PES 2015 is 1080p/60fps on PS4 - 720p60fps on XOne

rafbanaan

From the Konami website:

yLuapYg.jpg

Update:

Hopefully websites keen to report 720p Xbox One issue pick this up: Image circulating has been taken down. Communicating with MS. Stay tuned

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/516542112205381633

Edit: Fixed.

Edit 2: It uses the Fox Engine (Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes). So that explains it a bit..

I forgot the source: http://www.konami.jp/we/2015/

Edited by rafbanaan

does it make a difference for them(console users)?

nope.tiff

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I have an xbox one and fifa 15, the frame rate dips to around 30FPS, its horrible.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

ouch... ps3 onpar with xbox one... wow...

peasants :P

It'll have different physics probably and graphics or they've utilised the cell processor really well. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

it's not like they'll notice the 1080p. most console users use a TV and don't sit 5' from their TV.

Cannot see the full image...

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

GG xbone

lol of all games, FIFA gets the lowest resolution? At least it's 60fps ^^ but if it runs on a ps3 at 720p 60fps they could have probably squeezed 1080p out of it by lowering some assets... console devs...

-edit-

if @StingBull is correct and the xbone allows twice as many players as the ps4, it's the other way around, the ps4 failed hard.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Damn, that's insulting. Well deserved insults but still.

Maybe they use Kinect in a penalty shoot minigame or something.

Edit: Did you guys just realize that XBONE version allows 2 times as much players as PS4? Also on that note who the fuck plays a football game with 8 players?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I don't like to annoy people with KSI videos, but in this case, i think it is appropriate.

Also: poor peasants.

who cares...

it's not like they'll notice the 1080p. most console users use a TV and don't sit 5' from their TV.

Oh trust me, if the tv is big enough you can tell the difference pretty easily. Maybe you wouldn't be able to appreciate more than 1080p (although over 60" you probably could) but 1080p look quite a bit better than 720p.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Edit: Did you guys just realize that XBONE version allows 2 times as much players as PS4? Also on that note who the fuck plays a football game with 8 players?

wat really? sucks that I can't read japanese :( I take back my previous "gg xbone" then, it's actually gg ps4...

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

lol at them Xbox guys, but seriously I would play console if it would be always at 60 FPS since at 30FPS it give me a headache and strains my eyes to much so I can't ever play it. Don't play games for graphics, just play them for the story line.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

This describes my opinion perfectly:

post-43930-0-06154300-1411937738.gif

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

It's weird. Playstation 3 allows up to 7 local players yet PS4 allows only 4. I think this issue might be caused by a possible limitation on how many controllers PS4 can pair with it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Doesn't really matter, PES without mods and kits and all those pretty downloadibles that add correct players and teams and AI and formations just is not as good.

I've played with 8 on FIFA once, it was bedlam, with 8 users on one team, no one kept in any sort of formation, nobody made runs or space. 2/10 would not repeat.

It would seem they didn't even try to optimize for the XBone. It runs the same framerate and resolution as the PS3. It would be nice if we could get a PC release though or if someone would somehow port the game to the PC illegally. I really don't give a sh*t at this point anymore I just really hate all exclusives. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Maybe all the devs should tell microsoft "maybe, if you would drop the console bullshit, and make a console like (in that it's made for gaming, and comes with a controller ready to go) gaming computer for a similar price with decent hardware THATS UPGRADABLE, we wouldn't have these problems"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They're working with MS on the matter.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/516542112205381633

Who the hell is that? How does he know?