1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Boy that PC is gonna be epic! A custom Watercooling loop would be killing it tho. But I'm sure we could work something out ;)

But the Surface would be nice aswell though^^

I really enjoy your content and it's just great to watch people knowing their sh*t and which can bring it to the point so professionally.

Keep on rolling!

Dear Linus Media Group,

I just want to start off by saying thank you so much for all that you have done. When I was 13, I decided that I was going to build my own computer, and as you can imagine, I had no clue what I was doing. After browsing the internet I found you guys, and I must say, I am very glad I did. You channel has helped me develop an understanding for computers and how they work. I have since then, thanks to your channel, become an absolute tech geek. I am now fifteen and I must say you channel has made me love computers. Now I am aware that there is a giveaway, after all who doesn't love free stuff, but I am not too concerned about that. I just want you to know how much you guys have done for me. In a way, you have made me the person I am today, and I am very glad. I hope this channels success only increases from here and I wish you all a huge thanks and good luck.

- Your #1 Fan

I found linus tech tips when looking for a review on the corsair m65 mouse (which I now own thanks to Linus!). I absolutely adore linus tech tips and I watch every upload as soon as it's updated. Grats on a million subs and keep up the great work!  :D

I first found your channel when I had just gotten into PC's and wanted to know what hardware is good and what is not, but apparently I did not watch enough because I bought a FX-6100 in 2013.  -_-

Thanks Linus for making me wait for your videos until 12 in the morning! 

:D 

You opened my eyes on how amazing the tech world is. 

Linus, you introduced me to computers and the wonders of them! 

Thank you for the past year of great content!

Congratulations on 1 million scrubscribers!

Hey Linus, Im really glad I found your youtube channel, even though it was not long ago. There is so much helpful info on it. I really appreciate all the great content. I would also like to say congratulations on the 1 million subscribers. I know that it means a lot to you.

Congratulations to Linus Media Group for achieving 1M subscribers ! Please review the Razer Project Christine in the future, really looking forward to it!! But anyway keep up the hard work Linus !(and other members too :P) looking forward for more high quality contents in the future! 

Obviously, I'm entering in this contest because I would love either of those things, it would save me a bunch of money considering I've been saving for almost 3 years now to build my own computer and the Surface would just be an awesome and handy thing to have. But if it isn't me, I really hope that it's someone who has been subscribed and dedicated to this channel from the start. And I'm not talking at 500,000 subscribers, which I think is around where he was when I arrived here, but at least under 100K. I feel like with the nature of this giveaway, it should be someone who has been here for a long time and has stayed dedicated to Linus and the channel. Good luck to all!

Found your videos searching for computer parts and I havent gone anywhere else to look. If I ever want to know about a part your the first people I check out. Congrats on the subscribers keep em coming! Also more unboxing videos please!

I've been an avid watcher for over a year now, and love the personality that you guy's have and all your great content. I hope you keep growing to be the biggest tech channel on YouTube. Also that custom pc is amazing!

first think congratulations linus for 1mil  sub and good luck

i found the channel in random search and it is now the main source for me in PC hardware

Congrats on getting to a million subs that is an impressive milestone to hit and I am sure many more will come.

Glad I found this community when I did because after building my own computer for the first time I have been look more and more into it and it has gotten me into helping build and fix others computers. This community has taught me a lot (Although most of the time I am just lurking) the experience has been enjoyable nonetheless.

Cheers 

Should be rewarding after all that effort going from zero on this project to what it´s right now. So kudos for doing what you like as your daily work, even if i am really new on this community (a couple of years) after seeing a videocard related video on the NCIX  "Tech tips" Channel so expect me and the rest of the community that you and the LTT group have gather here to continue consuming  the material that you bring to us for a while.

Peace out!

Thanks for making the highest quality tech videos ever. I am looking forward to watching more of your excellent videos. I really like how you can form unbiased videos on a very bias-heavy industry, technology.

My cousin showed your youtube channel to me and I love how you unbiased you are (to a point), and I've been hooked ever since. Glad you have taken your time and effort to produce high quality and enjoyable videos!

Found linus thriugh one of the first personal rig vídeos, though the vídeo was cheesy so i've been watching every vídeo ever since, never been very active on this fórum (sorry guys) but im a serious youtube watcher, hope you guys keep making vídeos, because you are part of my life and i wanna keep watching you have success. you guys are awesome, and thanks to everyone for supporting this.

As early as i can remember i found linus on the ncix channel and have been following him since i don't know a couple months before he quit ncix. To this day i have watch every single video from then on. I am glad to see that you have progressed so much not just as a person on your own but as also apart of the the community you have gathered. Keep up the good work linus media group.

good job Linus and the Linus media group for make good videos. now i would like the get the compter

The reason I want to win any of these is to give something to my friend, he has no job, and most importantly, no money. This would be great.

I discovered LTT back in 2012 when I was trying to find a keyboard to buy and they had very good reviews, I still watch them to to this day. Thank you very much LTT for being my daily show to watch about tech. 

First of all, congratulations on your accomplishment!

I discovered your channel when I was first looking into PC gaming quite a ways back. I was clicking through YouTube reviews of different components, and came across your video. I found your channel a few times this way, but never really noticed it beyond that. When I became serious about converting to PC, I really began to see your channel pop up everywhere, and I figured I might as well watch a few of your videos so that I could learn about the PC world before diving headfirst into it. Now I have bought the parts for my first build, thanks to your advice!

Keep up the good work!

Hi Mom

Also, Hi Linus

and Luke, and the rest of the group(sorry I dont know your name)