1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

First of all, thank you linus and the tech group, for making me realize how much I love talking about tech and learning new things everyday thanks to your videos!
I'm new to this forum, but thank you for the giveaway!

Good luck to everyone!! :D

I remember first finding linus when i was transitioning from console gaming to pc gaming. I was looking into reviews in products and such when I happened to stumble upon NCIX channel. When you were still working them. I always loved how enthuastic you were in your videos and just kept it "real". Unbiased in your reviews and just didnt let other people sway you opinion. Which i liked the most about you. My two favorite series were tech quckie and you reviewing products...

i remember when i met you linus, it was at a ncix conversion in Richmond. i tried my best not to go complete fan girl on you. you were and still are my inspiration to get into tech.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Congrations on the 1 million subscribers. I found your videos through Austin Evan's channel and been loving your videos since. Good luck on getting to 2 million :D

Continue with the great job, I'm subscribed too all 3 channels and I love them.

But I would like to see more professional grade hardware for workstations :)

Congratulations to Linus Media Group! I can't even remember how I first stumbled on your channel, but I've learned a great deal from your videos and enjoy watching new content from the channel. Thanks for being awesome!

I KNOW this was a while ago but i was looking for reviews on the blackberry tablet and i found linus on NCIX. Then followed him up until now

Thank you guys for making these videos. My favorites are the computer builds and tech under $100. :)

HEY. Congratz on 1 mil subs. I've been subbed for about a year so I didn't witness much of the old vids but I really love and enjoy this channel. 

For the giveaway I'd like the custom build and signed PC. 

Thanks so much for this give-away!

Linus Tech Tips is the channel that not only taught me how to build a PC on my own, but provided with the information I needed when researching my parts. For months I used mostly this channel and AsFastAsPossible, to learn as much about computers as I could. Because of Linus Media Group I was able to build a PC that's perfect for me. And, no matter how much Linus talks about Intel, I still perfer AMD, sorry :P

I first started watching linus when i was looking for components and a guide to build a pc!

Well maybe some 3 years ago I was searching to build a perfect medium gaming pc rig, so I went out looking websites and-or videos about this, then I got into Linus and NCIX. I subscribed to Linus Tech Tips ever since and I built my affordable machine since 3 Years ago, I'm still using it and I love Linus Tech Tips and all other channels he has built to us, the community. I'm very grateful that I can be member of this community and that now I've learned so much from Linus by his videos and forums.
Congratulations to the winners and welcome if it's me. Have a nice day and thank to this community for sharing so much knowledge.

Linus, I'm super happy that you and your team have made it out on your own, you guys deserve everything that you've worked so hard for. As an avid fan, I have to say that I truly appreciate the thank you, but I also have to say thank you. At a time in my life when I felt lost and didn't know what I wanted to do, your videos gave me drive and inspired me to throw my heart into technology. I have gained a truer sense of identity, and have a new found confidence that I can do something with my life that makes me happy; you and your team couldn't be a better example to follow. Words can't really express how grateful I am, but I thought you should know that to some people you've made more than just great tech videos. All the best in the present and the future to you and the team at LTT, thanks again man.

crazy giveaway but i like it!

I got here when i was looking for some good pc built guides for building my gaming rig

Good luck with the giveaway

Greetings Smarty 

I just want to say a personal thank you to Linus for what you've done. The first time I ever saw one of your videos was when I was perusing YouTube for a fix for a problem I was having with my desktop. I decided to click one of your videos and was hooked immediately. Ever since, I've tried to watch every video you upload. It was thanks to you that I got the confidence to build my first computer and I'm now striving for a career in computer engineering. You've made a positive impact on my life, and for that,I thank you.