1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you LMG for providing this community with amazing content, hopefully we'll see a few more million subscribers later on. :)

I found the Linus Tech Tips channel by accident; and you guys have taught me heaps through your videos. THANKS YOU!

Psst, a custom pc signed by you would be the greatest thing ever. of all time.

Thanks for getting me into mechanical keyboards, though I ended up using Cherry MX Reds for almost everything

(Was never a fan of tactile keyboards) ;)

I was wondering if you could do a review on one of the Wacom graphics tablets in your future videos, I'd like to hear your/Slick's opinion on using one for daily usage (instead of a mouse), as well as its design philosophy for the mainstream market. If this request is redundant, feel free to disregard and as always, good luck with future videos. PCIe out yo!!! 

Congrats on a Million Subs Linus and Co! I've been watching since the NCIX days :-) Here's to a million more!

Dear Linus, first of all I want to say thank you for this great Giveaway, and all your amazing videos! I would gladly like to have any of the three prizes, but. I would prefer the custom made PC. I love all your series because I'm totally in technology, and always learn something when watching your vids. I first subscribed a few months ago, but constantly watched as many videos as possible! I found your channel, looking for a guide to build PC, and since them I love your guides! So once again, Thank You! You guys really deserved the 1 million subscribers!! :)

I found LTT a long time ago when I first researching parts for an upcoming build.  I really favored your reviews over others because you seemed to not only cover the specifications of the products, but also added humor to it to keep the audience both informed and entertained.

You can see all of my reviews posted in the Member Reviews Section! 

I first saw Linus tech tips when I was mooning over computer parts. I liked the quick and easy to digest content of your earliest unboxings and felt my opinions coincided with yours and that I could trust your opinions. I am extremely impressed with your personal resolve in that you started your own small business. It took a lot of courage and I hope it continues to pay off for you.

Great giveaway guys! Would love a post of what tech/gear you've been diggin' during each week or month. Thanks for creating such an amazing community!

I found your youtube channel when I was looking for information on my stuttering 6990. After that I just kept watching your videos and developed a technology hobby =].

You guys got me into the PC game and helped me "ascend". Keep up the good work!

Honestly, I've stumbled on your channel randomly searching up what the difference between VGA, DVI, and HDMI cables. I've been hooked ever since! I make it a habit to watch your channel daily to get up to date on the latest technologies. I've even considered making a gaming rig of my own thanks to you guys. All of your videos are original, thorough, and really quirky. Good job on making the content guys! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future, looking forward to it!

The first time I watched Linus's videos was back in 2011 when I was desperately searching for the right parts in order to build a new gaming rig. Thanks a lot Linus for everything you've done so far :D. Also I like apples

Congratz, I love your un-boxing videos and the quick tips. Well done! 

i think it's that human factor that actually makes the videos you guys make that much more interesting......even if someone is not interested in tech,your channel is fun....and i love how you give honest opinion when you don't like a product....like for the surface :)

I'm new to the forum, but i watched Linus for some time now, however I missed the "blonde" era :)

One of my favorite videos was the "Entertainment Center Cooling Mod - Linus DIY Method" - It just felt like "real" if you know what I mean.

BTW My little helper is 15 months old, but he loves all my tools :P

To start off Congrats !

The first time I started watching Linus Tech Tips was when I a kid still in school... Seems like such a long time (5 years) and I admire the way you make videos, stating your views and not bothering about what people might think of them. They are really honest and It's just been great to turn on and look for videos uploaded by you and just watch them first.

The most amazing video was the live stream that Luke came on.. was like the best unboxing ever :P So much mystery behind who that tall guy was behind the camera.

I hope u continue to grow and help others as you do so ! Thank you.. :)

53129502:jpeg_preview_large.jpg?20121206

Ahem... there once was a taco and it ate a taco. The end. I don't know what to say but grats guys and you guys have been my go to channel for tech reviews for years! All y'alls reviews are done without any real bias and with a kind of charisma i can't find anywhere else!

When I first started thinking about building a PC, I discovered your channel and I was amazed at the quality and quantity of your work and I knew that you guys would go big time.

Congrats for 1,000,000 and here's to 10,000,000!

Keep Up the good work and wooooo hooooo!

Linus media has helped me with so many issues and buying decision in the past and i have no idea where i'd be without you guys! Congrats on the 1 million subscribers! You deserve every one!