1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have no idea how I found you, but I've watched your videos almost religiously for a long time now. Thank you for all the great content!  :D

Ryzen 1700 | Corsair H100i v2 | Asrock Fatal1ty x370 | MSI 1080 ti Gaming X | Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 16gb | Corsair 250D | Asus PG279Q

I found LinusTechTips when building a new rig. Your videos are great and it gives me all the information i need to know. built a rig based on information of your video and i'm really happy my rig.

i would like to see you to review more headphones, like the new PlayStaytion gold headset, and reviews the upcoming gtx 900 series card.

Keep up the good work!

Linus,

I found your youtube channel 5 years ago when I was trying to decide which mouse to buy. I think it was a naga. with 12 buttons. After finding that video I bought my first gaming mouse. After that I have followed you. I enjoy the unboxing. I love the rig builds cause it is something I want to get into.

I don't care what you do as long as you keeps doing it.

I just want to say thank you for all of your videos. You are the the one who got me in to building my first pc, and then water cool it. Thanks again for the great content, hope you keep it up for a lång time <3

I haven't been watching for a long time but I'm glad I did find out about you guys. It was a couple of months ago when I was building my 1st rig your reviews where extremely helpful and the techquickies where even better in the fact that it helped me learn so much about computers. I wish you guys and luck and congrats on The milestone.

Linus is first person I've actually been able to follow and not get bored of. LINUS FOREVER!

Also this community is amazing, I did my first custom water cooling setup and used this place to ask any questions I had.

I wonder if Linus actually reads all these replies.... Would take forever...

I found you guys through a cross promotion thing with TekSyndicate! I think that was around a year ago, not sure. Have watched every single one of your videos since! :)

Hi Linus (or Luke ,or whoever is drawing the random winner during the WAN show)

I just wanted to say , that i really appreciate your videos as they are both educative and fun to watch.

Nothing like anyone out there , your team seems to be really connected with eachother and that is key to making good videos with eachother IMO:)

Anyways, congratulations on your 1 million subscribers!

I started watching you, Linus, when you were still working at NCIX making those bench unboxing videos. I stuck around because I loved the casualness and funniness of those videos. One of my favorite videos was when you did that unboxing of a tablet (not sure which one exactly.) and you started playing a random Justin Bieber video and being super sarcastic about your um.. interesting, fellow canadian. I couldn't stop laughing at you and your camera man's reactions xD It was great. Congrats on a million subscribers, and good luck for the future :D

I found Linus Tech Tips through searching for computer parts and you helped me put my first computer together.

Congrats on 1 million subs!

First of all, cheers from Israel and thanks for all the high quality reviews, guides, tips and news!

I encountered NCIX channel randomly in the last few years. But a couple of years ago when i wanted to build a new PC, being few years in the military I didn't have any clue about all the new components, so I've spent hours looking at reviews and guides. It didn't take long until LTT and NCIX became the first place to look for information. The videos are easy to understand, cover most (if not all) of the information needed, and fun to watch.

I've been ghosting in the forums for quite a while and i think now is a great time to sign up! - and i'm talking about the 1 mil subscribers........... (and possibly the giveaway  :ph34r: )

Anyway - keep up the good work! It's been a pleasure to watch your videos!

It's a funny story how I ended up finding Linus on youtube, and then here on the forum, I would always see his videos pop up in my suggested channels to subscribe, and was turned off that youtube was trying to shove some mediocre content in my face. I would remove the suggestion and the cycle kept repeating until I decided it was time to get rid of the console training wheels, and build a gaming pc, and who do you think was at the top of the list when I searched on youtube (hint he owns this website ;)   This video to be exact : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFb3TNePIg. The quality and attention to detail was amazing, I was able to build my first PC with confidence, finally join the master race lol, and become a part of the fantastic community on the tech tips forums. I owe it all to Linus's great video, after that fact I was hooked on the Tech Tip channel I couldn't wait for new content to come out, and that expectation was not only met, but exceeded in every way, the amount of new content that Linus, and the team produces, and the amount of production that goes in to each video now is nothing short of amazing,  I am extremely happy for you guys hitting 1 million subscribers, and can't wait to see what you will achieve in the future.  :D

I don't remember exactly when do I start to watch your videos, it probably was the time that after you start your own company. I like the causal but informative way you talk and act in your unboxing videos.

PS: GLHF

Linus,

I recently switch from console to PC. I found your channel on YouTube about a year ago and its been helpful on choosing what is perfect for my rig. I appreciate you taking the time to make videos and sharing your knowledge and experiences with new components. Thank you

I love the channel! Always look forward to seeing new reviews or tech news! Congratulations on the success!

Thanks Linus for the giveaway and congrats on 1 million subscribers. I always got to your videos when I need to make a decision on what PC hardware to buy. And I also really like techquickie. I'll keep supporting your channel :)

Thank you for making awesome videos! Without you I would've made some bad decisions on buying my hardware, that your channel keeps growing.

PS MAKE MORE SUPER FUN VIDEOS 

Ouuhhhh yeah, well done Linus team!
3904670-5574892453-523e0.jpg

Big Daddy build log:

i7 4930K @ 4.6 GHz | Corsair Obsidian Series 900D | ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition X79 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1866 CL9 | EVGA GeForce GTX780Ti Superclocked (+200/+450)
Overclock.net link: http://www.overclock.net/t/1495006/build-log-big-daddy-900d-4930k-780ti#post_22450375

Your channels are the first ones i check on Youtube. Honestly, if you give me something for just enjoying your videos and learning all about new tech, I'll be astonished. It's great to see how far you've gotten on Youtube. I know you'll "be the very best that no one ever was." Because you already are. :D

Found this channel about 2 years ago, while searching for review about a motherboard. Love what you guys do! Keep up the good work!

To this day, I wonder why in the heck I watch videos of products I'll likely never afford (poor university student checking in). Perhaps it is something about the presentation that draws me to LinusTechTips, or maybe it's not. Regardless, congratulations on 1 million subs, and I look forward to the videos that will be released on the journey to the next milestone, whatever that is!

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the vids. You help me everyday with making decisions - The i7 or the i7 Extreme? The Nvidia GT or GTX?

Oh, and enter me in the giveaway!