1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remember trying to find information on building my very first gaming rig back in 2010. NCIX videos were always the first ones I looked at for reviews and ultimately made me make my decision. Then it led to watching LinusTechTips....and later LinusCatTips ha! 

Keep up the good work! And thank you for providing the best tech/computer related videos ever. Can't go wrong with LinusTechTips! 

I LIKE PIZZA!!

Love all the reviews so far man!  :D

Started watching your videos when I became a student and couldn't afford console gaming anymore :)

I found this channel because i wanted to learn more about computers and how to build one. keep up the good vids!!!!!!

Thank you for all the knowledge you have given me over the years. You helped me with my first computer build and I still now look at your videos if I ever get stuck. Thank you so much! :D

Congratulations. I woke up this morning. Watch your daily video as usual. and got teary eyed over your 1 Million views. Congrats man :) I hope some people can be successful as you/ 

Hey Linus,

i am watching your channels for over 2 years now.

Ist a every day retual now. Ich really like your "easy to understand" english.

I am from germany, and we don´t have here that kind of quality on a youtube channel.

My Review tip would be the MMX 300 from Beyerdynamics. I have it and i love it!

Good luck for the future Linus!

regards,

Daniel

I found Linus tech tips in late 2013 i think where i still didn't had the funds to own a pc . I found this channel on randomly just on youtube tbh . My interest in computers was always there as in the past my computers kept breaking down and my dad wouldn't bother taking a look and just blames me for breaking it and throws it away so i've always wondered on how could i understand the whole building process better in order to troubleshoot . But at that time i was only at the age of 10-11 so my interest didn't really last thus I didn't do anything about it . but the interest really start to grew on me when i found out Linus's channel . I watched many build guides on his channel and i have to say , i owe my thanks to those videos . Why ? Cause after watching most of the build guides , i've slowly but finally understood how a PC is built which led me to this year , 2014 . Where i used up all of my money that i saved a couple of years to get some parts and i have to say , I'm really really proud of myself for being able to have built a PC . It did have some minor issues but some googling helped me to fix them . All and all , I'm not saying this just because I want to win something from the giveaway . I'm saying this as BIG THANK YOU to Linus and his group for allowing me to gain so much knowledge about computers , but being a student , i'm not able to use my built desktop for long everyday and i have a laptop that i can bring around but recently the battery has died and it being a quite old model , the battery is rare and expensive , I don't really have any funds for a laptop either so i'm hoping through this giveaway i'm able to get myself a decent laptop the G550J which is proudly signed by the Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV . I hope you would continue making these awesome reviews and have more crazy projects like the one you guys are having right now , the whole house watercooling project .(sorry if i said it wrong , my english isn't that great ) and lastly , Thank you for reading :)

Good job linus and the team. Thanks for providing amazing content each day :)!

I have been following your channel since about when it first started, and I have probably watched the majority of your videos. I have learned all that I know about computers from you, and through your videos I gained the confidence to build my own pc. I love the content you create, and I still get excited every time a new video is up. I'm impressed with the level of production quality you have reached, but I must say, that I miss the spontaneity of your older videos. It's great that you have ChannelSuperFun for that. 

By the way - how is the Litter Kwitter project going? ;)

i think you guys have been doing great you started off small now look at you congratulations guys :) thanks for making great videos and showing you care for the comunity. my favorite thing to watch is the netlinked dailys i remember finding your chanel back in 2012 and two years later im still watching it i know it didn't win on the 20 qr codes but it was a very fun contest and challenge and thanks for reading

Did you know Linus tech tips is 1/35 of Canada's population? That's a lot of subscribers. (You deserve more) Before I started watching you videos I didn't even know what a cpu is. Now I have a decent knowledge of computers :D.  I love your peripheral reviews! Could you review the new Corsair RGB Keyboards?

<3

Congrats on getting a million. Next is 2. Cant stop yet, keep up the good work 

The first time I ever heard of LinusTechTiips, I was wanting to build my own PC. So, I starting looking up build guides on youtube, and their channel was one of the videos I watched. After I finished building the computer, I kept going back to stay up-to-date on products for whenever I want to upgrade my pc

I found linus tech tips by looking at the nvidia shield back at 2013 CES it was the first tech channel I ever watched. I have recently built my own computer but could not have done it with out the great tutorials that you guys do

Congrats on the milestone! I first heard about the channel when searching for a new laptop for school.

I first found out about your channel when I googled "Build a pc" and over the last few months, I have watched every single linustechtips and techquickie video with great enthusiasm. I was able to build my first pc with a lot of help from your reviews. You review products in a manner which inspires confidence while buying the stuff, knowing you guys have tested it out. I've seen a rise in production quality of videos from the initial ones all the way to the latest reviews and feel great to have been a part of this awesome community that you guys have created. Thanks a lot for all the tech knowledge that you guys have given us over the years! Congrats on the 1M subscribers!  :)

Thanks so much for all your videos! Perhaps you could review the razor taipan?

First of all,congrats on 1 million subs and I wish the best for the next million.I found Linus Tech tips when I was researching the Radeon HD 5850 from Gigabyte some 3-4 years ago and I have watched a load of the content since,I would enjoy some more unboxings of peripherals like headsets and stuff but just keep doing what you guys are doing,my favourite series HAS to be hands down the unboxings,even if I don't like the product I love the way you guys explain different features and aspects of whatever it may be.I also feel that I really,really need to mention I am addicted to chocolate chip cookies and milk  :D  Good luck in the future LMG

My #1 source for all tech info. 

Thanks for all the great videos!

I found linustechtip about a year to 3 years back while watching other tech videos. 

Also my favortive series that you guys have done so far is unpack videos and when you benchmark some GPU. Also my favorite food is sushi.

P.S. Congrats on reaching the 1 million subscribers mark. Now lets reach the 1.5million or 2million mark.

I found you guys while looking for a channel that could give me some advices for my custom pc.

What I found was amazing!

I found a group of not only work partners, but a group of people that in every way try to make others life easier...

With LinusTechTips I love the pc builds that you do

And with TechQuickie I feel great while watching an episode of Fast As Posible because I can learn about things I love with any difficulty at all!

THANK U GUYS!!!