Raijintek destroys all AIOs on their first try? Do we have a new champion?

brownninja97

Looks pretty, but so does the H220-X that just showed up at my place.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I%20came.jpg

Must....have. It looks to be expandable!

Looks pretty, but so does the H220-X that just showed up at my place.

This looks to be cheaper, and IMHO looks better since the res is on the block and not on the rad.

Copper water block and aluminum radiator, I was pretty sure those two metals don't play well together. Won't this have some crazy corrosion?

Water plus oxygen is required, thats why you have to bleed the air out of a rad, even then you need a lot of oxygen before a noticeable amount of corrosion sets in.

Just add some standard car anti-freeze, that has anti corrosive stuff in it, supposedly.

I could say my burgers are the best in the world, but that's a bold faced lie. These are eyecandy, very delicious eyecandy. However, results matter, not bling. Benchmarks pls.

And that would be a damned lie, because my burgers are the best in the world.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Might want to modify the original post to clarify that it's the LED lights changing the colours, not a pre-set coloured SKU of this product.

Don't even care if it cools worse than the stock intel cooler, I want one just for the looks. 

Mystery is the source of all true science.

block looks like ass. Has the same issue as the original h220 did as it is way to tall. 

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I am realy liking this new cooler. I wonder how expandable it is.

Ya and an lga1150 socket is still an lga1150 socket. Yet Intel keeps making it better....

That is not a comparison i would be quick to make. When you are talking about dissipating heat, Surface area will make a bigger difference that any fancy material or engineering you could use in a liquid cooling system 100% of the time.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I am realy liking this new cooler. I wonder how expandable it is.

That is not a comparison i would be quick to make. When you are talking about dissipating heat, Surface area will make a bigger difference that any fancy material or engineering you could use in a liquid cooling system 100% of the time.

I know, i was jsut giving a general comparison in order to say nothing is as good as it can possibly be and there will always be room for innovatiom.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

the page linked for purchasing makes it look like you need to fill it yourself, making it non AIO if that is the case.

you add the dye colour in(if you want a dye)so its not a complete aio then I guess.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I came.

I saw.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I saw.

I skeeted

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i want to see bubbles in the res, i like to see moving parts in my PC

Considering the block and tubes are clear I am willing to bet Mayhem's "Aurora" fluid would look nice in these.

A 240mm rad is still only a 240mm rad.

CPRT_012_3g.jpg

Here is something that not a lot of people would have expected. Raijintek have been working on this cooler for about two years and they have brought a lot of new features which they say now makes it the best AIO. Well raijintek triton, lets see what you have got

CPRT_012_2g.jpg

Firstly the simple stuff, it comes in five colours, red, blue, black and white. Black and white arent transparent so you dont need to worry about that if you dont like it.

So the triton uses a cooper based with a new micro channel system and a built in res for all your liquid and stuff.

There are dual channels for liquids to travel as fast as possible, there are also quick fitting in order to change your liquids out fast and without leaking it everywhere. The coloured variants have two leds so that it lights up.

The rad is a very high density and is designed to promote turbulence, they used some of the technology that they use in their cpu heatsinks in the rad to make it well cool well(those heatsinks from my usage are very good especially for their price)

There is also a fan controller included but im not sure what type of controller it is but they say that it changes rpm, im not sure if it just uses volatge measurements or actual rpm changes.

CPRT_012_10g.jpg

So how it works is that by standard the cooler liquid is clear and then you are given a few dyes with the set so you can colour it how ever you want, im sure most of you would just be like me and shove all the colours in it to see what happens for science.

So then whats your opinion, no benchmarks are out but they say its the best performing AIO in the world well for its size.

Prices

UK:

£69.95

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-016-RT

Euro:

80 euros

US:

Unknown

http://www.techpowerup.com/205630/raijintek-announces-triton-aio-cpu-cooler.html

http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/TRITON-CPU-Komplett-Wasserkuehlung:_:1020.html

http://www.raijintek.com/en/products_detail.php?ProductID=18

http://www.vortez.net/news_story/raijintek_launch_the_tritona_german_designed_high_end_aio_cooler.html

I like how it is expandable. I hope you can get the cpublock/pump/res standalone.

Confusing post title. Looking at the cold plate section there are only 2 screws to attach to.  I wonder how mounting will be?   If sagging will be an issue, in a typical setup where your motherboard is vertical, especially after thermal compounds cure.  The head unit looks pretty heavy.

What's in the box.

Capture.png

Confusing post title. Looking at the cold plate section there are only 2 screws to attach to.  I wonder how mounting will be?   If sagging will be an issue, in a typical setup where your motherboard is vertical, especially after thermal compounds cure.  The head unit looks pretty heavy.

Installation Guide

Hey, Opcode.  Do you think the thermal compound will spread sufficiently with 2 pressure points versus 4?  

Hey, Opcode.  Do you think the thermal compound will spread sufficiently with 2 pressure points versus 4?  

It's worked for many years with old clamp heatsinks. This Triton looks like the clamp surrounds the block, so it should be much better than these old clamp style heatsinks.

installAM3HSF_13.jpg

Also keep in mind the NH-D14 uses the same style of mounting hardware (two bolt down points) and that cooler is simply massive (heavy). I have my doubts this little block filled with water will weigh more than the NH-D14.

noctua_nh_d14se2011_install02.jpg

Tho they could of ran the mounting points at the top and bottom to make it more secure rather than the sides. Tho I am sure you can more than likely mount it sideways (rotate the bracket) if you wish.

Considering the block and tubes are clear I am willing to bet Mayhem's "Aurora" fluid would look nice in these.

I need this :___

Raijintek? Who?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Raijintek? Who?

New company, well newish they are branching out into many parts, they are still new but they are doing pretty well so far.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

this seems quite a intersting cooler, hopefully linus get's his hands on it some time.

I need this :___

better don't use that, it contains micro particels wich might damage your pump, tubing and rads.

mayhem themselves even say that it's only meant to be used in show cases, wich means barely load on them and only build to last a few months at most.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.