What's in Your Build?

MeesterJackson

#WorthIt?

Hell yes. This thing is very quiet because all intakes and exhausts have sound mufflers.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I got a 4930k oc'd to 4.6 ghz on a asus x79 deluxe motherboard with an H100i for cooling. I am running an Evga Gtx 780ti super clocked and 32 gigs of gskill ripsaw 1866mghz ram. I got a 3tb seagate barracuda hd, a 1tb wd blue and a 500 gig samsung 840 evo ssd. All this is powered by an 850 watt silverstone psu. I have a asus bluray drive and a rosewill card reader, some noctua, couger, thermaltake and bitfenix fans in my system.

Sounds Beastly. 

Hell yes. This thing is very quiet because all intakes and exhausts have sound mufflers.

Can I get one of those? LOL

4 Gigs of DDR2 Ram what what.

...wut?

A sandwich

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Can I get one of those? LOL

Got access to a laser cutter? I'll make plans available online once I get some mistakes corrected. It'll be slightly different though because I prefer it if my pc remains somewhat unique.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

In signature (needs updating on the GPUs)

You have 2 R9 290's why on Earth would you need to upgrade from those soon?

Got access to a laser cutter? I'll make plans available online once I get some mistakes corrected. It'll be slightly different though because I prefer it if my pc remains somewhat unique.

....Dammit. 

You have 2 R9 290's why on Earth would you need to upgrade from those soon?

LOL! I thought it still had my old Titan in the sig. Shit, I guess I changed it already.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

LOL! I thought it still had my old Titan in the sig. Shit, I guess I changed it already.

Lol I guess so too. 

I have socks taped all over any irrelevant panels...

Silence is overwhelming.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

lulwut

I like my PC to be as quiet as possible. I have old, worn out socks. They actually dampen noise pretty well I gotta say...

I also have fabric my mom used for sewing from awhile back. It's thin and soft and it flattens really well. It also doesn't worsen airflow almost at all. The socks are a bit worse in thinness but they help.

So glad I don't have a windowed panel....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I like my PC to be as quiet as possible. I have old, worn out socks. They actually dampen noise pretty well I gotta say...

I also have fabric my mom used for sewing from awhile back. It's thin and soft and it flattens really well. It also doesn't worsen airflow almost at all. The socks are a bit worse in thinness but they help.

So glad I don't have a windowed panel....

Not sure I follow. lol

Custom built PC that is black and blue themed.

My case is a Rosewill Blackhawk. Don't really recommend the thing if you want to water cool extensively without modding it, I've been wanting to but it's so much time and school takes up most of my time now. I like the asthetics of the case except the plastic corners and edges. Lots of USB ports and a nice drive dock on top. Could use some more room in the back for thick cables but is mostly alright in terms of cable management. The stock fans are nothing great but some are blue so the theme keeps on and there are so many included my components stay pretty cool and it doesn't get very loud at all.

Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H, pretty solid connection options with 5 fan headers, 2 USB headers, SLI support, and some nice colored heatsinks to match my theme.

Processor is a 4670K, wish I had waited for Devil's Canyon but I was impatient and have yet to really attempt to overclock the thing so I don't know if my chip is any good or not.

Cooler is a Cooler Master Hyper T4 cause it was on sale, does alright. I live in California and the highest I usually see it go is in the 50-60C. 

RAM is a 2x4GB kit of G.Skill Ares 1600mhz. Obviously went for the blue kit, nice reliable low profile stuff. Don't plan to overclock my RAM so I didn't want huge gaudy headspreaders.

GPU is a Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 2GB. Definitely the thing I want to upgrade most in my system, but it does well enough to drive my ancient 720P monitor cause I can't afford a nice one right now. Thought about SLI but I'd rather buy a high end card before I start doing that unless I get some crazy good deal on another GTX 760. The 2GB frame buffer bothers me a bit but since I'm not even on 1080p yet probably won't matter for a while.

PSU is a Corsair CX750M. Pretty standard popular power supply, with 80+Gold being so common now I may upgrade in the future especially if I do end up SLI'ing just to have more headroom. Had some coil whine issues when I first got it but it seems to mostly be gone now, the modular cables are nice and thin so they were easy to route.

For storage I have a 120GB Samsung 840 EVO as a boot drive, a 2TB WD Black as a Steam drive, a 500GB WD Black (regret not paying the extra for 1TB) for my documents and programs I don't want wasting space on my SSD (Microsoft Office), and a WD Elements 1TB as a backup drive. Had a 1TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex more storage as well but it was giving me problems so I don't use it anymore but it's still hooked up.

Custom built PC that is black and blue themed.

My case is a Rosewill Blackhawk. Don't really recommend the thing if you want to water cool extensively without modding it, I've been wanting to but it's so much time and school takes up most of my time now. I like the asthetics of the case except the plastic corners and edges. Lots of USB ports and a nice drive dock on top. Could use some more room in the back for thick cables but is mostly alright in terms of cable management. The stock fans are nothing great but some are blue so the theme keeps on and there are so many included my components stay pretty cool and it doesn't get very loud at all.

Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H, pretty solid connection options with 5 fan headers, 2 USB headers, SLI support, and some nice colored heatsinks to match my theme.

Processor is a 4670K, wish I had waited for Devil's Canyon but I was impatient and have yet to really attempt to overclock the thing so I don't know if my chip is any good or not.

Cooler is a Cooler Master Hyper T4 cause it was on sale, does alright. I live in California and the highest I usually see it go is in the 50-60C. 

RAM is a 2x4GB kit of G.Skill Ares 1600mhz. Obviously went for the blue kit, nice reliable low profile stuff. Don't plan to overclock my RAM so I didn't want huge gaudy headspreaders.

GPU is a Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 2GB. Definitely the thing I want to upgrade most in my system, but it does well enough to drive my ancient 720P monitor cause I can't afford a nice one right now. Thought about SLI but I'd rather buy a high end card before I start doing that unless I get some crazy good deal on another GTX 760. The 2GB frame buffer bothers me a bit but since I'm not even on 1080p yet probably won't matter for a while.

PSU is a Corsair CX750M. Pretty standard popular power supply, with 80+Gold being so common now I may upgrade in the future especially if I do end up SLI'ing just to have more headroom. Had some coil whine issues when I first got it but it seems to mostly be gone now, the modular cables are nice and thin so they were easy to route.

For storage I have a 120GB Samsung 840 EVO as a boot drive, a 2TB WD Black as a Steam drive, a 500GB WD Black (regret not paying the extra for 1TB) for my documents and programs I don't want wasting space on my SSD (Microsoft Office), and a WD Elements 1TB as a backup drive. Had a 1TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex more storage as well but it was giving me problems so I don't use it anymore but it's still hooked up.

I like the Blackhawk, it's pretty awesome actually. 

Seriously pissed Gigabyte went to red instead of blue/black/gray they had for awhile. 

You're not missing out too badly. 

I do like the looks of the Ares. 

2GB is fine for 1 1080p monitor.

750w is more than enough for 2 760's which are cheaper than a titan but offer the same if not more performance than one. I'd recommend the 750w or 850w from EVGA gold PSU's they're amazing. (make sure you get the models that end with "XR" though). 

In dat sig doe

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

There's already a thread pinned in general for this.