had for you is lost.

So it's ok for Big Pharma to sell poison because your government says it's alright ? But if a group outside of Government sell poison it's not alright ?

A Doctor (the one that went to the airport in full biohazard gear, wasn't reported on in the US, at least not by the TV) just called into a local talk radio station I listen to and said that the health care community has been expecting sporadic outbreaks in the US for several weeks. And that the CDC is completely in damage control mode when they tell people everything is fine.

My advice, start wearing gloves and a mask when you go out, we already have. (just to remind people who think that's crazy, people do it in China and Japan all the time during flu season)

A very smart idea, and makes sense. I wouldn't do it personally but I get why people do, and a lot of the time am thankful that they do.

Are we screwed?

Well that will depend on how quick the drug companies develop vaccines and the effectiveness of containment. I'm not worried about this though I would have to admit that it is at the back of my mind.

I envy those people living in the Outback, wish I was there.

Haha, I think in the outback you actually have a much higher risk of getting injured by something.

For once we agree. People need to get their heads out of the sand and start being cautious. Not panic, not freak out, just be careful and practice basic hygenic safety. Wear a mask in public, wear gloves, if you go shopping, sanitize your hands before putting anything in your mouth or even rubbing your eyes.

Anyone who goes out into public during flu season should have a little bottle of antiseptic hand wash with them. That's what the gf's purse is for!

I also always avoid rubbing my eyes. I mean jeeze, hasn't anyone seen the bird scene from 28 Days Later? Eyes people. Open windows to the body.

I'm pretty sure it's a small dose of whatever they're trying to build up a resistance to so that the body can produce its own antibodies so that next time it encounters it, it already has what it needs to finish it off.

I might be wrong, but that's the very layman explanation.

Haha, exactly. I mean, I haven't had a Tetanus shot in ages. I haven't gotten it. But, I also haven't stepped on any rusty nails...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

They do not put traces of mercury in any vaccine. Thimerosal has been banned for use in vaccines for 20 years despite scientific consensus that it's harmless. Thimerosal is not even mercury, the body simply breaks it down into mercury.

Fluoride is also completely harmless and also very beneficial. Fluorine is admittedly nasty shit but to compare the two you have to have a complete lack of knowledge with regards to chemistry and how chemical bonds and compounds work.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

So it's ok for Big Pharma to sell poison because your government says it's alright ? But if a group outside of Government sell poison it's not alright ?

It's not poison nor have you provided evidence to prove so. There's a lot of corruption in pharmaceuticals but there is scientific consensus on vaccinations. 

Please take your anti-science bullcrap elsewhere.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I do avoid drinking fluoridated water, if only for the taste, partially because it makes my stomach hurt.

It's not poison nor have you provided evidence to prove so. There's a lot of corruption in pharmaceuticals but there is scientific consensus on vaccinations. 

Please take your anti-science bullcrap elsewhere.

Mercury IS poisonous...just saying, it might be "tolerable" in small doses like what might appear in a vaccine (if it indeed is in the vaccine, not saying it is, I don't know). Just saying that it is....poisonous lol.

Mercury is in most fish that we eat, that's partially why women aren't supposed to eat fish when pregnant.

Over 100 peoples in quarantine for ebola,1 in hawaii and another one in D.C and like 400 more (from the plane)... What's your opinion about this? How this will end?

Yeah, we're all screwed. We should all just kill ourselves now.

The media and a few nameless paranoid skitzos on this forum are blowing this "EBOLA" crisis way out of proportion.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Mercury IS poisonous...just saying, it might be "tolerable" in small doses like what might appear in a vaccine (if it indeed is in the vaccine, not saying it is, I don't know). Just saying that it is....poisonous lol.

Mercury is in most fish that we eat, that's partially why women aren't supposed to eat fish when pregnant.

It's not in vaccines. Thimerosal (a mercury DERIVATIVE) used to be but hasn't for 20 years. I realize mercury is toxic but there's not evidence to suggest thimerosal is and in fact there's evidence to the contrary.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It's not in vaccines. Thimerosal (a mercury DERIVATIVE) used to be but hasn't for 20 years. I realize mercury is toxic but there's not evidence to suggest thimerosal is and in fact there's evidence to the contrary.

I will defer to your knowledge as I haven't done the necessary research (google lol). Still, hard to imagine that something derived from poison isn't poisonous, then again I'm no chemist, and anything in excess can be poisonous.

Yeah, we're all screwed. We should all just kill ourselves now.

The media and a few nameless paranoid skitzos on this forum are blowing this "EBOLA" crisis way out of proportion.

And people like you are the reason this administration hasn't taken any pertinent steps to prevent this crisis, which is why people like me are concerned. Basic common sense says "block travel to those countries" and the head of the CDC says "well that might not block it 100%", well wearing a condom might not prevent aids 100%, but you don't go bareback based on that thought.

Then it would also be logical to entertain the notion that because there are EXTREMELY large sums of financial gain to be made in the medical industry that it would be far more profitable to keep people sick or dependent on pills and other medical treatments rather than to invest in the research to outright cure people. Better yet lets force people to pay for expensive medical insurance policies that they likely will never use.  

Stop it you're making me sad... 

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1