Raijintek destroys all AIOs on their first try? Do we have a new champion?

brownninja97

Hey, Opcode.  Do you think the thermal compound will spread sufficiently with 2 pressure points versus 4?  

amd has been doing it for years, they seem fine as long as its done properly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think I will be buying this. To replace my H80. I am just going to wait until the reviews come out and find out if the maintenance is actually low. Because aluminium leaves residue in the mechanics and can cause them to perform worse over time.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Price still well over 100$ which equals 150euro in europe cause math.derp()

Still cant afford watercooling in this decade probably.

?

The OP says 80 euro.

Not all 240mm rads are 240mm rads created equal.

Doesn't this come with a 360 rad as well as 240 and 120's?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Doesn't this come with a 360 rad as well as 240 and 120's?

Nope, the TRITON only comes with a 275 x 120 x 32 mm radiator. Tho it's capable of being expanded, so you could always possibly run two 240 mm radiators (given the pump is strong enough). Or possibly even tie in a GPU waterblock into the loop. The pump is capable of 31.7 gallons per hour, which I am willing to bet is the Alphacool DC-LT. So it should be strong enough to run a small custom loop straight from the block.

Nope, the TRITON only comes with a 275 x 120 x 32 mm radiator. Tho it's capable of being expanded, so you could always run two 240 mm radiators (given the pump is strong enough). Possibly even tie in a GPU waterblock into the loop.

Wow, I thought wrong. you just simplified my choice for me, definitely going with the DEEPCOOL captain because it has a 360 rad stock option. (also I think the block looks nice)

CAPTAIN-360.jpg

^Dat sexiness

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

But is it better than the H220-X?

Considering the different price your basically comparing a hyper 212 to a be quiet dark rock pro

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

• 2 months later...

wow this is so cheap! Only 65€ currently in germany!

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15

I have a Temps and and unboxing on my channel

Thanks man, looks sweet, nice temps too!! (Add these to your post if you want and I'll delete them from mine)

For those that wanna watch in LTT.

His Unboxing

His Temps/OC/Noise levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf0gDWVMjfM

Translated DE>EN TomsHardware Review

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tomshardware.de%2Fraijintek-triton-aio-wasserkuhlung-pumpe-radiator%2Ctestberichte-241650.html&edit-text=&act=url

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i want to see bubbles in the res, i like to see moving parts in my PC

Bad idea, air bubbles in a loop tends to destroy the pump

never go in dry (air in the pump)

there is a reservoir in the actual pump which eliminated air gaps

So how it works is that by standard the cooler liquid is clear and then you are given a few dyes with the set so you can colour it how ever you want, im sure most of you would just be like me and shove all the colours in it to see what happens for science.

So then whats your opinion, no benchmarks are out but they say its the best performing AIO in the world well for its size.

Not a fan of dyes and of course they say it's the best performing AIO pretty much every manufacturer says their product is the best. Without benchmarks to demonstrate that, this destroys nothing and can't even be considered in the running for a new champion.

I don't mind the look of the unit it's not great but it's not terrible and that's pretty much all we have to go on there's not even a mention of if it's expandable so I'd still have to say I'd go with the Swiftech H220-X if I were to downsize to a 240mm rad. I want to see more 360mm AIO's or at least some thicker 280mm.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Considering the different price your basically comparing a hyper 212 to a be quiet dark rock pro

You have no one to blame for that but yourself with the title of the thread in fact it would be fair to compare it to the H240-X or the few 360mm rad AIO's

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Yea I respectfully disagree :P

im pretty sure you could house a pc within that rad

You have no one to blame for that but yourself with the title of the thread in fact it would be fair to compare it to the H240-X or the few 360mm rad AIO's

Not a fan of dyes and of course they say it's the best performing AIO pretty much every manufacturer says their product is the best. Without benchmarks to demonstrate that, this destroys nothing and can't even be considered in the running for a new champion.

I don't mind the look of the unit it's not great but it's not terrible and that's pretty much all we have to go on there's not even a mention of if it's expandable so I'd still have to say I'd go with the Swiftech H220-X if I were to downsize to a 240mm rad. I want to see more 360mm AIO's or at least some thicker 280mm.

mistakes were made, i was young and foolish when i made this thread. 

Listen if you care.

yep, this is something else, finally..

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

i know, but it would still be cool :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

• 4 weeks later...

That thing looks amazing.

Looks like it's also available in blue. Maaaybe I'll take that thing instead of my Corsair H105 just because of the look.  :wub:

Is it worth it????

Cause apparently it peforms good

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

This makes me moist.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |