1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

well its only God's blessing that I should win from this but watching you from NCIX days learning all sorts of interesting things to different scenarios, wifi vs ethernet vs powerline, new generation gpus in old generation system vs new generation gpus in new generation system, dedicated physx card with something very aged paired with new generation gpus, can post alot that i use to learn from the older days and still learning now coming up. all i can say is to everyone that made this possible, (the community, the sponsers, the very producers), thank you for posting these contents man :)

System: Intel Core i3 3240 @ 3.4GHz, EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB ACX 2.0, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Kingston HyperX RAM, ASRock B75M-DGS R2.0 Motherboard, Corsair CX430 W Power Supply

Congrats on the milestone guys! I've been watching you content for over 2 years now and you are always my number one source for anything tech related and Wan show is the highlight of my friday. Keep up the good work guys and see you at 2 million! ;)

Awesome!Your videos have helped me so much in my PC build, I would've not of built it without your awesome videos! Congrats and thanks!!

I've been watching for a couple months now and I have learned so much from you guys! Thanks for the amazing reviews and the work you guys put into the channel.

Thank you Linus , i found your channel looking for pc Stuffs in youtube.the first vídeo that i whatched was one from how to build a pc and since that i started to watch wall your vídeos.I dont speak english so well so apology me.The videos that i most like are the How To Build that make me dreaming with a new computer to resplace my old celeron , but the things here in my country are too expensive.

Só i just want to say that I am very grateful to you and all your team

I found this site while I was researching parts for my wife's computer. It brought back my love of building PCs. Thank you for all that you do to make PC building exciting for me again.

Heyas,

I've only been watching the linustechtips youtube channel for a few months now but it has made me smile more times than I can count. The WAN show became a part of my weekly routine and I look forward to it at the end of every week. I'm still in high school, excited to go to university, but during my few years here I have discovered a lot about myself. I started high school as a gamer, I transformed into a techie, a programmer, an artist. Programming was really what I wanted to make with myself but now I think I've found something else, don't get me wrong I love my tech (I couldn't live without my computer or phone) yet I find myself falling back on things with a little less dependency on that spark in the wall. My real passion now is photography. I love shooting street photography, I use an old OM-1n film camera and have loved my experience with it so far. I touch up my photos or create something completely new in Photoshop whenever I have the time, and I love it, it is one of the best feelings in the world, to look at something for the first time in a new light; a blink of an eye that you captured, or that artwork you made up from scratch. Our technology today helps me to make that happen and makes it a really great experience. But what I'm trying to say is that, from old tech to new, I am, and always will be, a techie.

Thank you Linus, and the rest as well (Edzel and Luke, and all the others behind the scenes), for always making this high quality content that I can count on to brighten my day and to teach me something new.

Humbly,

Hayden Soule

Linus is one of the best personalities on youtube.  Love all the system builds.

I don't know why but i love watching linustechtips. It might just be the window shopping but i do love the format that everything is done and i like watching linus just be linus. I'm happy to have found this channel and i will continue to watch it. Thanks linus and everyone who is a part of it :3

Great job guys, love your videos especially the Channel Super Fun content. 

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

It is amazing that you have already reached one million subscribers on youtube. I find your videos very helpful because i dont know alot about computers, but thanks to your videos I know more and someday i want to build my own gaming pc. My favorate videos are your gaming pc builds and your graphics card review. Keep up the good work and awsome content. :)

You guys are making the best tech videos on youtube and being canadians is also great because you give good informations that big US channels don't even know about.

Also Techquickie's videos are very well made and informative!

Thanks for all those great videos!

CPU Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz + CM hyper 212 evo Motherboard Gigabyte RAM 8gb GPU Nvidia GTX 670 Case Antec Nine Hundred Storage Samsung 840 SSD PSU Antec 650w Display Asus 144hz + 16:10 Samsung for coding Keyboard Microsoft Mouse Steelseries Sensei Raw Sound Sennheiser HD555

I came accross linustechtips when I saw my brother watching your videos. you should review the Iphone 6. Congratulation on passing a Million Subscribers and good luck in the Future

I found your videos when they popped up in my what to watch section on Youtube. I went to the channel and read the about section which made me want to instantly subscribe. I let about five videos go by before I watched one because I thought watching them would make me jealous and have the desire to spend my limited money on pc parts. I finally decided to give it a try and watched the Samsung 840 Pro video. After watching that I understood what all of the pc channel videos were about. They are not about making people want to buy things or make people feel jealous. There here for us to learn about all the new pieces of hardware in our great community. LinusTechTips embodies what I believe is the epitome of the pc gaming community. The channel has a great mix of intelligence and personality.

I am glad I watched that first video and I congratulate you on the millionth subscriber.

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

getting intense up in here

originally watched a video for a review, then as i got deeper and deeper in to pc gaming, they became my #1 go to video for products. 

10/10

im a filthy goddamn moocher

I hardly care about the contest. I'm just glad Linus and team are able to produce great content. They helped me build my gaming rig a bit over a year ago and were a great resource to give to my friends who wanted to build computers.

You guys are pretty cool. It was thanks to you that I became a member of the pc master race.

Found LinusTechTips while researching building my rig, it kind of escalated from there and now I watch every video released. Love the show, keep it up. Giveaways or not, the content is great and incredibly helpful.

Another amazing give away

just love the WAN show

Thanks

Loved all the unboxing video and will always do for future episodes.

And as always have a nice day...  B)

I have been watching Linus Tech Tips for over 2 years and there the best tech reviewers on youtube!

You guys are awesome.

Congrats on 1 million subs!

:)  :D