1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Watched all of your videos since ...forever

always checked back on your reviews before I buy anything.

thanks

Good work. Found Linus and his tech tips trying to understand water cooling and since then have been grinding through the whole collection learning new stuff, it's surprisingly relaxing watching someone get payed to play with expensive stuff, especially with the lack of my favourite attention grabber slow motion explosions.

p.s. are there explosion? it seems like there should be explosions for something like this. :)

i think the youtube channel is a great thing and has helped me out personally as well as the forum.

I can't wait to see the more about the 5 systems running on the same water cooling loop. You're doing gods work here, Linus.

Dear LinusTechTips,

Thank you for all the videos that you have posted on Youtube. Watching them was a complete pleasure as they were helpful and funny at the same time. I found your Youtube channel by searching up on youtube "What is the difference between a HDD and an SDD" and the video was very informative and it helped me to decide what specs I should be going for. However, I am still using the same laptop as I was a couple of years back and I do need a new one though I do not quite have enough money to spend on any of these new, high end laptops. I would greatly appreciate it if I managed to somehow win the Asus 550J. I will continue to support your channel in years to come and I strongly encourage the whole team to continue what you guys have been doing because I can only imagine how many people it has helped. Thank you LinusTechTips and take care!

Tom :)

I love how your videos don't look nerdy yet being exactly that =D

i sign up because i thought there were cosplay girls here!!!! lol 

no really linus tech tips has really helped me out when i needed tit the community is truly great here!!

came for the quick tech tip and explanations but stayed for everything else

Congrats Linus on the 1 million subs. I have been watching your videos since 2010 and I'm really happy how Linustechtips have grown. You guys are my no.1 source of Tech news and knowledge!

And because of you, I now know how to build a PC.

I can't remember how or when I discovered ltt but I do remember that it helped me on my way to becoming a techie, I appreciate all you have done and congrats. 

Intel i7 4790k, Gigabyte GTX 980 G1, Kingston Hyper X fury 16GB, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Cooler Master Hyper 212x, NZXT Noctis 450, Samsung 850 EVO 128GB + WD caviar blue 1TB, EVGA 750W G2. 

T'was was a dark and lonely night when I found ltt....  But seriously, I was trying to find some good well made review videos like a lot of people. Now they are the first part of my daily youtube new video check. Looking forward to the next million :)

You guys rock!!  Love your videos, keep 'em coming.  Congrats on your success, well deserved.

Aloha from Hawaii!!  \000/

Firstly Congrats Linus's Whole Team..You Are the Best Technology Reviewers Since i started following you on youtube. Your Videos Helped me alot in making my decisions. Just Love ur every and single video..Looking Forward for the iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Impressions from uu..1 million Subs Show how much people love and appreciate ur work..i'm following u from the NCiX channel till now u r the first choice for me to get information abt a product.Your Videos Motivated me and i started working on the tech videos bt i'm not so good in tht rite nw,.Hope i Will be like uu Some Day.Keep ur Work Done as like u Doo..soon reach a 2 million subs and again announce Giveaway..haha lolxx.But Yea U r the BEst and u Will be my first Choice and u Entertained us alot..i Just get a cup of Coffee and jst watch ur old videos again again coz it is only my way of passing time when i am alone...Thumbss Up and Congrats u once again.

I LOVE your videos, Linus! Congratulations on hitting one million subscribers!  :)

QrlvdXS.gif

Maan, when I first find you guys I was just looking up some tech shit, because I was Really bored, and Then I found you guys. You guys changed my life, I was never into So much technology before, you guys rock! :D

Could not possibly choose one video as a favorite, but many have been quite helpful in choosing products for (family) builds, my system updates etc. 

Have bought the Antlion mic, Logitech G440 & G710, a Node 304 and other items and discovered them or found out some facts about them through the channel so...

Many thanks Linus and team and keep up the fantastic work.

PS. Plus Now i'm super keen to try water cooling, thanks to Ghost for advice re this. 

PPS. Thanks for helping me spend my money ;) ha.

Thanks guys for putting up some of the best tech content around and I wish you guys luck with any and all future projects. Such as crazy wholeroom watercooling setups.

I forget how I stumbled on your channel, but I'm glad I did when and however I did. Really enjoy the hardware stuff, and the attempts at humor, so do more of both! 

I found you when I was looking for a build guide. You have inspired me to build my own PC. You did Guys, you deserve it :D :D :D :D