1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I started watching Linus when he was making video's for ncix. I like the video's where he is reviewing hardware parts (no graphicscards or cpus tho).

Hi guys 

my inglish isn't very good so i am going to write this in italian 

ciao raga 

seguo i vostri video da un po ormai, e mi hanno sempre fatto ridere, pero mi hanno anche istruito.

da voi ho inparato un sacco di cose che mi sono serviti molto nella vita e di questo vi ringrazio di cuore,

mi avete ispirato molto e un giorno mi piacerebe diventare come voi o al meno la meta ;).

quindi vi ringrazio molto per tutto questo spero che non smettete ma di fare video e congratulazione per un milione di iscritti, ne meritereste il triplo.

Thank you Linus of what you do. Your i7 overclocking guide has helped me the most. I like the "Fast as possible" series too.  

Linus i have been watching your videos for over 2 years now, its absolutely awesome keep up the good work i am a big fan and your videos helped me decide whats best to get when it comes to the hardware i want. I wish you best luck and congratz on your 1 million subscribers :D

Congrats on 1 million. I found your channel when I was looking up headphones review and I just really liked the reviews u did s I subscribed.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I found LinusTechtips while looking for a keyboard for my setup. My favourite series is the "Behind the scenes" series, mainly because it isn't scripted which makes it more spontaneous and I guess.... more fun to watch.

I really love the humor you guys put in your videos. It's a nice break from the usual monotony and utilitarian tone of the average youtube tech reviewer. Keep up the great work!

I found LTT through [TechQuickie] videos which are frequently posted on LifeHacker. You've been doing an amazing job over the past few months that I've been subscribed and avidly watching so all I can do is congratulate and encourage the team to keep up the good work.

Thank you for all of your quality content and turning me from a computer noob into a computer nerd. Keep up all the good work and congratulations on reaching 1,000,000 subscribers guys

Congratulations! You guys rock. 1 million subscribers! I told all my gaming, hardware, and PC friends about your channel, and I know that at least 5-6 subscribed. So that's awesome!

I would love to win the Surface Pro 3. I literally just went to a store today, just to check it out. It has everything I need for my progamming education (Computer Science).

Congratulations once again!

Desktop: i9 12900K - 64GB 6000 MHz CL36 - RTX 4090 X3 OC

Unraid server: Ryzen 3900X - 32GB 3200 MHz CL14 - Quadro P2000 - 50+ TB raw

1 MILLION SUBS!!!!!!! CONGRATS LINUSTECHTIPS!!!! @@@@

You did what you liked most and you made it to the summit as champion! Can't wait for the next video and man I hope I win :D

Hey guuuuuys, I'm in a thread...

I originally found LinusTechTips when I clicked on a related video suggestion which took me to one of your previous unboxings and reviews as I was trying to learn about PC parts and building my own PC due to lack of finances. Since I'm from the UK I was taken aback by the warmth from the videos as well as the personal style with the single takes leading to unpredictability and some funny moments, and since then I've been an avid watcher like most and look to you guys when I want to learn about anything technology-related.

After watching that initial video I went through and have watched I'd say 90% of your videos. In fact, with the WAN Show due to the time difference I like to watch it the next morning on YouTube with breakfast and a beer and relax just binge watching like someone would use Netflix for Game Of Thrones.

Honestly, if any channel deserves all its subscribers it is you due to the initial chance you took on the channel and the regular high-quality content. Keep it up guys and I hope you continue as YouTube wouldn't be the same otherwise.

Yours sincerely,

A Faithful Follower of L.T.T. and Lord Gaben

Congratulations! I am glad I was here to see it. I haven't been following the team for that long, but despite that, it always feels like I am talking to a friend instead of watching a video. I could even go as far as saying that this channel has been the reason I got into PC building. 

Keep up the good work!

p.s. I am sure your custom case will be a work of art

Your channel is really growing fast and you deserve it!

Thanks for all the information you give and good luck :)

It's so nice to see how far LTT have come. Time for another million!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Wow! 1 Million subs! Nice job Linus and the rest of the team! I only randomly found out about your videos like 2 years ago and since then I became a fan. Thank YOU for making such great videos :D

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

I'd like a gaming PC.*wink wink ;)

BTW, I love the daily uploads so thanks for those Linus.

I found LinusTechTips, while searching for how to build a computer, I watched a few video, and left. Then the next day I felt compelled to watch more, and more, until I subscribed. 

Thanks for the awesome videos Linus group! I would still be a console peasant if it weren't for you and your amazing crew!