1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I first remember discovering Linus back when you were only doing video for NCIX. I love what your content has grown into and can't wait to see what othe great things the team has to bring to us. Keep it up all!

Congratulations guys, keep up the great work!!! Also my favorite food is tacos... if you know what I mean. :o

Using the videos provided by this amazing group I was able to build several fully functioning gaming PC's that work like a charm

Couldn't have done it without the simple explanations Linus provides!

Btw Linus your intros aren't TOO bad

Thank you guys for all the amazing videos you make. Keep doing what you do

Replying to hope to get something in return for watching and subscribing for about 4 years worth of videos.  I also appreciate the videos about live streaming as I have learned a lot from you all on that front as well.   

Stream live the gaming rig build with off the cuff Linus and crew. Have comedy drop ins by new and old faces.     

I think my favorite thing about linus tech video and forms for that matter is that is has the viewer or reader in mind. The videos ads are always quick and tasteful and not jammed down your throat like so many other web sites... cough cough NCIX ads for SMS audio... Also, even though I don't post on linus tech tips forms I find the post generally to be very helpful and/or interesting. Anyways thats my 2 cents! Keep doing what you are doing!

I found Linus way back when he was still with NCIX. I dont remember what product I was looking for, but Linus had a video about it. I really enjoyed the style of the video and the way Linus presented it. It wasn't the "super professional I am trying to be sopro" style like a lot of others were doing. It was an honest review/unboxing from a "real person". I was inspired by him to build my first (and now current) custom PC, something I never would have done i dont think prior. Fast forward to today, and I'm now an avid techy, building and tinkering with PCs and other similar hardware. Most of all, I got to enjoy this community from ground zero. It is not often you get to embrace such a thing as the birth of one of the greatest online tech communities to date. From the beta forum and all of its crashes to the platform we have today. LMG has played an important part in my life, as it has for many others I'm sure. Regardless of if I win or not, doesn't matter. This is a humble thread about a journey reaching a pinnacle along the path of greatness. 

I am whatever I am. 

Great work Linus. I just love the sincerity of your reviews. Currently holding off buying the moto360 until you test it. 

Found Linus Tech Tips when I was getting back into building PC's and wanted to keep up with all the new products and info. Of course I had a lot of catching up to do, haha. Your videos are by far my favorite ones to see pop up on youtube.

Congrats! Really man, you've accomplished so much. I Stumbled across LTT one day looking for a quick fix to a problem I was having, found it and got hooked. I've always told people I know (That are into tech) to check it out. You deserve a lot of congratulations, but, also note you are VERY lucky. You are doing something most nerds like me could only dream of doing. I really do wish I could do what you do. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am today (going to school for Software Dev). When I first watched LTT I knew how to change GPUs (woo!) but that was about it, I didn't  really "know" my stuff. As I grew and evolved into what I would like to consider an inclined computer techie It was largely thanks to you.

(Fan-boying continues)
Linus. What I'm most grateful for from you guys is your community interaction. You see people, not YouTube numbers with tiny dollar sings attached. You really do make the cut throat community otherwise known as the internet a better place. I thank you guys for all you've done and hope one day in some way I could get involved with helping people just like you do.

Your videos have given me an interest in computer hardware and Tech Quickie has taught me a lot, thanks heaps Linus and team for the great content :)

I actually found you through a friend when I was building a gaming rig, he said you were the guys to watch and I agree

post-136533-0-22559000-1410501513.gif

I've been watching LTT for about a year and a half now and really think the content has gotten better over time. Really love the videos and hope you can keep the channel going for a long time :)

During my senior year of high school I found out that technology was my passion. School had always been boring for me and technology was a gateway into actually learning. Linus was one of the amazing resources that allowed me to explore this addiction and I've enjoyed it and haven't stopped yet. Linus supplies awesome videos that definitely influence what product I will go after and helps me learn and laugh the whole time. A big thanks to everyone on the team and can't wait to see the 2 million mark!

Found Linus through friends, now watching for pure entertainment :)

Congrats on a million! I have been watching your videos for the past 2 years and really enjoy your take on things. cheers guys!

Congratulations :) You guys are a perfect example that if you want something and you put your mind to it you can do it :)
Thank you for an amazing giveaway!

You are the best unboxer and very cool also and the product unbox by you are fantastic and newest one and the best one also thank for giving knowledge about building a PC because now I am also build my own small and less powerful PC by me with help of you

I watch the surround pc build video and watercooling guides almost daily (on top of recently released vids) in preperation for my 3rd PC Build. My 2nd pc build

was made entirely through advice I received on your forums and through your videos, and was much more effective (and lasted longer future-proof wise) than my first one

thanks to the advice I received from your forums and videos!

LTT is by far my favorite channel to watch! The personal delivery and behind the scenes content (recently found channel super fun, holy crap cant believe it took me so long :o   )

make it really enjoyable to watch and give all of us viewers the chance to feel like you could be a group of friends that we all have that just happen to live inside our little electric boxes.

little (or big for those with money) screens!

Keep doing what you do!

If you ever need a place to LAN down in Windsor, ON, feel free to hit me up lol

Congrats on the million

-Josh

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White

So the very first time I saw you channel I was like a little boy in a Candy shop, it was the best. I have supported your channel and I will always support your channel because what I think you guy do is the best and you have inspired me to became more involved with the tech industry. I hope that you guys keep doing what you do the best because people like me need to get tech info because we learn how to install ram into a computer since we were 5 so please keep the greatest tech info comeing. I really mean that to.

No thank you Linus AND friends for this amazing journey!!! And see you at 2 million :D :D