1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found linustechtips when I was thinking of building in the Silverstone ft03 mini and was searching for build videos! That video is what got me hooked! Thanks for all the tech tips and tricks that LMG has come out with! Hope you will do this as long as you can! :D

i found you guys looking for fixes for things, and found one of your Techquickies about what i had a problem on

i highly doubt i get that lappy, though i'm not really interested in it anyway, those 2 R9 290Xs though.....rawr <3

Dear Linus & Team, I am very happy that you have achieved this milestone and for you to explain to us on how you started made me look at myself and wonder what I have done compared to you. Good on you Linus & Team! You will achieve much more than you can ever imagine in the future! My support to you all the way dudes.  :) You can take a break now... for a while.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest tech for all these years. Good luck on the contest everyone. Congrats to the winners!

Thank you LMG for making the best tech videos on YouTube. This channel has always been awesome and it always will be.

Long time lurker. Thank you for the great review videos and for the community that you have allowed to grow here. GLHF everyone 

Linus, I found your channel through the "Good, Better, Best" gaming PC guides when I was building a computer for my friend. Your videos were an incredible resource that made it really easy to narrow down the countless hardware choices out there to what he really wanted.

Later, when I built my PC I spent hours watching and re-watching your Build Guides, Hardware reviews, and unboxings. Thanks to you, I got great hardware, the build went off without a hitch, and I now have an incredible gaming machine.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help.

post-136514-0-38384800-1410501755.jpg

Thank you guys, your videos helped me a lot when i had issues with my old pc which had random bsod after 15 minutes of normal use ( web browsing etc ) .Thats how i found linus tech tips by just searching for a solution for this problem on youtube.

AMD Rig - (Upgraded): FX 8320 @ 4.8 Ghz, Corsair H100i GTX, ROG Crosshair V Formula, Ghz, 16 GB 1866 Mhz Ram, Msi R9 280x Gaming 3G @ 1150 Mhz, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB, Win 10 Home

(My first Intel + Nvidia experience  - recently bought ) : MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G ( i7 6820HK, 16 GB RAM, 980M SLI, GSync, 1080p , 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD... FeelsGoodMan

Heard of linus tech tips from Austin evans, I do like the product reviews with asus ,acer and Microsoft (considering the new hole you ripped into them with the surface 3 pro review), overall good source of tech tips and entertainment.

Oh Linus! It's happening!!! I have some good memories watching your videos and you and your crew pretty much built my first computer for me... But lets not get to happy for 2,000,000 subscribers is just around the corner!

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

Your videos explaining how each part works on the computer really helped me understand all there is to know about pc builds. :DD 

Love the content you guys do!! I found Linus Tech Tips on my what to watch page in youtube and I really liked your videos, then I searched for an asus gaming laptop and got your videos again :).

Absolutely the best videos on YouTube. Best way to end a day right before I got to sleep!

Started watching this channel for the detailed and usefully informative CES 2013 coverage, but really enjoyed the personalities of linus and slick. The weekly streams from the garage just topped it off for me and most defnitely this is my favorite channel. Really been loving the channelsuperfun and techquickie as well.

Keep up the amazing work Linus Media Group! 

Love the videos! They have helped me stay up to date with new tech and also helped me learn so much about a wide variety of tech. Keep up the great work and hope you guys never stop!

Congrats! :) i found your youtube channel while researching headphones a long time ago :)

Keep up the great content.

I am happy to say i found you around 400k subscribers. i have always enjoyed your content. in fact i am in the middle of planning a gaming rig based almost solely on your reviews of products. If i could get the one you built that would save me a lot of time and make me VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY happy. Thanks

Looking to learn how to build a PC without any past experience, I spent hours on YouTube and kept coming across hundreds of references to Linus, Linus Tech Tips and NCIX. I searched YouTube with Linus and NCIX as the subjects and felt as if I hit the jackpot, coming across some of the finest presentations of components available. The "at home" feeling of Linus' delivery, humourous and informative, kept me interested and I have learned so very much that I am now confident that I will be able to easily build a computer with little to no outside help. Thank you for everything which you have done and are doing to educate and entertain the world!

Where to start :D, you guys are a truly amazing group of people who although I have only been subscribed to for 6 months, it made my day and filled me with joy to see you hit that 1 million subs mark. I first found your channel when I was researching to build my friend his own PC. To my great amount of luck, Linustechtips was the first channel to show up. I found your tutorials and guides super easy to understand and after watching your videos for just one week, yes ONE WEEK, I was able to build a pretty decent gaming PC for my friend. Unfortunatly, I don't have any money at all to spend on a kick-ass gaming rig. But, you guys, Linustechtips never fail to make this fantasy and wish completely possible. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and all your fellow viewers, Everything. You have made my afternoons amazing and fact filled from watching your amazingly crafted videos. Thank you so much again! You are amazing!

GO LINUSTECHTIPS!

Congratulations to Linus Media Group for coming such a long way. I am really impressed by your content and i hope i win something LOL.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Your videos are awesome! My favourites are your reviews, I've bought so much and avoided quite a bit of products because of you!

Love to see all you have been doing !!!!!!

Being local to Ncix i have been in the store many times. I first saw your videos from ncix love that you branched out folow and watch every video.  Not much of a forum junkie but sure love what i see here as well.

Great job keep it up keep going !!!!!!!!

Love your work! I learned almost everything about the newest and most basic tech from you. Keep up the awesome content. :) My favorite food is noodles.