Razer Deathadder chroma launched: Optical and 10,000dpi!

brownninja97

123a.jpg

Note that i said 10,000 dpi above, thats a problem because it means there is acceleration which means there is a loss in the precision which is a bad thing, still its optical so it will be better then laser but its an issue none the less.

So there is 16.8million colours that you can choose from as well due to the whole RGB madness.

Yeah thats about it, no other news.

Price:

UK: Dunno

Euro:

69euros

US:

$69

http://www.techpowerup.com/205607/razer-deathadder-chroma-gaming-mouse-launched.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lol. 10000 dpi? Sounds super useless...

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

That's pretty cool, I would've got this for the rgb lighting when I built my pc. It annoyed me being green only because I wanted to match the color of my pc. I could do that with my keyboard but not my mouse. I ultimately just set the keyboard to green to match the mouse and at this point I like it better. So much so I plan on redoing my lighting scheme to go green. 

Cool, but not worth upgrading from my current deathadder.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Lol. 10000 dpi? Sounds super useless...

And here I am...with my G502... with a max of 12000 DPI....Using 2500 DPI and never really going above that.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Weirdly, I usually use ~6,000 dpi, I could see myself moving up to 10,000 if I had a 1440p monitor.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

$69, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

Does anybody really care about the lights on their peripherals?

I was thinking about buying another Deathadder anyway because I kinda fired mine so I may as well get the rainbow one.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Does anybody really care about the lights on their peripherals?

Apparently there are, if not they wouldn't release it in the first place

hahaha 10k dpi....is this some sort of dick measuring contest?

Yes it is, the probleme is that razer didn't understood that it's not the siwe that matter but how you use it. 

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I use 4500dpi on 1080p, I can see how one could use 8200 or higher on 1440p or 4k

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I use 4500dpi on 1080p, I can see how one could use 8200 or higher on 1440p or 4k

exactly, 

I don't see the point in Optical mice, especially ones that go up to 10K DPI, They have more acceleration and less accuracy. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

DPI has been one of the best marketing numbers for mice for ages. Unfortunately most people buy in to the whole "bigger number means its better" bullshit. At least it's not a laser mouse.

I don't see the point in Optical mice, especially ones that go up to 10K DPI, They have more acceleration and less accuracy. 

Its laser that actually has acceleration issues, not optical.

I never liked the deathadder. I love my naga 2014. Just wish it has the same weight as my friends M95 however. The G600 is too heavy for me IMO. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

ITS OVER 9000! omg

too bad i still use 450

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

WOW is that the new Razer Poopadder Coma?

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein