1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

LinusTechTips is my favorite tech video channel, Linus's positive attitude and great content was what gave me the push to finally build my own system. I want to say thank you to linus and his group for putting out videos to guide everyone about whats good, whats bad, and whats awesome!

1 Million Subscribers, wow I almost can't believe it. But I do because you guys are all hard working and wonderful people who I congratulate very much, you guys deserve it. Keep up the good work. Next stop 100 million subscribers or maybe 10 million and beyond.

Linus keep doing what you love   .WE WILL ALLWASE SUPPORT YOU !!!  :D  LETS GET LINUS  TO 1.5 MILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips on youtube when i was looking up review on pc parts. the best series is the build guides, just seeing how expense thing can get. i hope i win the Custom PC Built.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

Back in late 2010 I came back to New Zealand after spending years living in St Petersburg, a place where PC gaming was not an overly large thing at the time. I took to Youtube to start learning about how computers worked and what all the numbers and acronyms like "GTX 470" and stuff meant. At the time it seemed like the only channels that were organised was NCIX and LinusTechTips, and watching the video series from both of these channels helped me build my first gaming rig with its super advanced 8800 GT. Forums have never really been my thing since it was always quite difficult to intergrate into a community when you can't even speak the language, so unfortunately I have missed out on the experience of having thousdands of other people in one place all helping each other out.

i cant believe i have watched you for more than 3 years!! grats!

First of all congratulations on the 1 million sub milestone!

Second, I found LinusTechTips one late night while browsing youtube trying to figure out what parts I should put into my first home built PC.

Since the first video I fell in love with the channel mostly because of Linus's awesome personality.

Keep up the great work I look forward to every new video!

I found LTT when i started wanting to build my first pc and ever since they have been my favorite tech channel, and i look forward to daily videos.

Posted a 12 line full feedback about LMG on youtube.

Anyway, I like turtles.

I came across Linus through the "Ultimate Watercooling Build" series of videos he posted with NCIX back at the end of 2011. Been following ever since. I'm not much of a forum contributor, more of a lurker, but I come here regularly for buying tips, see all the build guides, etc. I've enjoyed watching the WAN show on Fridays and seeing the videos Linus and company put out.

Thank you for the work that you do!

Amazing journey so far Linus! Here's to the next chapter! :)

Personal Computer Rig - Asus M5A99X Evo | AMD FX-8120 @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 500GB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Geforce GTX 480 | Corsair TX-750W | Zalman Z9 Plus

Its great to see such an amazing community grow.

Heres to another million.

You deserve it Linus!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I love the quality and personality of your videos, it really sets you apart.  You should make more tech game videos like hide the sausage!!! made me crack up :rolleyes:  :D  ;)  

Linus I just want to congratulate you and your channel on reaching 1 million subscribers! That's a massive step in the right direction! I first found your videos when I was shopping around for pc parts, to build my first gaming rig. Being that I was on a tight budget your videos and suggestions in the videos have helped me immensely when building and shopping for parts and lead me into building my own pc last summer! As I was on a very low budget your videos helped me build a mediocre pc. I just want to thank you for having such well done and informational videos! I will continue as a loyal subscriber and supporter. Thanks! :)      

I've wasted so much money because of you guys, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for it.

Linus! I am a Home schooled 10th grader, and want to become certified in hardware installations. but guess what? I have been Inspired by you greatly. I built my first computer this year, and It worked great!!! your build guides and reviews have helped me a lot! your a cool guy so thanks for the the inspiration! Also do you like blueberries?

· 

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

I've always loved the tech community that has grown on YouTube especially the Linus Media Group. I've been a fan of your format of video most, it has all the right information and it's just short enough that it doesn't feel like it drags on at all. Really glad to see the group make it all the way to one million and beyond.

I found your channel while browsing videos on how to build a PC(2000$ video) and since then I have been glued to this channel. I really like the unboxings and review videos the best. I have been saving up for a while now for my first gaming PC since my laptop is a HP from 2005 that runs a whopping AMD 64 X2 at 1.7 GHz and 1 gig of ram. Good luck to all the loyal followers of LinusTechTips in the give away and congrats Linus on the 1 million milestone.

Linus you and your group of compadres have brought out some of the best content I've watched on the internet. And I don't just mean for enjoyment purposes, I mean you guys have some amazing talent and technical skill that you don't see a lot in videos, and I personally really appreciate that. You guys have also been a tremendous help when I was building or tinkering with my PC and I just couldn't figure something out. I mean you've got answers for just about everything I've needed. Also among the greatest things you guys do is reviews. You guys helped me pick out my new gpu through benchmarks and testing. All around I appreciate everything you all do, and I hope that you can make a long and prosperous career from it.

Congrats linus! I found your channel when i was trying to better educate my self with computers and you've helped alot! Thanks for the great vids you deserve the subs  :)

Congratulations on the 1MIL Subscribers And I hope for you guys to keep growing!
I'm pretty sure i found you when I was looking for PC hardware like CPU's Graphic card and all that other stuff, But then I got hooking into your videos and all the awesome stuff you review, And I still can't believe the awesome stuff you still get.

Not to mention the buttery goodness of awesomeness that you all have.
And again Congratulations on the 1 Million Subscribers.

SPECS

CPU: I5-3350P MB: ASRock H77M RAM: 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: CORSAIR CX500 GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7850OC 2GB CASE: NZXT Source 220