1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well Linus, I first saw you in one of the older videos (the one about the Steelseries portable gamepad) and I really liked it. I went looking for some newer videos and I found them very interesting and well brought (I personnaly like the fact that you say your own opinion about the products). I recommended you to my friends and they started watching as well; we actually started talking about your videos daily (like how good or bad a product is, your own opinion about the product, ...).

For answering the question: I'd like the badass custum build Linustechtips-mediagroup-thing-I-am-a-do-hiky pc to replace my current desktop (FIY: a Dell Inspiron 530 wich is still running pretty good, but not really suited for gaming >.< ).

Linus, I can only say this: stay making these ultimate quality videos and don't forget to take a break every once in a while!

Another thing that's on my mind: batteries REALLY have to get better ASAP. I mean there's phone's, tablets, electric cars,... and all of that good stuff, but the battery life S*CKS!! (sorry, I just had to say it)

i'm actually watching alot of your video's the past few weeks, 

learning how to build my own beast, what the best parts are and mostly everything about computers and the hardware it contains. 

and yeah why not, ofcourse ill enter in the giveaway, phr33 l00t 

I discovered Linus a few years ago. Since then I watch daily, cause I LOVE his videos. Keep up the good work!

Boy: *calls 911* Hello? I need your help!

911: Alright, What is it?

Boy: Two girls are fighting over me!

911: So what's your emergency?

Boy: The ugly one is winning.

Linus I honestly have just joined your forum. However, I have been watching your Youtube videos for nearly 3 years. Whenever I decide to upgrade something in my computer the first place I go to is to see if you have unboxed it, reviewed it, or done a build guide with it. You are always honest and prudent with your videos and I greatly appreciate it.  Justin.

Congrats guys! I was wondering when you're going to pass the 1M mark.

I hope this is an international giveaway. I'm leaving my job at the end of October to start my own business and a new PC would really help.

Anyway, hope you guys don't stop making such awesome videos anytime soon, especially the WAN show.

Cheers,

Goran

CPU: Intel i7 950 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB | SSD: 256GB 840 Pro | HDD 1: SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB | HDD 2: WD 320GB | RAM: Crucial XMS3 12GB (6x 2GB) | Case: Corsair R200 | PSU: LCPower 650W | Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Thank you so much for the work you guys do!

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 770 Direct CU II OC | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX | PSU: Coolermaster G750M | RAM: Patriot Viper 3 16GB 1600MHz | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Storage Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Green 1.5TB | Case: Nzxt Phantom 410 (White, Black Trim) | Lighting: 30cm Blue LED | OS: Windows 10 Pro<p>

I found Linus when I was searching for GTX560ti review and overclocking. And then started to watch every Linus's  video's.

So I am watched every Linus video from all his channels.

And now basically everything that I know about PC etc I learned from Linus. Even my English are better than then expect for writing :D

Awesome,nice job linus,and nice give away,that PC is wicked!

All i can say thanks for the videos, every time i'm explaining something tech related to a friend feel a bit like you. lol

Thanks for the education.

post-28071-0-56742200-1410890690.png

Just made an account here, I have been following your work since the early Ncix days.
Insane to see what has become of your channel, you and your coworkers deserve every bit of the success!

Love the videos, very informative.

I think it's great that you do wordlwide giveaways as well!

You should try to make son international videos 'cause you know all the technology is not in north america. For example Intel will construct a huge overclocking and testing facility  in Costa Rica. Thank you for all the content

I love the way Linus do his video,I think is because the video is more hands on. I always check Linus first when I go on YouTube. Thanks for create all these amazing videos. 

P.S. I WANT MORE LINUSCATTIPS

Congratz Linus! I remember when I knew nothing about graphics cards, processors etc. Then I saw the Series "As Fast as Possible" I watched all of it. Thank you for increasing my knowledge about computers! Have a great sat (:

I've been watching you since you worked with NCIX, it's impressive how far you've gone.

Congrats on 1 million subs!

CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz - MB: ASUS P5P800-VM  - RAM: 768 MB DDR - HDD: 80 GB WD - PSU: 500W Generic - Case: Generic

Gratz on the 1 Million subs. Started following for the information on new products, reviews and learning a bit more about computers. Thanks for all the effort put into the videos and in making thig giveaways possible

My favourite food is Pizza :D Thanks for all the awesome videos :)

It seems impossible until it's done.

found your channel + ncix tech tips channel back in 2009 when i am starting to build my own PC and looking for parts unboxing to see what comings with the content. Awesome stuff, helped me a great deal!

would like to see u guys get into camera gear review more =)

Congrats on ONE MILLION subs!  Been a huge fan of your content over the years and really enjoyed seeing linus media group grow.  

Also have to say thanks for getting me interested in tech (not sure if I would be studying computer engineering today if it wasn't for your channel)

Hey Linus & all the crew; I found your channel through NCIXTechTips about two years ago and you have inspired me to setup my own small, not very grand, business, building and fixing computers & teaching people how to use them in my local area. Thank you for all the amazing content you give us, and congratulations on 1 million subs! :)