1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favorite food is pizza, pizza is good. Do you believe me, I love pizza, pizza is actually my life. I could not live without it, please let me have pizza, i also like giveaways, and linus :)

It was funny the first time i saw linus tech tips i thought it said linux tech tips so i went to a different video but the a week later a just saw one of your videos just looking around and i watch every single one since then. some more than once. and you should review the xfx r9 290 i heard what TTL said but i want to hear from you also.

I watch your videos all the time. Glad you guys are doing so well and hope your business keeps growing.

Came across the channel from watching the NCIX channel around two years ago.

You helped me a lot with your videos learned new things and ideas

keep me posted on what's new in the tech industry.

Truly, I'm a big fan of your's keep it up!

Congratulations!!!

i found linus tech tips via ncix youtube channel. i cant recall on how long ago that was tho

One day... I wanted to build a computer... I had no idea how too... Then I came across this channel, LinusTechTips.....3 years later.... I now help my friends learn how to build computers... Thanks Linus!!!!!!

Wow. I LOVE this channel. My bro introduced me to it awhile back and recently ive been addicted to it, watched every video and more... Thanks linus!!!

Congratulations Linus Media Group! Been following you guys for a few months now ever since I caught one of your videos on building a gaming rig and have never missed a day. Such high quality content for tech lovers! Keep up the good work!

A fourm for PC users and A great host, I happen to stumble upon you guys on youtube, and couldn't stop learning more about the topics you teach, in such a simple manner. Also I like chicken strips how about you? btw mustard is the best. (I am just rambling now.)

Well... I've first saw Linus' video about the SSD and HDD a long time ago, and since then, anything that popped out into my eyes on the channel, I will just simply watch it and give a like~    Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Linus was the first guy to let me realize how bad my AIO computer was... Never got into computer that deep before, but still, I don't have a RIG just because I have no $$$  ╮(╯_╰)╭

I'm in love with Linus' unboxing video, my heart beats VIGOROUSLY whenever I saw a new unboxing video in the channel~ dat feel~~~~  o(>﹏<)o

Well, I'm looking forward for Linus' unboxing video whenever GX500, GTX980, Blackwidow Chroma releases into the market, but in the mean time, how bout Asus ROG ARES III  (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

Thx for patiently reading my comments ^.^ 謝謝~~DA☆ZE~~   ヾ(o◕∀◕)ノヾ

Congrats....Linus could you do a totaly overkill overclock with the G3258 :v

Hello, I'm relatively new to LinusTechTips, but just wanted to say I love the content and congrats on the one million.  This country needs more entrepreneurs like you!

Awesome Channel, awesome people, awesome giveaway, I just love the content and everything, just how you explain all in your videos, good luck with the company and keep giving us all that amazing content every day.

I found LTT about one year ago while looking up computer stuff and ever sense I have been beyond pleased with just about everything and I am never bored. Thank you, Linus!!  :D

So I found LinusTechTips a bunch of times really, I was always searching up all this computer hardware stuff and getting interested on what made PC so good, and well... you Linus would always show up like the top 3 videos on every freaking search I made on YouTube. So I finally gave in and just had to subscribe. And to my surprise LinusTechTips was amazing! Very good high quality videos even thought it was during the age of only Linus, Luke and Etzel (sorry, if I misspelled it), and it really was, at that time it was hard to find other YouTube channels that were as dedicated to PC hardware . I really don't have a favorite series or anything like that, I like them all equally, but If I had to choose it have to be the WAN Show. And outside of LTT it would have to be LinusCatTips of course. Now for reviewing new products and stuff I really don't care, but having some more reviews on hardware/ software that lean more towards people like me whom are content creators would be great! LTT has really changed a lot about me in so many ways honestly. Now the product I would love to win would have to be the Surface Pro 3. Even though I'm 99.9% sure I'm not going to win this, or for anyone to even read this. I have been keeping my eye on that piece of amazing engineered hardware for a long time, aside from all that rant that Linus gave it on his review. Wow... I wrote a lot :/

I love listening to the Wan show while i get my Lesson Plans for the week done.  Thank you guys for the informative videos and show that you continue to produce.

I found LinusTechTips while looking for case reviews about a year ago. Keep up the good work :) You guys are awesome!

I just want to say THANK YOU for all the time and effort you and your team have put into making amazing videos.  I used your videos to build my first PC; you guys are the reason I'm not a filthy peasant anymore!  ;-)

It's so awesome you guys reached a MILLION subs. Linus, you helped me get into pc building and I've built two custom pcs since I started watching your channel. Your tech videos are easily the best on youtube (but I love the build guides the most). I can easily say that you are one of the most deserving channels to get so much support; the time and effort you guys put into the videos is fantastic. Keep up the amazing work :D