1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

This is just amazing watching you evolve from NCIX to where you are now. 
I love your TechQuickie videos. 

You just do amazing reviews on new tech and they have been super helpful.

Do you watch any Anime? I'm currently watching Fate Zero :)

i have seen many people saying hype, and i don't really know what it means, i just know i want to win something in this giveaway (the pc wpuld be nice)

Hi. I've watched your videos for a while, but i'm not gonna lie it has only been like 2 weeks :D And I must say, you have got some creative and awesome stuff on your channel. I found your channel from my brothers over at /r/pcmasterrace. They talk about you a lot. You're awesome and you deserve another million. Here is my favorite gif:O19VJxC.gif

Hey Linus! Congrats on 1 MILLION people clicking that sub button! You deserve it!

I found you guys while I was searching for 660ti vs 7950 vids and saw yours and I just immediately subscribed, and I'm glad I did.

I actually found the channel when I was looking for a case for a rig I was building, still is in the works, a lot to go and running with a gt 620 right now :( anyways saw your great review of the Corsair C70 and absolutely fell in love with it and purchased it instantly haha anyways, good luck to everyone. I must say I would kill to have a gaming rig like the one being given away.

Linus, I first discovered your channel was when I was trying to build my first ever PC. To me this seemed like an awfully difficult task, but your easy to understand video helped me end up with a well built PC. Since then i have watched most of your videos and enjoyed them thoroughly. Keep the content coming! :) 

I was building my first pc and got hooked on hardware. The first video I watched was the overkill watercooled build, and I subscribed instantly. Thanks for all your time making videos and keep up the good work. Congrats!

Congratz. Not sure when the forum was started but i made the account pretty quickly after i believe. I am a lurker for the most part, but the forum is very good. 

Good luck to all others.

Hey! I am interested in the custom PC- just to get that out of the way - this one exact Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

Ok now to the good stuff. I dont remember when i first came to watch these vids but it seems like it was decades ago! I came to you to try and figure out how to build myself a computer right after my laptop started to slow down... still not successful due to funding, but i'm getting there. You inspired me to get into tech and tech really has changed my life... I was always that kid in school that everyone knew but no one was considered to be friends with him, i was always that kid. But i learned tech and going into middle school i was actually able to join a group of kids who nowadays i can actually call my friends... They were always interested in the new tech things i had learned and it gave me something to talk about, and since i have continued to impress by learning programming and video editing skills but without linus tech tips i would probably still have no really true friends, so really thanks.

I really enjoy the videos where you are all yourself... I find myself constantly laughing so hard i am almost choking... i also really enjoy the build logs you do... 

I would like to see more general/ office reviews as well, while i am a gamer by heart i am learning to program and also enjoy using photoshop and adobe for projects and i think it would be cool to see how stuff like that runs on say a cuadro or high end workstation cards and non gaming oriented components... 

Thanks for reading and i do really congradulate you on one mil... funny i actually have been following your chase to one mil and i went away over the week and when i got back i made a bet with myself did he make it yet or not... my guess was tomorrow but i was off by a day. Thanks

My friend told me about Linus one day over a delicious meal of In-n-Out Burger. I watched some of his reviews, enjoyed them all, and decided to subscribe. I really enjoy his unboxing and review videos. I really want to buy a mechanical keyboard one day, so more reviews on such products would be right up my ally!

Linus, you always go on about how you appreciate the community that you have ultimately created. Your videos have made my life easier, like most people here we are "tech savvy" people and help people who are not so "tech savvy" and for those people whom I am constantly helping, your videos are the ones that I send them to the get their questions answered. As well as that when I am looking for new products weather it be for my self or someone else, I always check you first as I have high regard for you and your teams opinions on things. Keep up the great work, you have a strong future ahead for you and the rest of Linus Media Group!

I started watching Linustechtips/NCIX from the start, heck I was even there the first year NCIX opened in the late 90's

Congratulations on your first million

I just want to say: I like tacos.

I first watched Techquickie and thought this was the best channel ever. you learned so much in so little time. After watching all the videos on that channel, i moved on to watching the other videos on your other channels. Without your channels, I probably wouldn't have gotten in to computers.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh!!!!!!!!!! and you should also make a series specificaly for those budget builders 

You guys are amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us high quality content on the daily. Also thanks for teaching me how to build a computer :P

I still remember when I subscribed Linus tech tips... it was because of an unboxing of a gtx 590 or 580 I cant remember , lol .
Every day I watch his videos or whenever I can because I am a tech fan.

Congratulations Linus for your 1m subs.. im proud to be one of them

Keep it up ALWAYS! :)

Hey Linus! i just wanna say thanks for the giveaway. I'm a bit of a new fan, but your vids helped me build my own computer. Thank you and keep up the good work! :D

I first saw a Linus video about a year ago when I started looking into PC building. I thought, "I hate this guy. Too emotional and crazy for a tech reviewer." I guess I thought this because before that I had only been watching Newegg TV, and, well, we know how their product overviews are. :P

It wasn't until much later (this summer), after I had built my PC in December 2013, that I started seeing more and more of Linus' videos in suggestions etc, and I ended up watching several. This was after I had been subscribed to Tek Syndicate for a while, and had seen a few other reviewer's styles. I realized that the way that Linus Media Group does videos is way more interesting and informative than other reviewers. A personal opinion on a part is so valuable, especially after the reviewer has used it.

I subscribed this summer and haven't looked back. Whenever I'm looking into a component, the first channel I search is Linus Tech Tips.

Excellent job, all of you guys, and see you at 2 mil!

i5-4570, 650 Ti, 250 GB 840 EVO

HTC One M7, Raspberry Pi :D

ATH m-50, Sennheiser CX300II

I started watching PC parts reviews on newegg, then I found out this channel on youtube, LinusTechTips,it was  way more entertaining the way linus reviewed all the pc hardware, thanks for all the hard work on making the videos (Y) 

really love my computer build, many videos helped me picking up the parts ~~!!!  \ (^o^) /

I found LTT a while back after watching his HTC One M8 review, only for my friend to point out Linus' OVERKILL build. It was at that moment I fell in love. Been watching his stuff ever since. Picking his brain (by watching his videos obviously) about all the different parts chosen for all the build guides, all the product reviews, even used some of the reviews to dive deeper into researching them as well to form my own opinions. I've watched nearly every video released in the last couple months to find out what's going on in the world of tech. Was especially excited to see the HighLANder videos as well after finding out about TekSyndicate around the same time.

My first LinusTechTips video was I believe the "My Personal Rig". I was looking around at cool pcs and stumbled upon his video and fell in love! Been a fan ever since! That pc would be a nice prize! :)