1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus and all the other people that might read this,

ever since my brother introduced me to you guys by showing me the Z-board review, I've been enjoying them very much. Thanks for that and for helping my brother building his computer.

-lejake

Hey 

Your videos were always good.. You make all your videos actually fun to watch and explain the product in a good sized video and you always include some humour into the videos to spice it up..

So I guess THX and keep up the good work :rolleyes:   ;)

Congrats on reaching one million subscribers! I really enjoy your content. I remember when I was grist getting into PC's I didn't know anything at all. One day, while looking for tech videos, I saw your's pop up and I thought it was all about Linux and I avoided them until I made the connection. By now my knowledge has improved due mostly to your content. Just keep the great work coming! And here's to a million more!

congrats on 1M I am there since the lumio review which I don't know how I found. but I found the ''like if you liked it dislike if you don't liked it'' phrase super original since normally people don't tell us to dislike and since this day I watch all your video on your 3 channel I really hope your adventure will continue as long as possible.

Around a year or so ago, I saw a gfx card review from LTT in my YT recommendation box... Don't remember exactly what it was or anything, but I remember that I really liked the energy in the video and I decided to sub.

A review I would like to see? How about a review for what is currently known as Project Ara, a modular Android smartphone being developed by Google, for those who don't know it.

You guys taught me  how  to build my first computer! keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for doing what you do. At the age of 12, i absolutely love building computers.(even though I have never). I watch all of your build videos and never stop thinking of how much work you guys put into this. I can understand on how expensive some of these things can be. My favorite videos are your build videos. Thank you so much on what you have done for the youtube and other communities.

I'm so happy that you reached 1millon subs on YouTube! I remember a couple years ago stumbling upon one of your unboxing videos and I was hooked! Thanks for the awesome content and helping me put together my first PC! Keep up the good work and good luck to you all!

Wow can't believe it finally happened, congrats!

Hey, we have to thank you for years of great content and fun.

Keep on with your good work!

I started watching their videos two years ago and have been on and off with them for awhile. They helped me with learning anything about computers and really got me interested in them. Great time watching them and first time posting in forum.

Thanks to Linus Media Group for being my teacher for the last couples years!  :D Seriously guys your videos are awsome!

Guillaume

GML Info

Thanks for doing this Glorious Giveaway, Linus! Your wisdom captured on video has been a great help to us all!

Congratulations on the 1M subscribers milestone, Linus! I've been watching your channel for almost 3 years now, hope you guys keep up with the good work. It'll sure bring many more viewers and appreciators of the Linus Media Group.

Greetings from Brazil!

(hope I win)

Just a huge congratulations from the other side of the Atlantic on hitting 1 million subscribers  :)  Keep up the good work, if I am lucky enough to be drawn for any of the prizes can you please donate it to a local charity instead of spending a fortune sending it over here.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

I found your channel by searching for a build guide and I'm watching you ever since.

​I'm not expecting to win because I never ever won in any "luck" game but you can't win if you don't try ;)

Also I'm not active here because I'm active on my country tech forums.

Big hello from Croatia! (Europe if you don't know)

Keep up the good work! :D

Found this channel when i was looking for a review on the Asus G55vw gaming notebook. I found so much more. I found a hobby, a passion, and a career. I have since gotten really into custom computers and have built 24 to date, for myself, friends, and school. I also plan to go into Computer Science and Engineering. You and Tek Syndicate changed the course of my life.