Bored with games at the moment

=_ZeRo_=

Anyone else feel like this I have a heap of games on steam and hard drive but find anything to make me want to play for more then 10 mins! :mellow:

Yup

My system: CPU: i5-4670k CPU-Cooler: be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H Ram: 8GB Kingston HyperX fury (red) SSD: Samasing 840 EVO 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Windforce Case: Fractal Define R4 windowed PSU: Corsair CX 600W Semi-Modular OS: Windows 7 Home Premium.

Laptop: Dell Laptop - Some crap i5 and 8GB of DDR3 ram. OS: Duel Boot - Windows 8 & Ubuntu! 

I know that feel bro

1e1d5e238c.png

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

What are your favorite genres?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This is why I seldom buy games. I only buy the game if it really tickles my fancy. 

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

I have gotten 80% of my games from friends because they wanted to play them with me, or humble bundles (also by friends because they are cheap).

And we never really play them.

The only game I play consistently is ARMA 3, every weekend.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Currently waiting for the new borderlands to come out, just hoping that they haven't messed up the series 

I'm very much bored from gaming at the moment. ArcheAge is the only game that I'm playing right now. Other than that I'm waiting for ASC Unity, Shadow of Mordor and The Division. Hope they won't dissapoint. :)

YOU NEED TO STOP FACKING PLAYING GAMES FOR A MONTH.I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WILL HELP YOU.SPEND YOU TIME WITH YOUR PARENTS.

Honestly, nowadays I am into starting my career, so I learn a lot. and whenever I play games for more then an hour, I feel like I am wasting my time. I still want to refresh the feeling with 3x monitors and ultra graphics, but Dammit, I Changed Again (I guess I should listen to less punk music)

I play games a fair bit, 

my current favorites are:

Garrys Mod

Unturned

and Battlefield 3, even though its on Origin and everything about its system sucks making it hard to play.

YOU NEED TO STOP FACKING PLAYING GAMES FOR A MONTH.I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WILL HELP YOU.SPEND YOU TIME WITH YOUR PARENTS.

Family, I think you mean Family.

Because he had a hard drive.

ye getting bored with games since 2012 , play for 10 mins never touch it again. i blame the consoles and corporate greed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Try Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, and Josou Sanmyaku.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I've been hitting that. Just jumped into Minecraft though, and that seems to be grabbing me good!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Yeah, i have that problem. On saturday nights, when i actually want to play, i find that i spend 15+ min scrolling up and down in the library to find something to play.

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

I know that also. Im waiting for Borderlands: TPS and the SR4 Gat DLC right now. It seems like only good sandboxes can entertain me now...

I had that this summer (post steam-sale crisis) so I started watching anime (spur of the moment idea I guess) and after gaining that particular level-up to my interests, I got my mojo back for games. Just needed diversion. Still watch anime though.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It's probably because humans are not meant to sit around playing games for hours on end. Games follow common mechanics, and once you get bored of it, you're bored of pretty much every game.  I tend to leave gaming for weekends so as to not overload with it.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Yeah it is part of growing up to, I am always chasing that feeling that I used to get logging on for 8 hour diablo 2 sessions everyday./.. sadly it will never be that way again for me. I play maybe a hour to 2 hours at a time.

Quake LIve is F2P and has got me going again.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

.Games follow common mechanics, and once you get bored of it, you're bored of pretty much every game.  I tend to leave gaming for weekends so as to not overload with it.

I feel the Same, but yeah older you get, the less that wow's you, because you've seen it before, just not as flash, but it impresses a little less.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz