Australia will be the first western country to get the New 3DS from Nintendo

HexaGuy

The culture here is more Western influenced than anything else dispite where it is located

i had enough of you and your biased opinions.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

well i want it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The Australian accent sound similar than English accent to me, but I do prefer the Australian one.

Cus it's sexy as fk  :wub:  :lol:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Lmao!! yes!! in your face everyone else!! you have no idea how awesome it is to get something first for once haha!! now i dont have to buy the jap version :)

It's actually an error. If you are the only one, then of course it's first. You could take the first away from the title, and it will be exactly the same. Anyway, Who gives a shit about that????

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

It's insulting to Australian people. They already talk with a funny accent and now, they have the retarded "console"....

If you think australian accents are funny, you've obviously not heard Geordie, Scouse or Brum...

Just to clarify, in EU, AU and JP the 3DS XL does not come with a charger in the box. It may still be included in the states but that is about it.

The main reason to keep costs down. Even so an official charger costs around £6/$10 so not a massive outlay, you could get a cheap 3rd party charger but do so at your own risk.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

It isn't the only country, Japan will have them first. 

The first western country, which typically means most of western Europe, Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand.

wait wait ........

Australia is a western country ???

but its no where near the west

its in the east part

The whole east/west thing is relative to what part of the world you're in, Australia and New Zealand are 'Western Nations' because the culture is very similar to other western countries.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

The first western country, which typically means most of western Europe, Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand.

The whole east/west thing is relative to what part of the world you're in, Australia and New Zealand are 'Western Nations' because the culture is very similar to other western countries.

so what ur saying

is if the whole world adopts western culture then we should get evey compass and throw them in a fire pit ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

so what ur saying

is if the whole world adopts western culture then we should get evey compass and throw them in a fire pit ?

Not necessarily, we can still happily discriminate between North and South.

Southerners... amirite?!

If you think australian accents are funny, you've obviously not heard Geordie, Scouse or Brum...

I don't even know who they are... 

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Its probably because Australia is so close to japan. Also considered in the same region for things like dvds and bds. Likely not much was need then they chuck them on a plane and their in Australia in a couple hours.

Its probably because Australia is so close to japan. Also considered in the same region for things like dvds and bds. Likely not much was need then they chuck them on a plane and their in Australia in a couple hours.

Proximity is probably the reason more than the data region as JP shares Region 2 with UK.  AU is R4.

http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvd-regionskode#mediaviewer/File:DVD-Regions_with_key-2.svg

Proximity is probably the reason more than the data region as JP and AU share Region 2 with UK.

?

For dvds their both R4 (JP, AU that is)

?

For dvds their both R4 (JP, AU that is)

Already edited the mistake and added reference :)

Australia is south of Japan. 

Can I ask, what's the difference?

Slightly better hardware

Better 3D

Added a C-stick

I think that's about it.

COMIC SANS

Who's picking on our accents?  not one of you Americans with your reluctance to let go of the imperial system, NSA issues, ISP's with a clear monopoly on the market and senate that's owned by big business is it? :P:ph34r:

I happen to love my country and it's accent, only in Australia can you abbreviate someones name by adding letters and still have it sound shorter/easier.

E.G John, to johnny or johnno, ben to benno.  Shaz to shazza and gary to gassa.

And sometimes we just give every second prick an animal name, Like Moose :D B)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Who's picking on our accents?  not one of you Americans with your reluctance to let go of the imperial system, NSA issues, ISP's with a clear monopoly on the market and senate that's owned by big business is it? :P:ph34r:

I happen to love my country and it's accent, only in Australia can you abbreviate someones name by adding letters and still have it sound shorter/easier.

E.G John, to johnny or johnno, ben to benno.  Shaz to shazza and gary to gassa.

And sometimes we just give every second prick an animal name, Like Moose :D B)

Australia is awesome.  It's like the UK - your enemies are arseholes but your best mates are proper c*nts :D

Australia is awesome.  It's like the UK - your enemies are arseholes but your best mates are proper c*nts :D

Absolutely, insults are hard to come by down here because terms of endearment include:  Wanker,  dickhead, bastard,  fucker,  ugly prick, ugly mother, fugly prick, goose, c**t, mongrel and knob.  Which leaves insults to be rather long descriptive sentences that leave the abused under no confusion as to what they are.

Example of an insult:  "Mate, your simply a fucking parasitic c**t, leaching like a worker scab on the arse of a mud crab. Piss off and stop talking yourself up like a big man rather than the piss weak bullshit artist you are. "

Example of mates at a BBQ,  "eh! get us a bear ya big c**t!"

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Are the thumbsticks even improved or are the Aussies getting the first wave of inferior hardware? Those sticks breaking so easily with the standard 3DS due to SSB4 doesn't inspire confidence..hopefully the new model fixed that issue.

Absolutely, insults are hard to come by down here because terms of endearment include:  Wanker,  dickhead, bastard,  fucker,  ugly prick, ugly mother, fugly prick, goose, c**t, mongrel and knob.  Which leaves insults to be rather long descriptive sentences that leave the abused under no confusion as to what they are.

Example of an insult:  "Mate, your simply a fucking parasitic c**t, leaching like a worker scab on the arse of a mud crab. Piss off and stop talking yourself up like a big man rather than the piss weak bullshit artist you are. "

Example of mates at a BBQ,  "eh! get us a bear ya big c**t!"

Aussies are nuts. hahahahaha, you are anyway much better that English. Sorry england, you're useless back off. And welcome Australia with your FunNy AcCeNt.

One of the easternmost countries in the world: "Western". Seems legit.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

the new one looks good I might check it out, also where not that bad ... just with technology, I think daft punk released there random access memory albem in australia

Its all about those volumetric clouds