1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I started watching when i was getting into building computers and you guys helped me out a ton i was scared of screwing up and now i am confident in building computers i love all your review videos and there honest and always funny! thanks so much linus and congratz man!

well, hopely the prize is legitimate for worldwide :)

i don't remember the first video that i saw but the most epic video for me is when you and slick is in the middle doing the live stream (back when Linus media group still in the garage) and the pizza guy bang the door to deliver pizza from the mods of LTT forum (CMIIW).

and congrats for the millions subscriber!!!  :wub:

I would like to enter to win this giveaway.

I remember finding LinusTechTips when i had started wanting to learn about computer hardware. I wanted to see what was currently the high-end, and fell over his video about the EVGA X58 Classified 4-Way Sli Motherboard, and i was really astonished at hos expensive consumer hardware could be. I was also fascinated by the design, and the depth that Linus reviewed the motherboard with, and how he compared it to other boards. I started following the channel, and have been an active viewer since then. :)

If i wanted to win anything, it would probably be the beastly gaming rig.

i found this channel when i was searching for my new gaming headphone they helped me alot

On hot days i pour a glass of water on my pc to keep it cool and hydrated.

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Dear Linus and 'crew',

I found Linustechtips randomly when I was preparing a list of components for the build of a pc together with my dad, I really had no experience with building computers and your videos helped me out a long way into the world of pc's. When we were done building the pc, I started looking at some of your other videos too and man... I really like the way you guys make your videos. It is so easy to understand every single thing you explain and you always let us know what you really like and what you really don't like about certain products. I know lots of reviewers who say a product is good at everything, just because they like the brand/product so much, but you tell us what you don't like about it, even when you really like that product sooooo much. I also like it when you guys put small jokes in your videos like: "OMG, look at me! I'm high performance!" A funny thing is that I never even thought of subscribing to you, I just forgot xD. Al I can add to this is keep up the good work! Congratulations with your 1 million subsribers, because you guys earned it!

And thanks for making these videos!

Mr. TechTips, :D
Congratulations on your millionth subscriber!  
After never having purchased a new computer and always accepting "newer" used pc's,
I decided that it would be a great adventure to build my own and set it up for gaming for my 13 year old son.  
(As of now, he is only playing Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike.)
I found you when I started doing research on building a gaming computer.  I greatly appreciated your YouTube video on that subject and subscribed after it.  
I had heard that I could build my own PC for about $500 dollars and it would be better than an off-the-shelf version.
Ironically, the more I learned about the different parts and the respective specs necessary to build one,
the more I wanted to improve my part list and the higher the build cost went up! 
It will be worth it when I am done. 
OldBuildNoobie!

Hi Linus,

Been a fan of NCIXcom and Linus tech tips since day one. Love your videos man and watch every episode across all 4 channels (Includes NCIX's Channel). You have taught me many things about computers, devices, and servers and have inspired me to be the better person and one that is more logical when talking about computers and electronics to friends. I am a senior in Ohio and have even watched your episodes in my cisco tech class. Thank you again for everything you've done again!

P.S. I haven't been an active forum Member because I have been extremely busy with school and work. If you Read this, I just would like to thank you again for knowledge that I will be able to use In my Future IT Career

EricMarsi

Well I found linus when I was half sleep? Searching for a random video... Until I found a unboxing video *can't remember it*, when I hear Da'voice it's was like, man that accent!? Is sweet n he talk fast too #thats the while point. Been lovin it for quite some time so addictive I think I was like every ending like this -lady Gaga linus? Not found, me ncix errrorr. Well good to see many people like this, Kudos. Really nice to see a man do what he likes to do the most hope will be like that too in new future, thx to u again I got alot to learn from u n steal some of ur accent #sorry. Hope to see more of you to wrap it up

Like it if u like this, disliked it if u dislike it n thx for reading.

"give me that camera u bad at it"

I stumble upon linus tech tips, and that made me build my first computer at age 12.  I am 15, and I have built 4 computers, all thanks to Linus Tech Tips.

You rock!

:)  :)  :)

I found Linus Tech Tips from googling how to build a cheap and somewhat decent gaming computer (which I never got to do..) and have since then learned a lot about computers and all of the internals. I honestly want you guys toss this into a build:  

Dominator® Platinum Series — 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 DRAM 3000MHz C12 Memory Kit (CMD16GX3M4A3000C12)

Congratulation for reaching and surpassing the 1mil subscribers milestone,wish you good luck for the future!

Hey, I would love to enter this competition... I have been watching Linus' videos for a long time and It would be great if I win :)

I found Linus Tech Tips on /r/pcmasterrace a few months ago and have loved you guys ever since! Definitely the best tech YT channel!

Thanks Linus, I came to know about your website when checking out reviews of PC build guides....I learnt a lot from your youtube channel....even your other channels are really good.......btw your voice seems like Adam Levine's haha :P ....I hope you can make some videos ad free and show some unsponsored products .....other than that all your videos are great.....Keep making such awesome videos....Thank you  :)

Stuff like this is always really cool to see.

It's really nice to see someone make a successful career out of something they love 

i started watching your channel 2 years ago about and decided that i could build my own pc so a year ago i started buying and building and you guys have really helped :D

Thanks for all the laughs through out the years, congrats on all the success. Hope for many more years of videos from you guys! Thanks for the giveaway!

linustechtips is my favorite channel, visit it daily. the content just keeps getting better, hope you keep this up! Best wishes to you and your team and let the videos keep coming!!

Hi people on the WAN show! I'm so glad to take this prize, probably the first thing I've ever won online ;)

Thanks Linus, Luke and the rest of the team! You are the best and will always be my favorite channel on teh youtubes, I'm sad that the prize is not a trip to the tech tips 'office' :P  (which I would've loved, but I guess is kinda hard to arrange and stuff) but this prize is awesome as well :D

Keep up the good work and cheers!

Congrats to you and your crew! Thanks to your channel, I was able to know more about technologies :) and also I was able to make great choices while making my very own Linus inspired gaming setup :) Thanks again!  :P

Wow, congratulations to the Linus Media Group! I first stumbled upon the channel when searching for a new computer (I was going to buy with a pre-build back then, i didn't know a lot about computer hardware)  But when i discovered linus' videos I changed my mind and with the help of his videos and a few forum threads i build my first computer about one year ago. This really changed my life and got me interrested in computer hardware whereas previously I had no idea what i had to look for when buying a new computer. Thanks for all awesome videos and livestreams!

Thank you so much for all you have done, Linus and Linus's team!!!