Raijintek destroys all AIOs on their first try? Do we have a new champion?

brownninja97

CPRT_012_3g.jpg

Here is something that not a lot of people would have expected. Raijintek have been working on this cooler for about two years and they have brought a lot of new features which they say now makes it the best AIO. Well raijintek triton, lets see what you have got

CPRT_012_2g.jpg

Firstly the simple stuff, it comes in five colours, red, blue, black and white. Black and white arent transparent so you dont need to worry about that if you dont like it.

So the triton uses a cooper based with a new micro channel system and a built in res for all your liquid and stuff.

There are dual channels for liquids to travel as fast as possible, there are also quick fitting in order to change your liquids out fast and without leaking it everywhere. The coloured variants have two leds so that it lights up.

The rad is a very high density and is designed to promote turbulence, they used some of the technology that they use in their cpu heatsinks in the rad to make it well cool well(those heatsinks from my usage are very good especially for their price)

There is also a fan controller included but im not sure what type of controller it is but they say that it changes rpm, im not sure if it just uses volatge measurements or actual rpm changes.

CPRT_012_10g.jpg

So how it works is that by standard the cooler liquid is clear and then you are given a few dyes with the set so you can colour it how ever you want, im sure most of you would just be like me and shove all the colours in it to see what happens for science.

So then whats your opinion, no benchmarks are out but they say its the best performing AIO in the world well for its size.

Prices

UK:

£69.95

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-016-RT

Euro:

80 euros

US:

Unknown

http://www.techpowerup.com/205630/raijintek-announces-triton-aio-cpu-cooler.html

http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/TRITON-CPU-Komplett-Wasserkuehlung:_:1020.html

http://www.raijintek.com/en/products_detail.php?ProductID=18

http://www.vortez.net/news_story/raijintek_launch_the_tritona_german_designed_high_end_aio_cooler.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

A 240mm rad is still only a 240mm rad.

Awesome. Hope the price is competitive, Rajintek has always had very good prices! :)

I came.

askew ASKEW OMG YOUR BACK

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The rad thickness is less than the Corsair H105 so il be excited to see the results of testing.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

A 240mm rad is still only a 240mm rad.

But there is a lot more liquid, not sure how much of a difference that makes , we shall see. Also with the turbulence increase you never know, i get hyped easily.

Listen if you care.

Looks interesting. If the price is right and the claims true then I might consider getting one.

High density? Thick rad? Boy those fans will sound like jet engines 

Their fans are actually pretty good, not as great as Noctua but they are getting dangerously close. Im sure most people would change them straight away anyways.

Listen if you care.

Hmm, if this beats the h100i in price and performance then I may consider it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I came.

OH MY GOD. He's back.

Want to see this AIO compete with H105,X61 and H220-X. Hope it's not very expensive.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Hmm, if this beats the h100i in price and performance then I may consider it.

I dont think asatek rads have got anything on this, the technology just newer, you normally get one innovation but there are a few here, i expect it to best the h100i easily, it was probably a benchmark that they had to beat especially as they are a smaller company.

Listen if you care.

Price still well over 100$ which equals 150euro in europe cause math.derp()

Still cant afford watercooling in this decade probably.

look nice for sure.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

By the looks of it you can expand it. Not much though, or else you'd have to add another pump/res.

I might still go with H-220x because of above reason.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

gallery-triton12big.jpg

Looking at the picture, the fins are very dense. Maybe this thing can even perform like the X61.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

i want to see bubbles in the res, i like to see moving parts in my PC

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Copper water block and aluminum radiator, I was pretty sure those two metals don't play well together. Won't this have some crazy corrosion?

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

So would this be a better option for me than a custom loop?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Copper water block and aluminum radiator, I was pretty sure those two metals don't play well together. Won't this have some crazy corrosion?

Water plus oxygen is required, thats why you have to bleed the air out of a rad, even then you need a lot of oxygen before a noticeable amount of corrosion sets in.

Listen if you care.

So would this be a better option for me than a custom loop?

A custom loop has more liquid due to the massive res which is why thats better, its a price limitation, its the same as a pre-built pc vs a self built one. Pre built is a always more expensive due to the man hours required for workers to make stuff.

Listen if you care.

Looks awesome I wonder if they'll do a 320mm version like the H320 from swiftech