1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found linustechtips by looking for reviews for tons of PC parts as i couldn't decide what to use in my first build! Since that day i always came back for more.

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions the next 1 million will come much quicker!

Also i like seafood, when i see food i eat it.

Hey Linus and the LMG Crew,

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on the 1 million subscribers, and thank you for all the great work that you've done.

You guys were one of the first YouTube channels I subscribed to, and produce some of the best content out there, keep up the great work!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I've learned so much from LTT and you guys have helped me so much. Thanks for everything you do and keep up the good work!  :D

Congrats Linus and the rest of the team! Great achievement and well deserved. Found your channel simply by looking for a tech channel to learn about new parts, reviews etc. and you certainly delivered. Keep on doing what you do best! 

First of all congrats on the milestone Linus! I found you a few years ago when I was searching for a review of a motherboard (on Youtube of course), then I looked through your other video's and subscribed!

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll hit 2 million soon! Oh and if you want to know what my favourite food is, it's pizza, fries and hamburgers  :P

I WAN THE STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Pardon the pun.

I hate you guys. You keep making me want to buy stuff xD

I must admit I'm quite a new viewer, but after the first time I watched one of your videos I was glued. I now I come back and watch you guys every day.

Keep up the AWESOME videos.

Its been great being a part of the LTT family.  I've learned alot and have seen many people help others. Congrats on hitting 1 million and I hope this community continues to grow and remain a place where people can learn and discuss tech.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

I found your channel when I got an F in my computer science  for now knowing what raid is.
And of course my book didn't have the page with raid in it,then I found this short little guy explaining computer stuff.
And now I have a B in that class,and honestly,my professor is really fucked up so I'm happy with this grade haha.
So I want to thank LTT for helping me not fail medical school <3

Wow, over 1,000 pages!  I guess everybody wants free stuff. :)

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

Ive been watching linus since i was looking for some NZXT cases and i found one of his reviews..the NZXT Phantom 410.. i was conviced by his unboxing so i bought one and im still using it today.. and then thats the beginning of it all that im watching his reviews and of course, my favorite to watch is his unboxing of pc components... well the truth is, im watching his videos because well uhm, i think linus is funny haha!! i like it when he goes like crazy reactions and stuff lol.. :lol:  anyway, I learned a lot from his videos because when i was like>"oh my i3 and that i7 is clocked the same so its not worth it." or "my HD 4650 and that GTX 750 ti are both 1gigs so its ok." < talk about being stupid... but now i know thanks to him.. learned a lot.. A WHOLE LOT!! hahaha!!

First saw an unboxing video in 2009 in a cafe and from then i have learnt alot from you guys. now my most prefered chanel for tech.

Thank you Linus & all the crew for making these video's. You keep my work day sane, with a dose of Tech: News / Reviews during my lunchbreak. I've also been able to utilise the info you share and give us all in my job role and it has helped me feel confident when recommending products to my customers!

Thank you all again! 

Syn

first video i saw was an ultimate build guide video, the best build guide i had ever seen on youtube, the detail and quality off it was amazing and since i was looking into buying a pc this helpen me a lot. After i hit the subscribe button i started watching every single video i could find, taking a lot of time, but it was worth it. The quality of your videos is amazing and i hope to see a lot more of you in the coming years. A great thanks to Linus and all the others working in the linus media group. 

Thank you for making informative and helpful videos about computer hardware and other stuff.

cuz of my bf snickerzz i found out about LLT and fell love to it :)

I found out LinusTechTips when I was looking for Nexus 5 reviews. I've watched few more videos and got hooked up. Really happy to see 1 million subscribers, hope to see another one.

Its been fun watching you grow. You do a great job really diving deeper into certain things like your latest built log with the small mods and your extra in depth case reviews, especially with corsair.

I really appreciate you and slick making the forum as it gave me a new place on the web. I logged in, posted a bit, and fit right in with the community.

That was an evening If I recall correctly. I wanted to overclock my GPU and I searched on youtube; How to overclock and than YT gave me a suggestion "How to overclock ram", I searched for it. Than I clicked your video and started watching your vids and I pretty much can't stop.

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate everything you and your crew do Linus, I've been following you since the beginning of the NCIX days and your content and quality keeps getting better and better. keep up the great work LMG!!!

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

Love the reviews and suggestions of various computer parts and peripherals.

The image below is the very first and last desktop computer I have ever owned. Laptops have been the only type of computers I have owned since then, but for over a year now I wanted to get a desktop or build one. Watching Linus Tech tips videos helped reinforce what I already know, while learning and understand many other things. Now I feel that I am at the point were I can take dive and build a desktop computer, even though it would be my first time doing so.

Image drawn by me.

twstHpy.png

I found you from jaystwocents. I love the videos where you guys show how to do stuff,review,and when you show the office. I watch the wan show every friday. I watch you channel every day. you  are my favorite channel.you inspired me to do my own channel

Love the channel, I'd like to see more ultrabook reviews. Keep doing what you're doing.