no video output on system. red status LED stuck on VGA. GA-AB350-GAMING board worked fine last night.

Booted up pc today, got 2 beeps then 4 beeps. No video output.

GA-AB350-Gaming

Ryzen 1700

Team Group 3000mhz DDR4 RAM 16GB (2X8GB)

WD Blue SN550 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD

Corsair RM750 PSU.

Have tried the normal solutions suggested on various websites, reddit posts etc.

Removed RAM, tried 1st stick in all 4 DIMM slots. Powering system off every time, same beeps and red LED light on VGA on status LED on motherboard.

Tried same steps with other stick same problem.

Removed CMOS battery, reinserted and powered on, same problem.

Did clear CMOS jumper, powered on, same problem.

Moved GPU to X4 PCIe slot, powered system, same 2 beeps then 4 beeps, same red light on status VGA LED on motherboard.

Tried different GPU in X16 slot, powered on same problem

Tried the same different GPU in the X4 slot, powered on same problem.

Took CMOS battery out, Removed power cable completely, cleared CMOS, waited for 20 mins, put everything back in, same problem.

Everything is lit up in system, GPU (my 2070 super not the older one I used to test) is running all lights on CPU fan spinning, drives spinning. It can sit like this with no more beeps but again no video output, red LED on VGA status on board.

Even tried powering system on with GPU in and same exact problem happened.

Tried different displays (monitor on desk and Samsung Qled tv) and no video output. Tried different cables. No luck.

All cables seated properly. No devices plugged into any USB ports. Tried different pcie power connectors from my PSU.

HDMI cable plugged into the GPU so not the rookie mistake of plugging into board graphics port.

System has been running fine since i built it in 2018.

Loaded up video of what system does after the 2 beeps then 4 beeps (tried to load up a video of the beeps happening but the 14 secs clip is over 20MB so can upload it unfortunately). System stays on in the same way as video but no video output.

PC was working fine late last night. Haven't had any windows updates, haven't updated the BIOS recently or made any changes to the system, simply powered it down last night and now won't display any video output. Driving me crazy.

Have no other motherboard, CPU, or RAM to test in system. Haven't had any issues with it in ages. Works fine every time. At a loss on what to do. Seemed to have tried everything.

Any suggestions would be great and most helpful. Thank you for your time.

Well theses beeps are errors code you can translate. They mean something. 
You could probably try to figure out, in the motherboard manual, to see what does they mean. That could give you at least a clue of what's going on.

Have you tested using a different monitor yet? 
the VGA light means , either its does not see the GPU or monitor.