1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus and Luke = Dinner with James... I WANNA HAVE YOUR SWEATY THIGH LAPTOP!!!

i find channel cuz i lost in computer building T_T

and i like his baby :3

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!! :000

post-136465-0-14681200-1410499783.gif

I found out about linus and tech tip by one of my friends Im big into programming and computer parts so this gave me the knowledge to find out what I need for the best quality and for the most inexpensive way thank you guys again you guys have a fine channel and there are many that support you in what you do may the channel keep growing with many others finding your tips helpful.

I found LTT just researching some parts for my new PC and just couldn't stop watching the videos!

I found the channel looking for a new gpu, and I have learned a lot from the channel. Keep up the good work.

i always apreciate your work, when im thinking about buying something, i always check if you reviewd it or,unpacked it before buying it, i like the way you make guides, or tutorials, because its funny and learning at the same time, i build my own pc, and i do alot of cable managment, to look pretty like the ones you build, and because the important of the cable managment, y work building and fixing computers, and im from México, so the computer stuff is very expensive here, i dont own a super hyper gaming rig, but im happy with the one i have because i build it, so to finish this post, i just want to thank you for making my life better and easier, with your tutorials and reviews and i admire you for the work you make the past years, and amazing job you did, keep doin what you love and congratz for the million subsciptons, :D

I love LinusTechTips because of all the information packed into each video.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers!hope u can get even more!dont stop doing what i love!

I made my account for the giveway :). Also, I found you on youtube like 2-3 months ago. I am saving money to build a gaming computer, because the computer that I have now in this moment sucks. I have only 150gb of space :)). Yea, I really like you, you helped me to choose what to buy, and I know that I won't win anything, but at least I tried :)). 

good work LMG love you guys (no homo xD) you guys are great. all of you. the video that got me hooked was the msi p55a g55. that was my first motherboard and bought it because of your review. i still own the board and is still running in my personal computer

I have been following you on youtube for over a year now..

You and your videos are what helped me learn all about the computer.

Thank you so much for putting so much effort into what you do.

Grats on 1m subs!

I've been watching Linus' youtube videos all the way back when all we could get for internet was dial up. I probably wasted so much time waiting for those videos to load but I thought it was worth the wait. Sure the videos weren't professional or serious but that's what I like about them and it's still what I like about them especially catching the wan show on youtube when I get home from work. I would like to congratulate you and your team Linus and I can't wait to see what the channel will be like at 2 million subs, keep up your superb work guys.

~Josh

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

I want to thank you for all the time you spend on these videos, I have learned some much from you guys!

Dear Linus, I want to say something because it's really special to have 1 million subscribers. Because some people say: "You only have 100 subscribers? Thats nog that much" But if you put 100 people next to eachother, you have a big party. Some people say the same about "1000 subscribers... It's not really that much..." But put them next to eachother and you have a small event! And some people say 10000 is not enough... Well they neef to realize hoe much 1000 are and then do it x10... The most people call 100000 slot... And they're right! Because that are to arenas full of people! Close your eyes linus and try to zee those 10000 people in 2 big arenas....... And do it x 10!!! You really reserve it to have 1 million subscribers! (Btw lasagna)

Thanks a lot guys for every video you have. It has teached me a lot about computers and even helped me out with building my own rig! Also, I would love to see a video about the xfx DD Series graphics cards.

I honestly thought I had signed up to this forum, but apparently not! Anyways, I did since this is kind of a big deal!! It's pretty epic, actualy! Seeing where this all started from to where it is now is mind absolutely mind blowing. I remember looking forward to watching the unboxing videos on stuff I couldn't really afford as a teenager. 6ish years later, I still look forward to them and find the other channels useful and interesting. Definitely have come a long way, and you all probably already know this but, you (and your entire company) have the right attitude and approach in create something no one has ever done before! Keep up the good honest work :)

Good luck to everyone on the draw!

Linus, you're really my tech hero. Actually not only my tech hero. You're one of the most inspiring people for me and thanks to you I have a great passion for PC hardware. Although I can't be active on the forum very much due to school / work / internship which takes my 13 hours a day, I try to do my best to help as much as possible. And if your channel didn't excist, I probably woudn't have my own pc now. You're the best linus!

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

I found you guys back in the day when I was looking for great quality videos on how to build a PC. Since then, I've worked on a couple computers and really love PC tech with a passion. I'd like to give a big shout out to "i_build_nanosuits" because on my first trip to the forum, he helped me pick out nearly a complete system for my personal computer. Which, by the way Nanosuits, the parts will be ordered tomorrow :D

Thank you Linus for all the great videos and congrats on one million subs! :)

Hey, Linus! I really appreciate your videos and some of them were of great help to me when I built my first ever rig! I hope you continue to make videos for years to come.

I remember watching my first Linus video back in Year 9, it was your review of the RevoDrive! Ever since then I have watched a large majority of your videos and can't rate them highly enough! The content is fantastic and the video quality is tremendous! I loved how you teamed up with other Youtubers such as Austin but would love to see you team up with MKBHD! I can't imagine seeing a more perfect video (or series!) with you guys put together! Would be insanely amazing! Anyway I congratulate you and your awesome team at Linus Media Group on the excellent job you guys have done to entertain people like myself! One day I hope to have enough money to come to Canada and maybe see you :) Anyway I wish everybody the best of luck for the giveaways!

I found Linux when coming across NewEgg, TekSyndicate and like tech channels. The cheesy humor and Valvelluah kept me coming back. Congrats to 1 meelion subs and to another mil more.

As for the giveaway, surface pro 3. I've been meaning to get my hands on one but just haven't been able to save for it due to other expenses. Really hope I can get one soon

you got me to understand how a computer works and helped me to get everything right so i now have the perfomance i bought

Congrats on getting 1 million Subscribers. Found Linus Tech Tip while looking into pebble, then i came to know so much related to tech trough you guys. Honestly Thank you :D

Congrats Linus, and all of the linustechtips team! Not to be forgotten, big thanks to supportive family members and the generous friends in the international, internet, PC/tech/business community who have helped Linus along the way.

I started watching Linus back in the early days of his career, as many of you did, with his NCIX content. Unboxings at first; then build guides and PC/tech questions answered on his own channel. These remain some of my favorite. Although, the adventures undertaken by the linustechtips team, like trips to Korea for tech conventions and to the top of mountains for Guinness world record Lan events, are amazing to watch as well. They are shot & edited in a way that takes us along for the ride, making us feel a part of the experience as well.

As far as the giveaway is concerned, I'd prefer the PC. But, as they say, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Here is wishing Linus an even faster climb to the 2 million Sub mark! And why stop there? 10 million may be a long way off, but I know you will reach even that goal, likely sooner thanWell done, on this life changing and altering journey that has affected so many worldwide; not just your family and employees.

First off Linus, im going to say that im not an active member of these forms (so if i get picked, can you tweet me @Harinder_G), but on the youtube side, I've been watching you since the ncix videos, and you talking about the awesome bundle that come with nvidia cards.

Its so cool to see grow like this and the reason i still watch ever single video you post, no matter if i like the product or not, is because at one moment you'd be very professional, then hilarious the next. I love it, and to add on to that you have absolutely no bias videos, which is a major upside to you compared to the other tech reviewers.

One product i'd like you guys to feature is the Oneplus One.

and also i like potatoes. anything.. fried, mashed, etc.

If i get chosen for the Surface pro 3, then can you sign that? it would be awesome. I don't mind either way.

Thank you Linus for making the videos. (and slick, edzel.....)  B)  ;)