1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

This is a cool giveaway. I'm glad I found this channel on youtube. I love watching the shows.

Congrats on the 1 Million subs. Hope you guys keep making accurate and deeply detailed videos.

My friend told me about your channel two months ago and I've been keeping up ever since.

I discovered you guys through the tech quickie channel while researching RAID Arrays. Hello from Calgary,AB!

vwMin.gif

Congrats LTT, you've inspired all my technological savvy

New to the forum, but I've been watching LTT for 3 years. I love your videos. Thank you for inspiring me to build my first PC and keep myself updated on tech news :D

Found your vids while shopping for keyboards. Always answered the questions I asked but couldn't find anywhere else. 

I'm a lurker :*(. But I love your work! You are one of the major reasons I built a computer, way back when you just made videos in the park!

LINUS IS GIVING AWAY AN ASS?! It just so happens that I love ass and need a good ass in order for me to get those good grades in school! ;) I just built Linus' $2000 quiet workstation minus the gpu (don't have the cash for that yet haha) but the motherboard came with bent pins and one missing pin. Neither NCIX or Asus has been very helpful in resolving the issue. :(

But in all seriousness, congratulations Linus & friends! Good luck to all of you and hope the company transforms into what all of you image it should be in the future!

Linus Tech Tips, its awesome. I saw some video from NCIX before Linus got his company going. I'm glad that I keep it following him, I learn so much more, and keep learning, and his reviews make a big difference at least for me. When I got to the forum I was so happy, and I always get answers to my questions, and even better suggestion from other members. I'm glad to be part of this community. Keep Up All this amazing work you guys do Linus Media Group!!!!!

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

I found out about the LTT channel on reddit late last year. Since then, I've followed the great content that you all put out and built the first non-OSX computer I've owned in over 6 years. 

OMG-GIF_2.gif

I can't believe Linus Tech Tips has come so far. It seems like just yesterday that they were at 600,00 subscribers when I subscribed.

Lets go for 2 million!!!!  :D

Hey Linus,

Don't know if you're gonna read this but congrats on the big 1 million!!! You may remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIc9hinW3tk

All my friends remember at least :P (and wow so many people disliked it during that competition)

That was over 3 years ago and I've been watching for even longer. I'm 19 now so geez I must've been pretty young first watching you. Can't remember. I even remember you unboxing the mobos on the park bench, playing basketball with an SSD, and even being my primary guidance on building my liquid cooled PC (there really aren't any guides except yours which are amazing). It's even a hit on tumblr!

tumblr_mv0zz2ZYL01qdwmizo1_500.jpg

Sincerely Thank You!!!

Tim

I love linustechtips, however as a suggestion, I think you should review more mid-range hardware and cases. You know, things people can actually afford. I'm not a very active member on these fourms, I'm more of a youtube user, but I will always suppourt your videos. Anyways, I hope to win a thing, and I hope you contune being awesome.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I was introduced to Linus Tech Tips when my friend linked me there when i was building my first rig and you had just reviewed a part that I was maybe going to use.  Your video on the EVGA GeForce GTX 690 4gb card helped me make up my mind on what card to get.  I have been a fan ever since.  I would like to enter the give away mainly to win the surface pro 3 but all 3 prizes are awesome.

I found you on you tube about a year ago. I was looking to build a performance pc for my dad and a gaming one for myself.

congrats dudes :lol:  You all deserve this :D and I hope you guys get more subscribers soon and hit the 2mil mark because your videos are definitely high quality. ;) 

I have watched LinusTechtips for over a year now, and have been on the forums for a bit, though i dont actively post, just look for useful information from everyone else.  Also linus, Maybe for that Highlander notebook or gaming rig, we could trade where if i win, ill send ya back a tin box filled with some white tea.  Its for an AP micro project where i have to trade from a piece of lint to something amazing, and my goal is to get to a gaming rig which i will entitle, a LINTBOX.  If i win the giveaway, and manage to reply, could you grafitti the text LINTBOX on the tower/surface pro for me?  that would be totally amazeballs

I first found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking on YouTube for good pc product reviews and information because I wanted to start getting into pc gaming. My favorite types of videos are your fast as possible series and I would like to see more mid sized case reviews. My favorite type of food is pizza.

I found LTT from watching Linus tech videos and reviews and thought well why not join the form (one of my best decisions), I love your review videos! 

KEEP IT UP LINUS! HAPPY 1 MILLION SUBS!