1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats!

Been watching your channel since becoming a NCIX buyer in 2008.

Even took a picture with your during the Broadway store grand opening.

Keep up the good job!

hey Linus Media Group just wanted to let you guys know that I really love every video pretty much that's on the Linus tech tips channel, and I think the way I found you guys was through some case review while I was looking for a good one for my pc build but I think you guys should do a video that encompasses everything that you would need for a gaming PC but for someone that's trying to be budget sounds like the monitor all the stuff on the computer the gaming accessories like keyboard, mouse and the headphones.

also my favorite food is pretty much anything Greek or grilled octopus

anyway thanks so much for being such an awesome and informative channel and congratulations on 1 million subscribers and all those other number that you had in that video.

One day, a buddy of mine and I were talking about Eyefinity, and the best hardware to run it. Mid-way through the discussion, I decide to hop on YouTube and look at different Eyefinity setups. I came across the Eyefinity 6 5870 unboxing. The "knife" used in that video caught me so off guard. I was curious as to what else there was on the channel. I was hooked.

Obligatory congratulations for the 1 Million subs.  B)

Congrats linus and staff! I've been on your channel for the past year and always go to your channel when I want to build a pc. I was a newbie back then and now I can build pc's without a sweat. Great content and great review on products. I always recommend you to my friends to check out your channel. Great job and thank you!

Congrats on 1 Mil! Been watching you guys for so long, I don't remember how I found you. I'm pretty sure it had to do with an old Socket 775 motherboard I was looking at buying. What a great back-story! I never knew all that had occurred over the last few years. Thanks for being honest with your reviews, informative with everything you do, and I'm loving the "new" weekly show you do! Keep the momentum goin' guys. Again...grats!

The way I found your videos was actually when I was thinking about making a gaming rig. I was getting ideas, learning on what is good and what i can budget on to make the best PC as possible with my income. I dont remember how long ago that was, but as soon as I saw your video that I first watched I subscribed right after. They were very informative, funny, and easy to understand for people who did not have the knowledge of pc if youre a beginner. Ever since then I try to watch your new videos as they come that look interesting or use your Amazon link because it helps fund out while not hurting me in anyway while making purchases I need for either home, school, or gaming. But anyways, congrads on the 1mil subs and keep up your work. Its amazing you got to start a business with what you love doing!

First time I ever saw Linus in a vid was on NCIX's how to build a computer, ever since then been using a grain of rice sized bit of thermal paste on my cpu coolers. I'd like to see reviews of more server grade components not just enthusiast. The E5-2697 v2 in Edzel's rig was sweeeet. Here's to a million plus more subscribers and some world records.

you have help me with my pc and have taught me a lot. i can be more thank full! congratulations on 1 million subscribers Linus and team!

i cant wait to see what your going to review next/ tech me! 

I've been following you since day one! I love hearing about new products and something about your channel has always drawn me in. Its possible its because i'm in Vancouver also but who knows. Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS!! 

I have been watching Linus way back when he did simple open boxings on NCIX. I know it was at the time it was weird to watch someone open a cpu or gpu. I showed my dad the video and he thought I was weird watching Linus opening computer parts. I felt Linus and his group gave good feedback on what the product was and what it should be. 7 plus years later Linus is still my place to go for tips and intel on comptuer parts and tech gear. Here is a video when I started watching Linus 

. Bro you have come a long way and Keep up the gear work. I feel proud to be part of the group.. 

I would say that I found out about your channels by just browsing YouTube years ago. I've been watching your content periodically for years and recently have been watching every single video your put out. My favorite series' would probably have to be your hardware videos and the AsFastAsPossible channel.

Do a sli titan-z build!!!

oh and pizza is favorite food.

I wanted to share how I found this channel as it is a kind of weird story.  In High School I took a class called Computer Service and Repair, and in this class we were taught information which would help us pass the Comptia A+ certification test. Anyways in class one day our teacher was talking about different was to cool a computer, which led us the the conversation of liquid cooling.  Some students thought liquid cooling was dangerous due the the possibility of leaks, however my teacher told them that most liquids use non-conductive liquids so no harm to the computer would be caused in the case of a leak. Right there after he thought it would be cool to find if there was a video online with an oil cooled computer, he came across linus's video with an oil cooled pc, 

. While I was watching the video I instantly fell in love with the way linus explained things and his personality so I made a point to try to remember the channel name.  The moment I got home that day I searched for his channel LinusTechTips and I have been a subscriber and dedicated viewer ever since.

Love the channel linus, amazing content. As long as I use tech, which will be for the rest on my life, and as long as you make videos I will continue to watch them. Probably my favorite series is handy tech under $100, but all content is great.

And I just want to thank you for all that you have taught me and others about computers and not only that but your insight into computers to make us all smarter shoppers.

Thank you and keep up the amazing work,

The Eman

Congrats LMG on 1M sub's, I still can't believe the crazy amounts of subscribers that some people have while you guys can manage to support 7 people with "only" a million. I personally really enjoy the current events type style of the WAN show (as well as the interaction a live show can provide), but as for more specific stuff, I really like more diy things like the plastidipping video and other things. Basically, I like the presentation of the computer hardware videos and I frequently learn about new pieces of hardware completely through LTT, but that is mostly stuff I could look up if I so desired, whereas "how to plastidip" especially specifically for computer hardware would be difficult to find. So hopefully more diy and how to type content soon :D. Anyhow, as a longtime fan (although I did just finally join the forums here) I hope you guys get what you need to keep making your entertaining, informative, and just plain cool content, and I plan to keep watching and supporting avidly!

Been watching ever since I found your TechQuickie channel last year--I would not have been able to break free of off the annual "Mom buy me an Alienware Laptop" thing I had in high school, otherwise.

Thanks for all the informative carp you guys produce :D More power to you guys.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

There are a lot of tech channels on You Tube but none offer the combination of entertainment and information that Linus does.  I admire their scientific approach to bench marking, giving us as true a comparison of any part as possible.  I find it very nice to hear an honest opinion about products from someone that has seen a lot.  To often product reviews are all glitz, glamour and positve while only touching on a negative.  Linus' reviews will point out those little annoying things that a more experienced builder will have while still pointing out the cool features leaving us with the ability to make informed choices on products.  

I found your channel when I was looking for some info/video about Samsung 2233rz. Young linus, still being young <3

I'm rather hyped for this giveaway, but just as much so I've never really looked into this community before and it's amazing. Thank you for all the work and dedication, and really putting yourself out there to bring exactly what you wanted to the table and to the community.

Hey guys this is Iceever :D sorry, couldn`t resist, it still makes me smile :)

Love your content guys, keep on doing it. i might not be active forum member, but i watch almoust every (i work at two jobs and studing) video. 

Good luck and have a fun :)

You keep saying thank you to us, but I owe a lot of thanks to you. I actually built my pc using these tutorials, and without simple tricks like putting the motherboard on the box I could have totally screwed it up. So thank you for making something that could have been totally boring, awesome. Also thank you for reviewing and helping explain a lot of peices of hardware, I used those to choose my parts.

I discovered LTT about a year and a half ago while deciding to build a pc instead of buying a console. The review guides for things like graphic cards have always been my favorite videos because they have been helpful to me for picking up new parts.

Congratulations Linus! Glad to hear that the group has made such an amazing achievement!

Since I'm not very good with words here's a gif to express my excitement,

8c4c28399b2b4d5cabd96e0815e7341be8c84cc6

Hello, been watching since your original NCIX videos, been where I get all my parts for my builds and the builds I do for friends.