1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would like to say thank you Linus. You actually inspired me to pursue Information Technology as a degree and now I am working for one of the largest tech companies in the world. I looked back and found out that I started watching you damn near the beginning, Personal Grooming with a USB shaver, funny video I might add. Watching the company evolve into what is today is quite remarkable, especially seeing how its only been 5 years! Just want to say good luck and also feel free for you or one of your employees shoot me a message and I'll see if maybe we work out something out for where you have gotten me today.

ok i been watching videos from the beginning, but i never sign up in the forum, i just sign to tell you GOOD WORK!! (and to get in the giveaway)

Hi, this my first time ever posting on the forum. I've been following linus on youtube for the past 2 years and his videos have kept me thoroughly entertained every single day. i want to thank him and his team for the wonderful job they have done and to keep up he great work.

Hello  Linus Tech Big Congrats on your 1 Million subbies. This is very big number..so happy for you...with joy!

I found your video thru youtube recommended section. This is a awesome giveaway for us. 

Linus Tech keep on going to do more great and cool video share with us. Appreciate you team took time to record, review, edit, post and answer. Good job guys! :wub: 

Support here.

Good luck everyone !!! :D  :D  :D  :D  

I want to say congratulations on 1 million subscribers. I have watched nearly every video since I subbed for a real long time, I remember when it was a side channel from the NCIXcom one. I remember watching some of the videos that you recorded outside in the parking lot, one of the best was the Otterbox one. I don't know why that was my favrite from back then but it made me laugh. I couldn't say I have a speciific favorite out of all the videos because they're all filled with such great information and very entertaining. My favorite thing to do is come home from work and see that the Linus Media Group has uploaded a video, I get all excited to see it and things like that make my day. I absolutely love how you interact with your supporters via social media. I've tweeted a few questions to you and you've replied back with an answer. It's the small things that lead to the big. I watched the video tonight and I'm not a sensative person but it made me feel really good to see you guys reach that milestone. Like I said, I've been watching your videos for quite some time and I don't keep saying that to brag or anything but anyone who has followed someone or something since they were small and watched them progressively get bigger with time and watch how things change, it's like you become one with them/it. I really appreciate everything you guys do and I can't wait for us to reach another milestone. Congratulations again you guys and keep the great content flowing!

I finally decided after so long of watching your videos to join this forum.

Thank to everyone for creating informative, helpful, and fun videos for us to enjoy!

Thank you very much for everything you do guys!

I watch every one of your videos and appreciate the quality and effort you dedicate to them!

Hello, 

Linus I really like your video and i haven't miss any of your video. For me i couldn't remember how i found you but i could tell that i was looking for somethings and i found out and i couldn't get away from your channel because most of your video gave us information and knowledge. I really thanks for that and i would like to get more and more of information, news and knowledge from your channel. Anyway thanks for all your team hard work!! I still eager to watch your awesome project which is water cooling!!

TTL

Linus I love your videos and hope that you will continue to make them. I base my builds on yours and I hope to get a chance for a better rig, the one you are giving away :) thanks Linus for your videos

Gah, I can't remember how I came across the YouTube channel but I'm so happy I did. I was also super surprised to learn you guys are from Vancouver, which is close to me! It just seems weird for big famous YouTubers to be in my province and country =P So good job guys, congrats on the 1 million subscribers (that's crazy!) and keep up the good work! 

Congrats Linus and the team for 1 million subs, I still remember the first video I saw of Linus was the very first build guide it was what lead me into getting into building computers, keep up the good work!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I originally found Linus through the oil-cooled fish tank PC, thought it was freekin' awesome and have been subbed ever since. Favourite style of vids? Pc build guides, editing is simply remarkable.

Thanks for renewing my interest in PC hardware and helping me make some tough hardware decisions, here's to 1 million more.

Hey Linus. I found this channel on YouTube looking for awesome PC gaming rigs and yours fit the bill. As soon as i started watching I couldnt stop. I instantly subscribed and watched your videos day and night. I havent been a subscriber for long but  thanks for all your work. It is very informative interesting and you have a charismatic attitude that could hook any viewer! Thanks again :)

Congrats! I've been following you for quite a while on YouTube, but just created an account today (honestly for this giveaway). I hope to be more active in the future, and thank you for all your help. I have learned so much just from watching your videos :)

I discovered the "Linustechtips" channel a few months back throught some NCIX post, at first I thought it was just some adds NCIX made to showcase their product but I quickly realized it was much more than that.

To stay brief I will say that I like the way you guys deliver and make accessible the sometimes very technical aspect of the various technologies you're presenting. I very much enjoy all the videos and i'm so glad you upload new content pretty much everyday.

Also I must say I think your channel is really the only one I'm trying to always like the video, or get the amazon links and other ways you provide us to help you continue the great work you're doing.

Keep on the amazing work will continue to watch and like your videos!

I have watched Linus for over 4 years an I first found him because I was in love with unboxings, sure glad I found him. They way you developed your community is so warming and it inspires me greatly. Keep up the great work Linus! Hopefully I can snag up one of those slick prizes.

/michael2197

Been watching since the beginning. Thank you for all your hard work.

---

TTime

Main Rig:

CPU Intel i7-6700k Mobo Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 6 RAM Avexir Core Series 16GB DDR4-2666Mhz GPU Gigabyte R9 390 G1 Case Corsair 450D Storage Samsung 850 Evo 500GB + 840 Pro 256GB PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Display(s) Asus VG248 24" 144HZ + Benq GW2765HT 27" IPS Cooling Corsair H100i V2 Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Steelseries Siberia V2 + 9H

Storage Rig:

CPU Intel i5-3570k Mobo ASUS P8Z77-V RAM G.Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3-1600Mhz GPU EVGA 550ti Case Antec P280 Storage Intel 180GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM (x2) + 4TB 5400RPM (x2) PSU Corsair T850M Display(s) QNIX QX2710 Cooling Corsair H100i Keyboard Steelseries 6Gv2 Mouse Steelseries Sensei MLG

Thanks for the giveaway guys, hope to win. Wooo!