1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

GG LinusTechTips for reaching 1 million subscribers. Just wanted to say i have been watching your channel since 500 subscribers and you also inspired me to do video's. IYour videos make my day complete and hell yeah :);)  Beef Out!

I first saw you in a ncix video. I can't remember which video it was, but it was 4 or 5 years ago. A few months later i found out about your personal channel(Linus Tech Tips). I watched a few videos, but what made me subscribe was a retro unboxing of a cpu. It was the first video that i saw of yours where you let your personality come out. I have seen just about every video since.

You have come a long way since then. You got married, had a kid, left ncix to start your own business,  and got 1 million subscribers on youtube. Lets face it, most of us can't do that in 5 years. Congratulations, and thank you for hours of entertainment over the years.

I would personally like to see some retro unboxings again, but not having a warehouse full of old stuff might be a problem.

Thank you for the chance to win 1 of 3 great prizes.

I have been an avid follower since I saw the As fast as possible video about ping and I have since then gone over and began enjoying all your tech review videos, you have a great set of channels.

How I found Linus Tech Tips: (By googleing about some product (I think it was a GTX 560ti) And finding your un-boxing...I've been watching ever since.

My favorite series or style of video: I honestly like your builder series, Ultimate 4k build guide and all that. Also really enjoyed your ad campaigns (Color master detective and dash cam tech video.)

What product you would like to see us review in the future: The new Kingston predator DDR4 is really interesting and I’d like to know how the higher CL times on the DDR4 and similar frequencies with DDR3 affect preference.

Post about your favorite food: sure...ok ;P I love me some good BBQ, dinner roles and home cooked macaroni (Family recipe).

Really great work gusy and gratz on the 1M mark!

If God exists, you'll want to know Him

If God is Christ, He died so that you could. (Romans 5:6-11)

Its really something to look back on everything to see how something came to be where it is today. LTT is a perfect example as stated in the video. I hope to see even greater things come from Linus and his group of media producers (see what I did there :P ).

So now to the OMG GIVEAWAY I WANT IT ALL part.

If I get the surface pro 3: yay a freaking tablet worth something that I can do some things on that my ultra-book can't. Also it would be my first Windows Tablet.

If I get the PC: $%$%^* RIGHT. A PC BUILT BY LINUS HIM FREAKING SELF (insert fan-girl mode here). But no seriously, I’d play the ever living crap out of it.. Then use it to produce my own YouTube video content..

If I got the G550J laptop: I probably won't cause I don't spend much time around the LTT forums (like I should be).. but... FREAKING RIGHT I WOULD HAVE THE LAPTOP THAT WAS ON A MOUNTAIN USED BY LTT!! (also it would match my Linus Tech Tips Highlander shirt and my Tek Syndicate Highlander shirt). Also: “Hey guys...., I’m on a mountain.”

Congratulations to the entire LTT Team for reaching 1 Million subs!

Also I found LTT wayy back when Linus was with NCIX doing random unboxings in random places. My favorite series on LTT is the reviews Linus does on pretty much anything, and I wouldn't mind seeing Edsel or someone reviewing camera equipment or something. I'm kinda into the whole camera thing. My favorite food is hot pockets, just sayin.

I am very proud to be a subscriber! Thank you for all your hard work to make great videos!

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was just getting into learning how to build my first PC. That was Last July in 2013. So I'm not your oldest subscriber but I do enjoy your videos! 
By the way
This thread needs more MAX HEADROOM

I love this channel.  I have been watching it for a year now, and the content that you guys create is just unbelievable.  I hope to win the gaming PC or laptop, because currently, my desktop is not good, and would I would like it to have a performance boost.  If I win the G550J, I will give it to my brother so that he can truly game on it and have a good experience.

Hey, 

I've actually been creeping this forum for months now, decided it was about time I joined the conversation.

Love the videos, keep up the good stuffs Linus!

Wonderful job and huge accomplishment to the Linus Media Group! I've been watching your videos for as long as I can remember and I truly do enjoy them, every single video on every single channel. No doubt the channel will continue to grow larger and larger with the greatness of these high quality videos. Thank you so much for teaching me and informing me about so much.

I found linus tech tips through Austin evans, both of you introduced yourselves in a video of his and he said something around the lines of "if you're not subscribed to him than..." so i went to your channel and you had a whole barrage of great tech videos and that's how i found the ncix channel, also your guys' reviews and what you have to say about certain products help me find the most efficient products but i do of course go to the comment section to see if someone has a better suggestions and read the responses to their comment, also i'd like to see what you guys have to say about the guardian blue nzxt case it's the one i use and i'd love to see if you guys have a better suggestion thanks for reading and best regards to the winner.

Congrats on 1 million subs, looking forward to see another million. This channel is by far the best tech channel I am subbed to, been watching you guys since I started college in 2012. I love the WAN show, I look forward to it every Friday.

Congratulations again, you guys ROCK!!

Thank you for all of your great videos Linus. I would not have been able to repair my old pc if i didnt watch your videos. Im also very excited to see if i can win something :)

Oh and my favorite food os spaghetti.

I found Linus Media group a while back when i first was playing around with building a desktop. I then preceded to watching every build guide posted. Thanks for all the help and news even if i wasn't able to get the desktop funded. 

I have to say that LinusTechTips is the most helpful youtube channel and forum that I have found to date on anything related to computers or other technologies.  I love the style of content and what the team puts out.  Congrats on reaching 1,000,000.  Keep up the good work.

I would love to win the computer, I really do want to game on a pc but I don't have the money for myself at this point.

Congratulations Linus, Luke and team. Your reviews and tests really helped me out, and seeing the amount of work you put in all of this, you guys really deserve it!

OMG!!! congrats!!! I love everything you guys do!!! from the vloggy stuff to the new build guides they're all good

u are awesome man ! i live in finland and im watched ur videos like year hope u send something in finland if i winn ?

I can technically only get the Surface Pro 3 and signed gaming rig, but, ya know, it's almost my birthday!(Sep. 21)  I think that you guys do awesome job, and without you guys I wouldn't be the nerdy tech dude I am today!

i CAN HAZ??

found you guys by recommendation by my buddy.

really like the channel and its pureness, if that is even a word. anyways keep on going, bet regards from germany

Found you years back unboxing some motherboards and after the first video started watching more and more on your channel. Love the way you present every product and how you grown over the years making great content videos. Thank you all for your hard work!

Thanks guys for making such great tech videos. Have been watching your videos since start and got attached because of humorous comments and tips related to product with complete real reviews while keeping customers prospect in mind. Kudos!!!. have a great journey ahead. 

(sorry, english is not my first language ) 

I got a new job in the IT department at my school in January of 2013. In my effort to "not just waste my time at work on reddit," I tried to find something applicable to take up some of my down time. The solution was computers and LTT. That random idea and a quick google search for "how to build a computer" brought me to this wonderful community and started what I believe will be a lifelong hobby. Thanks for all you do LTT team  :).

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ