A small graphics company in Australia is making gamers dream come true, as is for many other industries. Realistic models that can be directly scanned from real life, put into games and rendered realtime with incredible detail.

They just announced two major things:

- They are working on 2 games using this tech

- They are forming Euclideon games division in 2015, with ability to invest into the projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AvCxa9Y9NU

Thanks John Gatt for sharing picture of engine in action, i took it from this link:

http://www.gamingface.com/euclideon-makes-worlds-most-realistic-graphic

Screenshot3_ZF_EUC_Brandedgf.jpg

EDIT: another small update video, this time more like a walking through solid scan

Soon we wont need expensive GPUs anymore, they will be only used for stuff like physics. The engine renders on CPU, so we can naturally expect AAA games to be a bit more demanding in future.  But from the video and picture you can see, it will be worth buying a better cpu for a cupple tenners more :)

I was already impressed by Euclideon, but this looks crazy good

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Euclideon has done nothing except showcase a bunch of stuff that never released and has never been used. They were running demos in 2012, it's almost 2015, wtf happened? Why did everything go silent? It just makes me think they are a bunch of bullshiters.

Wow I saw the first video and then the last one thought they had just moved away from games, should be good if it turns out well, however i'm not sure the rest of the industry working with polygons will be happy.

Euclideon has done nothing except showcase a bunch of stuff that never released and has never been used. They were running demos in 2012, it's almost 2015, wtf happened? Why did everything go silent? It just makes me think they are a bunch of bullshiters.

Incredibly stupid of you to make up lies and disgard evidence infront of your nose

They are licencing their tech (as seen on this vid). They went silent so kids like you dont need to troll around telling them that lighting is bugged out ( DUHH, no way meit? its in development stage )  so they can focus on work, and they are right about that.

ohh the bullshit vaporware company still exist ............

I love how confident you are about it :D

Anyone who thinks this is fake, go back watching "Euclideon is a hoax" video lol. Here you can ask me questions, but dont pretend like you know that they are fake.

Wow I saw the first video and then the last one thought they had just moved away from games, should be good if it turns out well, however i'm not sure the rest of the industry working with polygons will be happy.

If you mean amd and nvidia graphics cards, they will be put in use at least for physics.

Funny, this company is always howing great stuff, but nothing real so far.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Funny, this company is always howing great stuff, but nothing real so far.

"nothing real"

Do you want a list of companies that use their rendering technology?

Want (video) proof and explanation of how engine works?

"nothing real"

Do you want a list of companies that use their rendering technology?

Yes please. give me some. NONE! NONE SO FAR!

PS: Are you australian?

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Incredibly stupid of you to make up lies and disgard evidence infront of your nose

They are licencing their tech (as seen on this vid). They went silent so kids like you dont need to troll around telling them that lighting is bugged out ( DUHH, no way meit? its in development stage )  so they can focus on work, and they are right about that.

I still call bullshit and will continue to do so when a company jumps up with new tech since 2010 and 5 years later I don't see the revolutionary tech implemented. Nobody goes silent because of haters but instead tries to prove them wrong. Especially SILENT for 2 years. I wish them the best of luck with licensing and getting partners but they move too slow. I didn't say the lighting is bugged out or anything similar on their vids, in fact I was optimistic at first and actually understand what a TECH DEMO is.

As for calling me a kid and jumping to flame, CONGRATS IDIOT. Now I get to call you an idiot, well because I can, simply as that, free world!

Also not a kid and I've seen my fair share of bullshiters, that's why I called it.

I sincerely hope they prove me wrong, but we have seen a lot of others do a TON more with a lot less time. :)

Seems pretty interesting and legit for me. I wonder how they can implement moving objects so that they can use the same/similar method for animations. Don't see why you guys are hating.... Did you guys hate on games like GTA5 and Starcraft 2 before it came out? They're both games that took YEARS to actually develop. They're pretty successful now though. It only makes sense to take years to develop something like this. Seems like they still got a lot of work ahead of them if they want to try for more dynamic environments

I still call bullshit and will continue to do so when a company jumps up with new tech since 2010 and 5 years later I don't see the revolutionary tech implemented. Nobody goes silent because of haters but instead tries to prove them wrong. Especially SILENT for 2 years. I wish them the best of luck with licensing and getting partners but they move too slow. I didn't say the lighting is bugged out or anything similar on their vids, in fact I was optimistic at first and actually understand what a TECH DEMO is.

As for calling me a kid and jumping to flame, CONGRATS IDIOT. Now I get to call you an idiot, well because I can, simply as that, free world!

Also not a kid and I've seen my fair share of bullshiters, that's why I called it.

I sincerely hope they prove me wrong, but we have seen a lot of others do a TON more with a lot less time. :)

The game Get Even uses the exact same tech and it's coming next year.

As I understand it they use it only on the environment and use polygons on dynamic objects.

How this works with physics or stuff like reflections is still a question though.

RTX2070OC 

Yes please. give me some. NONE! NONE SO FAR!

PS: Are you australian?

None so far? LOL, did you even watch the video xD ?

AEROmetrex

riegl

meixner imaging

zoller frohlich

shlencker mapping

kimoto

mcmullennolan group

c.r.kennedy

universial spatial solutions

merrick & company

stewart weir

menna 3d

None so far? LOL, did you even watch the video xD ?

AEROmetrex

riegl

meixner imaging

zoller frohlich

shlencker mapping

kimoto

mcmullennolan group

c.r.kennedy

universial spatial solutions

merrick & company

stewart weir

menna 3d

Ahahahah

I know none of them. But OK, I could not watch the video as At my job, they fucking block videos....

But i'll watch tonight at home. Then I will say it's ok to be Australian

Everything has been quiet for so long. I cannot wait until something comes out of this.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The game Get Even uses the exact same tech and it's coming next year.

As I understand it they use it only on the environment and use polygons on dynamic objects.

How this works with physics or stuff like reflections is still a question though.

What tech are they using? Can i get a source?

Yes, with euclideon its also possible to use it only as static + moving object + lighting, it was shown in a demo a while back "Aiden visits euclideon" video on youtube.

Seems pretty interesting and legit for me. I wonder how they can implement moving objects so that they can use the same/similar method for animations. Don't see why you guys are hating.... Did you guys hate on games like GTA5 and Starcraft 2 before it came out? They're both games that took YEARS to actually develop. They're pretty successful now though. It only makes sense to take years to develop something like this. Seems like they still got a lot of work ahead of them if they want to try for more dynamic environments

Its new tech, groundbraking and hard to think its possible. Well, at least they are skeptical. But being sure they are hoax is just wrong when you have evidence they clearly are real company with real tech.

This is not like religion when you have to belive its true on faith and no evidence xD Yet what... 80% americans religious xD ?

They were developing now for years. Just a while back they were hiring staff with experties in game engines, systems like windows, linux, playstation, xbox, mobile ( among many other requirements :S )! So you know they are serious about gaming.

I still call bullshit and will continue to do so when a company jumps up with new tech since 2010 and 5 years later I don't see the revolutionary tech implemented.

Its implemented. Are you blind? Go google AEROmetrex. Its not secret you know.

Nobody goes silent because of haters but instead tries to prove them wrong.

Oh really? Is that like a golden rule now is it? Didnt know that.

"didn't say the lighting is bugged out"

READ: "kids like you". If your brain is to small to figure out i was refering that there would be criticism on every thing that would be wrong in dev stage. As should be expected.

Noprob. I allways insult :D

Also not a kid and I've seen my fair share of bullshiters, that's why I called it. I am sure you did, but your call is bullshitting.

Do what exactly and in what time period?

There is only 1 smart guy i know who claimed to make similar rendering engine. David Ericsson, he got his published i belive masters degree in rendering points tech and his work & stuff.

Ahahahah

I know none of them. But OK, I could not watch the video as At my job, they fucking block videos....

But i'll watch tonight at home. Then I will say it's ok to be Australian

Yes,i admit now, i am australian hired by euclideon to promote their hoax company and hoax Euclideon MDM software that doesnt work at all, and steal peoples money.

Then there are big hoax companies you dont know, so we toss that evidence in the bin also.

No.

Yes,i admit now, i am australian hired by euclideon to promote their hoax company and hoax Euclideon MDM software that doesnt work at all, and steal peoples money.

Then there are big hoax companies you dont know, so we toss that evidence in the bin also.

No.

No but the first video I saw in 2012 was amazing, but it was setting a nice idea for video games and nothing came out of it for video games.

I will watch the video honestly tonight and answer in the most honest was possible.

PS: Thanks to be honest and reveal your true identity, that was nice tho!

Honestly, it all looks great but there was a video from a while back where they showed their hq and everything from it's location, looks and the way they spoke seemed like a prank video so I would like to believe them but they are making it really hard. I'll wait for some third party developer to get their hands on the engine and comment on it.

What tech are they using? Can i get a source?

There isn't much information about the tech of the game yet.

But 3D scanning environments is pretty common especially in the movie industry in gaming they mostly uses it for faces.

I won't judge it until I know how it reacts to dynamic objects and lighting though.

No.

Not true at all.

While they didn't use the tech in gaming it's already getting used in the 3D map industry:

RTX2070OC 

There isn't much information about the tech of the game yet.

But 3D scanning environments is pretty common especially in the movie industry in gaming they mostly uses it for faces.

I won't judge it until I know how it reacts to dynamic objects and lighting though.

Not true at all.

While they didn't use the tech in gaming it's already getting used in the 3D map industry:

I swear, those are hoax videos, dont watch them, you might turn into a believer.

LOL

(btw, your sarcasm detector is turned off)

Also, i think i allready mentioned it; demo of lighting on unlimited detail object in this video:

Dont judge it because its not yet finished. But it works.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aiden+visits+euclideon

I will reserve judgement until I see it in action.

Though I think it's funny that they're using Unigine at what is clearly the lowest possible settings in order to demonstrate the limitations of traditional rendering techniques.

I find it difficult to imagine how you could apply this in gaming and still retain an environment that feels alive. In any case it will not be relevant at all before they get rid of the absolutely horrible artifacts.

I find it difficult to imagine how you could apply this in gaming and still retain an environment that feels alive. In any case it will not be relevant at all before they get rid of the absolutely horrible artifacts.

polygons feel more alive than actual scans or unrestricted models? I dont understand xD

Yes, its not finished yet. And scanning do make artifacts. Do you mean them, rugged edges, unscanned surfaces, reflections etc...?