1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just registerd to enter the giveaway but i really love linus videos and watched them long time ago .. i hope this channel / community grows bigger ... for what product i would like you to review .. more ASUS moniters and more graphic cards ..

Heck !! i will tell you what my favourite food is ... it is grilled burgers with cheese metled on them .. with a hint of spicy sauce ..

P.S : i love the jokes at the beggining of the video

i found out about linus tech tips after i wanted to buy my first gpu and found that u guys had the best content reviews on youtube... and i was hooked... linus 5 lyf (Y)

Wow.. it's weird how this made proud in some way, i hope you never stop making these video's because i cannot tell you enough how you inspire people like me! 

From a total console fanboy to a pc gamer 

Thank YOU!

Congratulations!

I found Linus Tech Tips while researching a new GPU and you have actually remained one of my top channels. Keep up the good work. I love the PC parts videos, but you do a great job of throwing out neat and unique product reviews that keep me entertained. 

So glad you managed to do it! I started watching your channel in the good old P55 days, with the first video being a Gigabyte H55 USB something unboxing (If I recall correctly :P). A year later my interest started fading, but just one more year and I was more into Computers than ever before, thanks to you Linus! You're awesome, keep going!

I'm not gonna go on about why I want this and that, I'm just gonna say that I love LinusTechTips, its by far my favorite PC Hardware YouTube channel, and it would be a nice surprise to see that I have won a PC seeing as I am saving for one currently.

Thanks, Linus! 

Expert procrastinator.

Your videos are awesome, a lot of cool information. Keep it up :).

A classmate told me about the Linus Tech Tips Youtube Channel last year. The first video that came up on the search was the overkill build with the SLI Titans from last August. Ever since then, I have been checking the channel daily for new content. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and I look forward to what you will produce in the future.

A year ago I found linus tech tips when I was searching youtube for PC parts reviews, loved the channel immediately due to its simplified explanations about stuff, and most of all the labcoats looked badass. Well anyway here's to hoping I would somehow win something be able to finally play the new games I've been missing out for years.

Well, you all know why I signed up  :ph34r:. It might seem like it's just for the giveaway (maybe a little bit), but I have actually watched a lot of the pc builds you guys do. Unfortunately I do not have the money to build any of them so you probably know what I am hoping to get  :P. I find it a bit embarrassing that this is my first post on the forums but hopefully it's not my last one either.

My first video was "Razer DeathAdder Black Edition Gaming Mouse Unboxing & First Look Linus Tech Tips"

Subscriped immediately back then and now you are the only channel on youtube that I watch every day.

Keep up the good work!

i found linus tech tips while searching for videos on youtube of how to build a computer for gaming, soon i felt in love with the channel and subscribed i like

how you guys cover everything there is know about a computers starting from installing a cpu to more advance stuff like watercooling, i definitely learned a lot stuff watching your videos and i would like to see a review of the new intel processors 5820k/5930k  and those new 2011-v3 socket motherboards i havent build my gaming computer yet because my financial situation right now is terrible. i hope i could win this gaming desktop it would be a pleasure to own this computer signed by the linus tech tips staff  :)

post-140912-0-45363700-1410887272.png

I found out about linustechtips after i wanted to buy my first gaming computer and found that you guys had the best content. My favourite series is buildguide´s. Thank you linus for making these videos, don´t your ever stop making these videos! :D

Your the best tech youtuber I know or subscribe to. You taught me how to build computers and I now want to build/repair computers as a job when I'm older. Thanks Linus, and good luck to everyone else entering.

I found Linus Tech Tips through a friend. I had very little knowledge in terms of Youtube tech channels. He guided to me to your channel and I'm glad he did. Even though I don't post anywhere I make sure I watch every single video and I love every single one of them.

you done a great job on all the video , i love very much ... is great opinion and knowledge to lead me to choose a right stuff :)

I dont remember how i found linustechtips, but i just keep getting in to the channel and watch reviews,and build videos.. lot of fun for me to watch. 

and... i love the gigabyte eye logo (just had to say it..) 

Congratulations! You guys are very knowledgeable and really have come a long way. Started watching the WAN Show initially, and then periodically watch your other videos. Although, I did come across some of your videos from random searches pre-WAN Show days: (example: GTX 590 demonstration with multiple projectors) to get ideas for my next upgrade.

Awesome Videos, Great Content, Interesting Personalities, and much more. Keep up the great work!