gpu sagging...

Swndlr

am i the only one who thinks that a sagging gpu completely destroys an entire build? i mean bruh id rather have my g610 in the system than a sagging 770 :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I know that feel

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Well depends on your gpu, my reference 680 doesnt shag but DU43251 will shag.

you could always get custom wc if it botheers u too much lol

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

WC block also cause sagging too

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

yeah but you can position the tubes to slightly push up, in general there are things you can do about it

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Not nearly as much as a air-cooler.

i'm a potato

Lay your computer on its side :33

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yeah , i mean it's kinda like huge boobs, good for the time being, but overtime they sag & the perfomance isn't that much compared to later versions , :mellow:

Details separate people.

I'd take a sagging 770 over a non sagging 610. @tmcclelland455 had a ghetto sag fix.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ehh custom loops seem like too much imo if its not some sort of 360quickscopenoscopefuckedyourmothergamingbuild, if you get what im saying

I think it looks horrible too, which 770 do you have?

i dont have a 770 lmao icri :P but i fear that if i build one and put a 770 in it which is the plan, its gon' sag

There are anti sag kits.

such wow

I know that feel

mhm

Oh gravity! 

right...

Lay your computer on its side :33

yeh lemme just poor some buckets of dusts on it while im at it

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

I have 3 770's in my rig and they all sagg, I ended up cutting little tubes and putting it between each card to correct that. It makes it look like I have some weird alternative watercooling gpu look.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I am actually buying an CM HAF XB EVO, one reason is because no sag. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I have 3 770's in my rig and they all sagg, I ended up cutting little tubes and putting it between each card to correct that. It makes it look like I have some weird alternative watercooling gpu look.

three 770's eh? is that why your sig says a single 780 or is there some behind the seens stuff here, if so tell us and if youre just trying to look cool then leave :/

I am actually buying an CM HAF XB EVO, one reason is because no sag. 

i would get one those and make a little console gaming type thing since that actually looks nice :P my little cousin would love it ^_^

i dont have a 770 lmao icri :P but i fear that if i build one and put a 770 in it which is the plan, its gon' sag

I don't think the reference 770 sags, you might want to consider that as an option.

I don't think the reference 770 sags, you might want to consider that as an option.

if i get a windowed case (which is probs gonna happen if i go through with this build) then it would be a nice touch, but then again the non-reference coolers are generally quieter, cooler, and can be found for cheaper than reference models.

if i get a windowed case (which is probs gonna happen if i go through with this build) then it would be a nice touch, but then again the non-reference coolers are generally quieter, cooler, and can be found for cheaper than reference models.

You might be underestimating the reference cooler.... It might not be the best cooler ever, but it's still fairly quiet and runs reasonably cool, in addition to that it has a glowing geforce gtx logo, and it doesn't sag.

Edit: another advantage the reference design has is the ability to send all the heat out the back of the card and out of your case, a lot of non reference designs tend to dump all the heat inside your case which can be a problem in small form factor builds or where you don't have good airflow inside your case. @Swndlr

You might be underestimating the reference cooler.... It might not be the best cooler ever, but it's still fairly quiet and runs reasonably cool, in addition to that it has a glowing geforce gtx logo, and it doesn't sag.

if its quiet and all im down to go for it due to the smexy looks, but the price man :c i need it to fit in my budget

Solution:

lego+pile.jpg

you just made corporate.