1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

First of all just want to say the stuff u guys do is AWESOME!! Found about you guys when looking up graphics cards. Ever since then I check out your channel on a regular bases cause the stuff u guys do is both informative, interesting and straight up awesome. Continue the good work guys and hope you continue to have success in the future!

I loose... I just posted my first negative forum post this week... a direct criticism of a Linus' Corsair case review...arg...

:(

After watching LTT for multiple months I didn't know there was a forum! I have been saving for a better rig since my current one is a bit old and upgrading it would cost as much as buying a new one. If I win this that'd be cool. Luck to all.

I would like you to do more budget tech reviews because I am on a low budget :)

I have been subscribed to your You Tube channel for quite a while and I had never gone onto the site before now. I want to congratulate you on 1 million subscribers and I can't wait for future videos to come. Keep up the good work! Ed

Hey man, love the videos. You have a great story and you deserve all of these subscribers.

I would like to be registered for the giveaway. I found LTT on youtube when I was looking for information on Mechanical keyboards (specifically the RGB from corsair when it was demoed). I didnt subscribe until after I kept coming back to look at differernt reviews for PC parts I want and other information. I watch (almost) every video posted nowadays.

I love your videos, they have been an awesome help in me building my first PC, and I found out about tech tips just by searching around for help. I am forever grateful to you and your team for your videos, and hope you continue to succeed in living the dream :D

You should definitely do a comparison of Coke vs Pepsi. It must happen!

Build guides are the freaking best, my favorite was definitely the ghetto build log when you were upgrading Edzel's machine. More of those please I really like the laid back build guides. And you should totally do a review of the gamecube

Congratulations Linus, and the rest of your crew aswell!  :D

I found your channel about two years back when I was looking for a build guide, and then I was hooked. The build never happened but, but your videos kept happening, and I were truley hooked.

There's no other channel on YouTube that I continuously keep checking, and hoping for a new video! It's like a drug :P , once you try it you can't stop, you just want more and more!

Love you guys, and keep up the good work (cause I need more videos). :)

Congrats, Enjoyed watching your unboxings and other random videos. :lol:

Great videos bro I learn alot about technology from your channel :) 

Great job linus congratulations I love watching your videos I found you channel by looking up pc show cases and I found the video on slicks oil cooled pc. I love your channel keep it up. 

Wow so many pages and posts :D

Any ways, good luck to everyone who enters!

Hello! Thanks a lot for the giveaway and congrats on reaching 1million subs!I started watching idk how many years ago, but I remember you unboxing stuff with the "camera man" in a really crappy room with blue walls? Don't remember.

Anyways, thanks again!

Great job Linustechtips. i watch all your videos and recommend them on my friends. especially the techquickie channel. you helped me build my rig :D and prevented me from buying useless expensive stuff. i like your honest reviews all of them that i watched, and your really say what you think is appropriate and not afraid to throw the trash if the product is bad unlike other channels :D. wish you great success. :D

LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!!!! you helped me build my first PC! (by watching your build guides..) thank you for always making great content and congrats on 1million subs! 

I found Linus tech tips by accident when looking for a certain product (cannot even remember what it was anymore) and thought that this reviewer was pretty good. Since then, I've followed linustechtips since then. I read posts on the forum, but I've never had anything substantial to post, so I haven't....

On a side note, I'm amazed how linus survived the first months, considering how expensive tech is in Canada....

Dislikes: u guys have all the good stuff ( seriously jealous...)

Next stop: 10 million subs :)

I've been following you guys for like a year, found the channel after watching some videos over at Techquickie. I've learned a lot, thanks to you. Good luck to everyone :)

OMG! Look at me! I'm high performance!